The Wishing Well

PLEASE please PLEASE if you are coming to the yard sale, don't say the code word where everyone can see it. Say it in TRADE!! The word is APPLES!

HopelessMagic I just talked to my friend who is in florida for vacation he is on dis too but he has no chance to get anything could you open it for him pls.

Unfortunately there's nothing TO open. I've given away just about everything I own. I'm very sorry your friend missed out, but I did have the give away for several days.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who came in for some items and sent good wishes my way. It really means a lot. I'm going to try very hard to visit whenever I can. I won't forget any of you and I will miss you all dearly. Not being on here as much is going to take it's toll, but this is something I really need to do for my family and myself. I'm thankful to everyone who understands that. I love you all! I'll visit whenever I can I PROMISE! :grouphug:

Thanks, but I would just like to match up the sets I have.

I will trade something for the matching teleporters.

They don't match?? Are you sure? Because I'm darn sure they blinked when they were in the boxes. I know I've used them before and that's the only set I've ever owned so I know I didn't get two sets mixed up at some point. o_0

I'll see what I can do about coming across another set for you. After all the pirate credits have to go somewhere and now I feel bad LOL.

They don't match?? Are you sure? Because I'm darn sure they blinked when they were in the boxes. I know I've used them before and that's the only set I've ever owned so I know I didn't get two sets mixed up at some point. o_0

I'll see what I can do about coming across another set for you. After all the pirate credits have to go somewhere and now I feel bad LOL.

Yeah, I'm sure. I put them both in a room and tried to walk through them. The first one went nowhere which meant the other mate is not in a room. When I tried the second one it connected to someone's skull rock room. I'm hoping to connect that person to see if they want to make a trade one way or the other.

You don't have anything to feel bad about. It was a mistake. But if anyone has a extra stitch teleporter that doesn't work it might be the mate to the first one. There is a thread somewhere about mismatched teleporters. I'll have to find it.

You don't have to get another set for me at all. But it is nice of you to offer.
:love: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter