Tink's Tinkerings * Up and running again. Please request*

tinkerbell 766

<font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or
My dear Friends
You will notice as you look through my thread now that many of the images appear to have disappeared!!! This is simply because I have organized my photobucket, which was badly in need of doing, and I have moved most of the images within it. I feel my photobucket is more easily navigated now and I apologise for any inconvienience.
All images which were in this thread are still in my photobucket(INCLUDING ALL PERSONALIZED DISIGNS) and are contained in the various catagorized albums listed on the left hand side of the page. If you click on the title of the album you wish to browse, it will take you to that album. If you then make note of the album name and the title of the DISign and post these, along with your requests, on this thread. I will be only too pleased to oblige. Of course, if you want a completely new DISign produced please don't hesitate to post your request for this also on this thread. You can also PM with requests if you wish
I will of course, continue to post any new DISigns I do on this thread as usual so PLEASE keep your eyes on the most recent pages. All completed requests will also be posted in the thread as normal.
I am sorry for all the hassle but really felt I had to organize my photobucket as it was getting way too messy!!!
Any problems or questions just give me a shout via this thread or by PM
Thank you for your patience and tolerence.
Hugs as always
Joanne

photobucket2.gif

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s349/tinkerbell766/

Here is an autograph book cover

autographalfie.gif

And here is a colouring (or coloring for my friends from the US) book cover which could be made into a journal cover or activity book cover. The colours and character could also be changed

chocciewrappers.gif

Aww you are very kind. Thank you both

Just to bore you futher, here is a t-shirt disign

lookformagic2.gif

I love your DISigns, especially look for the magic one. I downloaded it for a future trip. :goodvibes
thanks, Penny:hippie:

I am honoured that all you talented disigners even look at my disigns much less say nice things about them:worship:
Thank you all so much. I warn you I could be encouraged to do more!!!!

You were warned!!
Here is a label useful for attaching to covers of autograph books etc. Of course the name and resort can be changed and it could be adapted for Epcot passports, journals etc

autographlabel.gif

Colour can also be changed

I disigned this for myself to wear on my son's 9th birthday (when we will be at the World). Hope you like it!!
Queenbirthday.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter