Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Bobbi
It was a very compassionate understanding peaceful and forgiving thing that you did for yourself and especially for your mother by reconciling not everyone has the ability to see into somebody else’s shoes and understand the reason for the things that they did would be able to come to terms with them and be able to move forward it’s truly a blessing for you that you were able to do this I’m very happy for you !!!

Good Saturday Morning! :wave:

I’m leaving for home today - this week flew by.

#1 - Our Sophie Dog (RIP) - he was such a wonderful part of our family for 14 years.

#2 - Our Zoe Guinea Pig - she is almost 8 years old, and thank goodness, didn’t pass away from loneliness while we were gone. My mom came to the house every day to check on her and give her her fresh veggies. Last year my mom was nervous about something happening to her while we were gone and this year she was even more nervous. I think my mom is glad her pig watching is done for another year - LOL!

#3 - The Variety Of Animals On This Planet - we went to a small zoo yesterday and it’s always amazing how many different animals this world has. We enjoy watching and learning about them.

1. DD17 when she was little. Ok, both kids were cute but DD17 was a real challenge. When she had her total terror moments, I used to joke with people about how she’s lucky she’s cute 😂

2. Puppies 🐶 … yeah, most baby animals are cute, but I’m especially fond of puppies. Back in my shelter days, I used to treat myself to time in the puppy areas after a long shift of trying to get adult dogs adopted.

3. Shoes & Bags - I couldn’t pick just one since they sometimes go together. Of course, my cute wallet isn’t as happy when I find some cute shoes and a bag.

I love mini serving pieces can’t get enough of them or mini things I can use for book ends or make into candle holders - seashells with tea lights - I found to little horse heads today - lije the kind you used to tie your horse to but tiny - new bookends ! Drill hole in bottom fill with sand plug hole - bookends !! Love mini items !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter