Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Three cute things...
1. My pup Max.
2. My son.
3. Otters holding hands.
That was a great post

We, too have a pupper named Max. He is a 50lb mix, lab, hound and pitbull. Best boy ever

Holding hands, so easy to do when we are younger but it is really special when I see the older couples in their golden years holding hands when walking along the beach, just about anywhere. Cheers to you!

1. DD17 when she was little. Ok, both kids were cute but DD17 was a real challenge. When she had her total terror moments, I used to joke with people about how she’s lucky she’s cute 😂
@TiggerTrigger I so hear you! There are times when we look at the Resident 7 Year Old and say, "He's lucky we love him!" :rotfl: He also threatens to go live with the raccoons and we sometimes wonder why we stop him! [Don't worry anyone, it's all in good humor, he is well-loved and secure, and knows it!]

Money 💶

Green Grass - I only gave spots of it thanks to my dog and those pesky deer 🦌 but so love the look of a lush green yard

Trees 🌲 🌴🌳🎄 Palm Tree / Evergreen Tree / Christmas Tree /. I love trees ! I especially fond of Palm Trees and Blue Spruce Trees but do also enjoy those big shade producing trees !!!

Green things...

Fresh herbs. I guess dried herbs, too, because where would cooking be without them, but there is something so refreshing about fresh herbs.

Money. While we have never truly been without, we've also been in the position of not having enough money for basics. While we aren't in the category of having money to spend willy-nilly (for example, there are no new cars here or multi-week long trips to Disney) we have enough income and savings to know that we can weather the occasional emergency (like this week's $2500 car repair) without having to resort to ramen noodles for dinner for the next month.

The color green itself. For a long, long time it was my favorite color, including all its shades. Right now my favorite color family is probably purple, but I still love green.

Good Sunday Morning! :wave:

🍀 Happy St. Patrick’s Day 🍀

#1 - Palm Trees - I love looking at the palm trees in Florida

#2 - Money - I’m always grateful to have some cash in my wallet.

#3 - Olive Green Eyeliner - I wear this a lot, especially on vacation when I don’t wear eyeshadow. My eyes are green, so the eyeliner always looks great.

Christmas trees. My favorite time of year. Extra quiet peace of hope and Miracles.

The color green has always been my favorite color along with light pink. Pink and Green are colors of Spring, my favorite season. Easter miracle. Renewal.

Dad when I was little made up stories for me about two young girls named Pink Pink and Green Green. I have no memory sadly of actual stories just that out of love, dad, created them for me.

Mission Space Green- I’ve ridden orange once and that was plenty. DH and the kids still like orange. The green side at least gives me something fun to do so I’m not just sitting on a bench doing nothing.

Green Island- Growing up, we had this little house down the shore in an area called Green Island. It wasn’t very green with all of the houses, but I guess the water in all of the lagoons was pretty green. It was nice to have a little place like this for summer, aquatic and fishing/crabbing activities.

Avocados- I was leaning towards veggies and herbs, but I just saw an avocado commercial and I’m regretting not buying any. I could go for some guac!

1. Green grass - DH is the turf department manager at the company we work for, so he' is always talking about people's lawns and he is super picky about ours, so it always looks super nice. He mowed for the first time yesterday!

2. My SisIL used to have a green kitchen and I always loved it. Mine was always blue, but I loved her country green kitchen.

3. The fake plants throughout my house. When we moved in here, I paid a lady to come decorate my house. She bought us a bunch of fake plants. They are very nice and I really love having them throughout the house. They add a lot of color that I never had before!

I hope all of you are having a happy Sunday. I thought of a few more "greens." My eyes! I have green (hazel but greener than brown) eyes just like my beloved late grandmother except hers I believe where more brown than green. As a kid I liked green lifesavers and green Jell-O. I tend to gravitate toward green as a background color of cardstock paper for seasonal home-made signs. When I enjoyed eating ice cream, Thrifty's green mint n chip was a favorite :)

Fleece Blankets - not going to lie totally obsessed I have way too many and use them all year as I’m always cold

Fleece Sheets - theme going here - keep them on my bed year round / did I mention I’m always cold ??? 🥶

Fleece clothing - from fleece lined pants to fleece sweatshirts ❤️❤️

Farmers ❤️❤️

Flip Flops ❤️❤️❤️

Flying ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Monday! :wave:

#1 - Florida - I really do love visiting Florida, especially where we stay on the East side. I’m always sad to leave there to return to Indiana.

#2 - Freedom - very grateful for the freedom we have here in the USA

#3 - Farmer’s Markets - I’m looking forward to them starting back up again soon.

1. Maternal grandmother- she had an F name.
2. Florida- While I hated moving there in the early 90s and didn't enjoy living there after college, it's a nice place to visit, it's home to places I love like Disney- Sanibel- Islamorada- Key West- Homosassa- St. Pete, and it's where my parents and brother's family all live.
3. Freezers- I can't imagine what it would be like without the ability to freeze foods and keep fully frozen ice packs on hand. Ice storage and production is also pretty nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter