The weather ouside is frightful...(Jan Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it woohoo

last night I got 1 double and 1 single layout done. That brought me up to 74 then I realized that I did a page at my moms house for my mom so that put me to 75

So mark me down for 75 (plus 2 cards LOL)

thanks for updating :wizard:

I did end up getting that one last page in for the month. I got a total of 25 pages done!

I think I may be done for the month. I might get a couple done in the morning, but I just found THREE HUGE envelopes of pics of DS that are OUT OF ORDER!!! They're not "events", so I've got to try to get them fixed! Is it sad how the out-of-orderness of them freaks me out??

Maybe it'll get me organized for February!!

I just saw this, and :scared1:! That happened to me once and I just about freaked too! Of course, I'm 3 years behind, and they fit in with other stuff I hadn't gotten to yet, but still....

Steph

Here's more pages to add for me in January...sorry didn't get in before the month change...

please add 15 more pages for me...:cool1:

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter