This half time has to

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband kept flipping back and forth to the Olympics, complaining it was terrible. We used to go to his brothers house every year and every time, without fail, they would all complain about the half time show. “Look at mick jagger’s flabby arms.” “This is terrible!” On and on. For the love of god, it’s a few minutes of your life. Go get some snacks. Go to the bathroom.

Not my thing. Only one I knew who they were was Snoop and that's just because he is always on tv somewhere lately. (Although with one woman I could pick her out, lol!) Couldn't catch any of the words either. I totally agree that Prince had the best show ever!

Didn't watch it. Not my kind of entertainment. My halftime show was dropping in for a couple of Fortnite matches.

I liked how it wasn’t a traditional stage. I thought the rooms were cute and a clever way to distance groups from each other. Didn’t care for the show. I thought the music was louder than the singing and drowned them out a little bit.

Haven’t watched but most of my 40-50 year old friends liked it seeing their FB post. I might check it if I find it online later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter