The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We just did rope drop this morning, that's the way to do spring break IMHO. Even with fastpasses, I'm ready to get away from people by mid day. Ahhh, back at WBC now and chilling out.

We stayed the first night at All Star Sports since we switched flights and couldn't get the extra night at WBC. That place was a zoo (not to mention the room size...) I seriously couldn't wait to get myself to Publix and make some of our own meals, that food court in the morning is literally the least civilized dining experience ever!

I will say that for the first time we got a blah view here. Tower 5, 2nd floor facing the parking lot. We could habe taken a 1st floor water view in tower 1, but we stuck with this since we love the pool. I was bummed, but I have to admit...it is wicked quiet on this side, so that's a plus!
Yes! This is what I'm hoping saves our sanity. We are arriving Easter Day and this is how we plan to do it. We aren't rope drop till close people anyway and my 2 year old will be ready to nap by 12-1 so I'm crossing my fingers.

For anyone who has stayed at WBC, I'm looking at either Garden Grocer or (prefer) Amazon Prime Now for groceries. If you have had either of those delivered to you, can you tell me if you have to be in the room for delivery? Or will they leave at the front desk? Do you meet them in the lobby?

For anyone who has stayed at WBC, I'm looking at either Garden Grocer or (prefer) Amazon Prime Now for groceries. If you have had either of those delivered to you, can you tell me if you have to be in the room for delivery? Or will they leave at the front desk? Do you meet them in the lobby?

They tried to deliver our Amazon Prime Now to our room but we weren't there because I was under the impression that we would have to pick it up. I wound up having to go to the lobby to get it and the bellman who got it for me was pretty cranky about it.

We used Garden Grocer last April. It was delivered before our arrival and bell services held it. We stopped by bell services to pick it up on the way to the room, but they insisted they would bring it up. By the time we found the room they were already loading the refrigerator. We gave bell services a tip.

My family stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek back in the fall of 2012 and had a wonderful time. We are planning on vacationing there again this fall. Can anyone update me on the condition of the tower rooms now and if they shuttle to the parks are still available? I heard they are free anymore.

This year Thanksgiving week is looking to be more expensive than last year. I've check with Vacation Upgrades (no availablity) Vacation Strategy $169 a night, and Shelby Resorts $179. Last year I booked with Shelby for about $120 a night but with 2 months advance. Maybe that's the difference? Anyone have any other ideas where to look? I checked Redweek and Skyauction with no avail. TIA!

This year Thanksgiving week is looking to be more expensive than last year. I've check with Vacation Upgrades (no availablity) Vacation Strategy $169 a night, and Shelby Resorts $179. Last year I booked with Shelby for about $120 a night but with 2 months advance. Maybe that's the difference? Anyone have any other ideas where to look? I checked Redweek and Skyauction with no avail. TIA!

We used Farrell's Vacations for our trip on Friday. Very happy with the rate and service.

My family stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek back in the fall of 2012 and had a wonderful time. We are planning on vacationing there again this fall. Can anyone update me on the condition of the tower rooms now and if they shuttle to the parks are still available? I heard they are free anymore.

Shuttle is $8 per person round trip if you stay in the time shares. I believe it is included in the resort fee if you stay in the hotel.

The shuttle service has to be scheduled, in other words you need to sign up for it. It is good for a single RT not unlimited usage for the day. The $8 is per person. $8 is about the price of Uber 1-way.

For the other poster, Thanksgiving is always going to be more expensive, especially this far out. Megarenters have booked most of the rooms. Other renters are booking up the others. They will try to rent them out at a premium up to 60-days out. At 60-days, they will lower the price because their cost points go down 50%. If they can rent it out now at $169 a night, they are making a ton. Unbeknownst to you, they cancel the reservation at 60-days, rebook it at 50% of the points.

We're thinking of doing a Christmas trip this year. We've previously rented homes at Windsor Hills for our family. My daughter and I stayed at Bonnet Creek a few years ago in August and it was nice. We previously used Vacation Upgrades but I see on their site that they don't quote Christmas because of the cost. Will that be the case with other companies as well? Thinking we may stick with our Windsor Hills plan.

We are staying for the first time in June, very excited!!
Just wanted advice on one of our evenings. We have a dinner planned at Beaches and Cream, then headed to Epcot for the night.
I thought we could pay to park at Beach Club and walk over using the International gateway entrance, is this possible? Or is there paid parking in or around the boardwalk?

checking in tomorrow....if we arrive before room is available can we use pools? Is there a place to change?

yes . . you can use the pools before your room assignment.

There is a restroom located in the Main Building that is used for changing etc

If you are facing the building from the pool area it is located on the left side.

*Puerto de Leon* ~ *Main Building*

Attachments

• WBC map..jpg
    WBC map..jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for the info. I'll go ahead and contact Vacation Upgrades and check with them.
Although, I did hear back from Farrell Vacations and he has no availability. I may hear the same thing with VU.

Since we've never been at Christmas, how do the crowds compare with the height of summer? We've been end of May, beginning to mid August and July 4th.
Just trying to prepare myself and get a comparison.
Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I'll go ahead and contact Vacation Upgrades and check with them.
Although, I did hear back from Farrell Vacations and he has no availability. I may hear the same thing with VU.

Since we've never been at Christmas, how do the crowds compare with the height of summer? We've been end of May, beginning to mid August and July 4th.
Just trying to prepare myself and get a comparison.
Thanks.

Crowds at Christmas are the worst you'll ever experience at WDW. It's not unusual for the Magic Kingdom to be at capacity by 10 am.

We were just upgraded by Farrell's for next week to a 3 bedroom. Yeah!! Does anyone know if the 3 bedroom units are in a certain building or are they in all the buildings?

Also, are all the pool activities at one certain pool or are they at different pools?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter