Tink's Tinkerings * Up and running again. Please request*

My mom and I are taking my grandparents to Disney World in September and this will be their very first visit to the magical place.
I was wondering if you could make them a luggage tag with Mickey and Minnie with the Port Orlean's Resort, The Kline's, and a place for a phone number if the bags are lost. Thank you so much...they will get a big kick out of your lovely creations.:goodvibes

May I request the following Disign one that says Grandpa instead of Sarah and one that just says Proud To Be American?

Proud.gif

Thanks!!

Joanne, Hello and welcome back. I have a few more requests and if you are unable to do them please let me know I will understand. Here I go, Liberty Inn, Trails end, Pecos bill cafe, backlot express,El Pirata Y elPerico, Catalina Eddies, Rosies All American cafe, Is there anyway you can do 1900 fare with alice and friends and mary poppins?
Please don't feel obligated to do these. I do understand.
thanks again and welcome back
Michelle

Michelle
Here are your next two

PecosBill.gif

BacklotExpress.gif

HI !!!
I posted this on another one of your threads, but putting it here makes more sense !!!!! So you have any Jonas Brothers designs you could do for me ??? If so, I would LOVE one with the name " We are going to the "Karly" and one with the name "Ashley". We are going to the Jonas Brothers concert, and the girls would go absolutely NUTS over this.!!!!!
Thanks !!!!!:goodvibes
Lisa

Hi Lisa
Hope these are of use to you!!
Hugs
Joanne

Karly.gif

AshleyJonas.gif

Grahamgathering.gif

Hi there!
Just wondering if you would be so kind as to personalize the above image for us ?

Would you mind saying:

Sara-Beth's Birthday Team

WOndering too if the font could be changed to the 'Disney' type font and the blue border deepened ?? Maybe the font color would have to be changed if so...?? Your expertise :flower3:
It is for my DD's 10th birthday and she is so thrilled.:love::love::love:
Thanks so much for your kind consideration and time.

Hope this is okay!!!
Happy 10th Birthday to Sara-Beth
Hugs
Joanne

Sarabeth.gif

I saw one of your designs that I would like customized for my trip. It was the one with Marie and Duchess. Could I have it say only my name and my daughter's name and not the saying of mother and daughter trip. My name is Cathleen and Katie is my daughter. Thank-you for your time and look forward to it as Aristocats is my daughter's favorite movie.

Here you go!!

CathleenandKatie.gif

We've waited as long as we can and are ready to let the kids know that we're going back to Disney again. They've been asking since we got back last year but we've been putting them off. I'd like to make a puzzle out of your design of all of the characters that says "Back to the Magic", (or something similar). Could you add the Crump and Kearson Families and 2009 with Mickey Ears? When the puzzle is complete, the secret will be revealed. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Hope the big reveal goes well!!
Hugs
Joanne

Crump.gif

Kearson.gif

My mom and I are taking my grandparents to Disney World in September and this will be their very first visit to the magical place.
I was wondering if you could make them a luggage tag with Mickey and Minnie with the Port Orlean's Resort, The Kline's, and a place for a phone number if the bags are lost. Thank you so much...they will get a big kick out of your lovely creations.:goodvibes

I would be happy to do this for you but you don't say if you are staying at Port Orleans Riverside or French Quarter!!
Let me know and I'll get to it for you
Hugs
Joanne

Thank-you for my Duchess and Marie shirt, I love it! Do you by chance have a O'malley design that I could use for my husband to wear the same day that me and my daughter wear ours? I would like it to have his name under his shirt, Lonne is his name. Thanks!

Hope the big reveal goes well!!
Hugs
Joanne

Crump.gif

Kearson.gif

Joanne,
I love these and I know the kids will also- but we're going to reveal the surprise to both families at one time through 1 puzzle. Could you put "The Crump and Kearson Families" together on one puzzle? I'll use the other's for T-shirts. Thanks so much!!!!:goodvibes

I would be happy to do this for you but you don't say if you are staying at Port Orleans Riverside or French Quarter!!
Let me know and I'll get to it for you
Hugs
Joanne

Sorry we will be staying at Port Orleans' Riverside

Thank you again,
Charity

I would like to see if you could make me a few luggage tags????

I would like for all of them to have the Disney Characters for the background like in your example of Ranson on your photos. I would like for all of them to have we are going to Walt Disney World like your example Allison.
Now each one is going to be just a little bit different.

1. Background - stated above
Character - Dumbo
Name - Sarah
Color of Lettering and Border - Hot Pink or Blue or Purple
(whatever you think looks best)

2. Background - stated above
Character - Wall-e
Name - Dani
Color of Lettering - Black
Border around - Black

3. Background - stated above
Character - Donald Duck
Name - Donnie
Coloring of Lettering - Blue
Border around - Blue

4. Background - stated above
Character - Mickey Mouse
Name - Darla
Coloring of Lettering and Border - Red

5. Background - stated above
Character - Stitch
Name - Don
Coloring of Lettering an Border - Blue

6. Beach Bag Tag
Background - same as the others (All DisneyCharacters)
Front Message - Dona Family
Back Message - same as examples
contact number should be 469-853-3293

Special Thanks!!!!

I started another thread looking for some more journal pages (not sure if you seen it), DOM13 was able to help me out with some of them. I know you had made me some in the past and I was wondering if you would be able to help me with the rest that I need. I still need:

From Animal Kingdom:
1. Oasis
2. Rafikis Planet Watch

From DHS:
1. Comissary Lane
2. Mickey Ave
3. Toy Story Pizza.

I would greatly appreciate your help and time.

Nancy

I would like to see if you could make me a few luggage tags????

I would like for all of them to have the Disney Characters for the background like in your example of Ranson on your photos. I would like for all of them to have we are going to Walt Disney World like your example Allison.
Now each one is going to be just a little bit different.

1. Background - stated above
Character - Dumbo
Name - Sarah
Color of Lettering and Border - Hot Pink or Blue or Purple
(whatever you think looks best)

2. Background - stated above
Character - Wall-e
Name - Dani
Color of Lettering - Black
Border around - Black

3. Background - stated above
Character - Donald Duck
Name - Donnie
Coloring of Lettering - Blue
Border around - Blue

4. Background - stated above
Character - Mickey Mouse
Name - Darla
Coloring of Lettering and Border - Red

5. Background - stated above
Character - Stitch
Name - Don
Coloring of Lettering an Border - Blue

6. Beach Bag Tag
Background - same as the others (All DisneyCharacters)
Front Message - Dona Family
Back Message - same as examples
contact number should be 469-853-3293

Special Thanks!!!!

I started another thread looking for some more journal pages (not sure if you seen it), DOM13 was able to help me out with some of them. I know you had made me some in the past and I was wondering if you would be able to help me with the rest that I need. I still need:

From Animal Kingdom:
1. Oasis
2. Rafikis Planet Watch

From DHS:
1. Comissary Lane
2. Mickey Ave
3. Toy Story Pizza.

I would greatly appreciate your help and time.

Nancy

No problem!!
I can certainly help you both but please be patient as I have a lot on at the moment!!
Hugs
Joanne

Hello- admiring these beautiful designs! I have a request, if I may; can I please get a cruise journal cover with "Alecia's Cruise Journal" and "Disney Magic 2009"? Thank you!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter