Ticketing Question

glamdring269

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Apologies in advance for what is probably something very simple to most. I'm probably making this far more complicated than I need to but just wanted to double check some stuff.

- We're staying at Portofino Bay so I know we'll have Express and that will be managed with our room key.

- Part Tickets: Purchased via Undercover Tourist. Should I print them and haul them around? Should I load them on the app? If on the app do we all need to have them on individual app accounts or can I just load them on mine and have everyone log into the same account if we get separated and need the tickets for some reason?

- HHN Tickets: A little more complicated. Originally purchased a ticket along with a Public RIP Tour. I ended up calling to cancel my RIP tour and changed the admission ticket date from a Thursday to Friday because I am now in a Private RIP tour group. The original purchase email from back in May says shipping method: VIP Tours. Where will I get this ticket now? Is it possible to pick it up on Thursday so I know I have it for Friday or do I need to wait until Friday? Is there a way to get this added to the app so I don't even have to go pick it up?

I really wish this was all unified and not so scattered but it is what it is.

Typically at the hotel travel desk in the lobby, they can convert UT park tickets onto a credit sized card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter