This half time has to

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all well and good but it doesn't erase the criminals.
sure it does...no one at my party reads a newspaper or even the news....so they couldn't recite a NFL criminal....but boy they were sure hooting away at half time performers.....old folks ....though they didn't even now the 2022 payton winner....or even sweetness.

I enjoyed it! If only I had my big gold hoops and my Steve Madden black platform sandals I’d would’ve been right back in the 90’s. 🤣

And it beat last years weird show, and I love The Weeknd.

Best for me still goes to Bruno. Worst one was Maroon 5, major disappointment.

I loved it! Gen-X represents and yes, this is a hill I will die on, millennials 😉

Prince still is the best one, but this was definitely up there.
Yup finally they have learned who is important. :P last few years have been horrible. This was right in my childhood and amazing.

I loved it! Gen-X represents and yes, this is a hill I will die on, millennials 😉

Prince still is the best one, but this was definitely up there.
I’m gen y and it wasn’t my thing. I just like cleaner songs. Apple Bottom Jeans would have been a better song choice than some of the rap.

NO, no, not the Discover California Adventure.....the halftime show....the half time show....and the Californina montage at begining was very good and ranked very high on my top commercial list until Barbie had to sell her Malibu house.

Barbie was my favorite commercial! House Flipper Skipper:rotfl:and then to add in Castle Grayskull. I’m dead.

I’m gen y and it wasn’t my thing. I just like cleaner songs. Apple Bottom Jeans would have been a better song choice than some of the rap.
up with people, 1976....what a hoot reading the list

sure it does...no one at my party reads a newspaper or even the news....so they couldn't recite a NFL criminal....but boy they were sure hooting away at half time performers.....old folks ....though they didn't even now the 2022 payton winner....or even sweetness.

To be clear, I don't care that there are players who are criminals, my original comment was about the hypocracy.

I’m curious @prairie_girl, would you want the CFL teams to join the NFL?

Absolutely not. It was a thought before our season started just to be able to finance the season, and the overwhelming response was HECK NO. I know exactly one person who wants us to be a US lite.

I feel like if you older than 37 (meant 47)or younger than 30 this was not the concert for you. Also apple bottom jeans was a 2000 song. These were for 80s kids who were teens in 95-98.

Last edited:
To be clear, I don't care that there are players who are criminals, my original comment was about the hypocracy.

Absolutely not. It was a thought before our season started just to be able to finance the season, and the overwhelming response was HECK NO. I know exactly one person who wants us to be a US lite.
NFL commissioner? Also all leagues have issues with players it seems.

Last edited:
I feel like if you older than 37 or younger than 30 this was not the concert for you. Also apple bottom jeans was a 2000 song. These were for 80s kids who were teens in 95-98.
Ummm..I graduated in 98, and I am in my 40s. :crazy2:
So I watched it. Some of it was eh. Mary J was amazing. Snoop Dogg was fun. Not an Eminem fan. It amuses me one of the few appropriate song he can perform on network tv is Lose Yourself. A little over done, but I get why.

I feel like if you older than 37 or younger than 30 this was not the concert for you. Also apple bottom jeans was a 2000 song. These were for 80s kids who were teens in 95-98.
90’s kids know Eminem. I used that song example because it’s cleaner than the songs that had to be edited to be sung on tv. If you need to change a song that much for tv is it the right choice to be played? The super bowl is not MTV. :confused3

I feel like if you older than 37 it younger than 30 this was not tHe concert for you. Also apple bottom jeans was a 2000 song. These were for 80s kids who were teens in 95-98.

I'm much older than 37 and I enjoyed it. A 30 year old wouldn't bee an 80s kid.

Family Affair, In da Club, and Lose Yourself all came out after 2000

ETA
Actually I think every song except California Love and Still Dre came out after 2000. Not that I think Low would have fit in, at all.

Last edited:
Hey, hey, hey. I clearly said this being for Gen-X was the hill. I was going to die on! The youngest Gen-X is 41.

But I do think your math is a little off unless you meant older than 47? Those who graduated in 97 are 42-43.

To be honest, I was a little underwhelmed. Very nostalgic to my middle and high school years, especially the Mary J. Blige. Kind of surprised there was no Tupac hologram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter