This half time has to

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always amazes me when people say they really enjoyed this type of thing. Sure you may like the beat, but did you really listen to and understand the lyrics? Did you see Snoop throw a crip sign and do the crip walk and do you know what it means? It’s not cool, it’s nothing to look up to. These are serious criminals who have led a very bad life and we prop them up there for our children and grand children to idolize. Open your ears and your mind, it isn’t innocent.

To everyone saying they couldn’t understand the lyrics — Hello, you’re supposed to know them all by heart already! What’s wrong with you?! ;)

I didn’t think it was a great performance but most Super Bowl halftime shows aren’t and I agree the audio seemed to be having some problems. Overall, a solid performance that will rank in my Top 5 simply for being one of the few to feature music I love and artists for whom I am actually a fan. (My favorite halftime performance to date is Beyonce and Bruno Mars, though I think that was technically supposed to be Coldplay’s show. :laughing:) Gotta say, the gang tonight was looking a bit…um, middle aged and I suddenly realized I’m not so young myself anymore. 😩 And, Dre’s updated lyrics to California Love just reinforced the idea — 30 years? Really, it’s been 30 years? :rotfl:

The Cutwater commercial about lazy people spoke to me on a personal level was my favorite.

Last edited:
It always amazes me when people say they really enjoyed this type of thing. Sure you may like the beat, but did you really listen to and understand the lyrics? Did you see Snoop throw a crip sign and do the crip walk and do you know what it means? It’s not cool, it’s nothing to look up to. These are serious criminals who have led a very bad life and we prop them up there for our children and grand children to idolize. Open your ears and your mind, it isn’t innocent.

Couldn’t this apply to quite a few players as well?

Some of y'all don't know how to party like it's 1999.
I did party in 1999 and some of the music was better than today to be honest. I didn’t like it because it’s not my type of music. Next year they will probably do a country singer or who ever wins NBC’s American Song Contest (seriously NBC? Europeans call theirs Eurovision and that’s what you come up with???🤦‍♂️). I care about the game more than the what’s cool for now entertainment that they pick for halftime. Why let 15 minutes of music ruin a great American tradition? Bengals played great, rams deserved the win. I’m happy in the end.:-)

We loved it. Thought the stage was great and had a very CA vibe.
NO, no, not the Discover California Adventure.....the halftime show....the half time show....and the Californina montage at begining was very good and ranked very high on my top commercial list until Barbie had to sell her Malibu house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter