This seems so out of place here

hunnypotmama

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
because everyone is so excited about staying at WL, or AKL, or the Poly, or the BC, etc., etc. I have a trip coming up in a month and I did have a std view WL room reserved at AP rate for $124 per night. I was actually very excited to stay there, since I never have, but now there has been a change of plans... A good friend of mine decided to go and bring her children, and since it was kind of a spur of the moment thing, there were not many discounts left, the codes had all expired. So I called CRO and checked on availability of ASMo and lo and behold they have AP rates at Movies! I didn't know they had ever done that! I got so excited about staying closer to my friend AND saving a boatload of money that I switched my reservation!! The rate is $59 per night! So now we both have rooms at ASMo and her kids are VERY excited, having never been to DW before (they're DL people!).

So here I am THRILLED to be staying at ASMo and like I said, I just feel so out of place here!

hunnypotmama

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Nothing wrong with that !!

We loved the ASMo and if it wasn't for travelling with extended family for the majority of our trip (who are not remotely interested in staying onsite) I'd be :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc at booking there too :D

We have stayed at all Star Music. Rock & Roll.
We liked it alot. Sure I would rather stay at a Deluxe if I can afford it, But the allstar is great if you like the atmosphere.
It's not for every one. But what is.

Have a great time!

Jack

Hey if all of you will have extra MAGIC staying near them at the ALLSTARS then awesome....because then you will have EXTRA CASH to spend during your vaction...:D :D

Please don't feel out of place!

When I first started reading your post, I thought you were going to say you had to go with something offsite to be near your friend. I'm a huge fan of staying onsite, so I was preparing to be disappointed for you. I was so relieved to read that you'll still be staying onsite!

Every trip is different, and our priorities can vary from trip to trip. If it worked best in a situation (like yours with wanting to be close to a friend) I'd be thrilled to stay at the All Stars. They're still Disney, and you're still onsite, so you can still immerse yourself in Disney for your entire trip. To me, that's what really matters.

Have a great time!!

Kaycee

It's just nice that ASMo is offering an AP discount. Doesn't seem like they have been lately.
Our last two trips we stayed at ASMu because no AP codes at ASMo.
Have fun!
The other rate you had was good too. But if you are like us, how much are you in the room anyway?

Dont feel out of place here! There are a bunch of us who really enjoy staying at the All Stars. We have stayed at ASMO twice and plan to go back in August. In fact I would choose ASMO over a moderate any day.
Enjoy your stay...and your extra money! :D

That's wonderful! It solves all your problems, gives you a great savings (or extra cash) and will be fun for the kids! :)

We love the All Stars. It seems to me that the All Stars - especially Movies is the only Disney themed hotel. I know ... all of the other resorts have their own theme, but the All Stars have the Disney Theme. We "upgraded" to POR on our stay in Dec. and my daughters were dissapointed. My one daughter said, "_This_ is our room? Where's the Mickey stuff."

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter