The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We will be there the last week of this sept and first week of Oct, so it's somewhat positive we may get some fast passes. I will be prepared for some early mornings booking them

We are headed to WBC next week :hyper: and so we had to book our FP last month. For Easter week (weekend before and the week after).

We will be enjoying all the E ticket rides, including FEA, Soarin, Test Track, and 7DMT two times during our trip. There was only one time slot (one of the 7D) that are less than ideal for our plan, but everything else is in there.

So there is hope for everyone!

We are headed to WBC next week :hyper: and so we had to book our FP last month. For Easter week (weekend before and the week after).

We will be enjoying all the E ticket rides, including FEA, Soarin, Test Track, and 7DMT two times during our trip. There was only one time slot (one of the 7D) that are less than ideal for our plan, but everything else is in there.

So there is hope for everyone!

This is good to hear! We've always stayed on property when going to Disney but next year staying at WBC and going to Disney the week before Easter and was worried about lack of FP times at 30 day mark

This is good to hear! We've always stayed on property when going to Disney but next year staying at WBC and going to Disney the week before Easter and was worried about lack of FP times at 30 day mark

Be aware, when the time comes - I did have a plan in mind, so I knew what I was looking for when I got online at 7:00 am. I used the app on my phone with one hand and the laptop with the other hand because some days one was faster than the other. I usually got the "biggie" fp first, then the site would crash for a few minutes, and I was able to get the other 2 (i.e. get 7d first, then peter pan and btmrr). Within ten minutes, most of the high demand ones are gone (peter pan, splash, btmrr). But it is possible!

Same week we are! The 30-day FP is the only thing making me nervous. Seriously considering booking a throwaway room at Disney to get the 60-day FP. I'm learning a lot.

Be aware, when the time comes - I did have a plan in mind, so I knew what I was looking for when I got online at 7:00 am. I used the app on my phone with one hand and the laptop with the other hand because some days one was faster than the other. I usually got the "biggie" fp first, then the site would crash for a few minutes, and I was able to get the other 2 (i.e. get 7d first, then peter pan and btmrr). Within ten minutes, most of the high demand ones are gone (peter pan, splash, btmrr). But it is possible!

Oh yes been there many times 60 day FP morning with my list but I can't properly operate more than one device so me trying to get on with laptop and daughter on cell with priority list of rides and times ready. But end of August is easy I even get exact times I want.

You are going Easter week. Prepare for lines to be an hour long by 10AM and much longer by 11AM. To get a good idea what lines will be like next year? Look at the My Disney app every day starting tomorrow. You will quickly see what the crowds will be like for Easter week. I expect MANY schools to plan their Spring Break around the Easter weekend since it is a little earlier next year.

Personally, I do not envy that trip. Almost everything will be 1-2 hour waits before lunch time. My wife is a teacher and her Spring Break is over Easter every year. She simply has to decide to take off work or not. I will not go Easter, Thanksgiving, Xmas. I am going this Summer and expect it to be more than I like.

You are going Easter week. Prepare for lines to be an hour long by 10AM and much longer by 11AM. To get a good idea what lines will be like next year? Look at the My Disney app every day starting tomorrow. You will quickly see what the crowds will be like for Easter week. I expect MANY schools to plan their Spring Break around the Easter weekend since it is a little earlier next year.

Personally, I do not envy that trip. Almost everything will be 1-2 hour waits before lunch time. My wife is a teacher and her Spring Break is over Easter every year. She simply has to decide to take off work or not. I will not go Easter, Thanksgiving, Xmas. I am going this Summer and expect it to be more than I like.

:(Really bad timing but cannot be helped for our trip...

That's a good idea, I will look at the app to prepare myself. We are really going to Disney to watch my son play baseball with his high school team at ESPN during spring break, so don't feel too bad for us. DS and DH are not Disney park fans so I've taken DD the last two Augusts, week before labor day, and that time of year is great as far as lines.

This was DS first year of high school and he made first string varsity so we went last week to watch him play, our spring break was early thankfully. He stayed with the team at Caribbean Beach so when not watching his games me, DD and DH went to Universal for the first time for three days(DS has no interest) when his team flew home DS came to stay with us and we went to SW and Discovery Cove. It was a great trip and we had Express Pass and EA at Universal so everything was wonderful.

So, although next year will not be a Disney park trip, per se, I would like to go with DD to the Disney parks when DS is not playing and maybe convince DH to join us one day at the parks.

The good thing is that we will be going to Orlando for the next 6 years to watch our kids play ball at ESPN (God willing) so I will not get too bogged down with worrying about the Disney Parks portion of this trip and just do what we can and be ready for lines, since DD is desperate to get back in the bubble.

Next year we will be staying onsite for the beginning of our stay before moving to WBC so I will make the 60 day fast passes and we will just ride the single rider lines when possible since DD and I have experienced all the rides together numerous times and she's old enough to ride by herself as we've done on previous trips. I also have my list of just a couple restaurants for 180 day ressies that we want to definitely do again.

Thankfully, our kids spring break changes and does not always surround Easter so we can plan more Disney park days for another year, how lucky am I to be able to say that:)!

sometimes fastpass lines looked longer but then you see the queue for the standby lines...longest we waited in FP line was 20 minutes or so. It was super busy...Mar 26-Mar 31.

We just did rope drop this morning, that's the way to do spring break IMHO. Even with fastpasses, I'm ready to get away from people by mid day. Ahhh, back at WBC now and chilling out.

We stayed the first night at All Star Sports since we switched flights and couldn't get the extra night at WBC. That place was a zoo (not to mention the room size...) I seriously couldn't wait to get myself to Publix and make some of our own meals, that food court in the morning is literally the least civilized dining experience ever!

I will say that for the first time we got a blah view here. Tower 5, 2nd floor facing the parking lot. We could habe taken a 1st floor water view in tower 1, but we stuck with this since we love the pool. I was bummed, but I have to admit...it is wicked quiet on this side, so that's a plus!

I was wondering what view I should request. We've never been (not even to Orlando) we want to be near the most fun pool for kids. I know it's just a request but I'd like to go in armed with something instead of just taking what they give. We should arrive there around 11:30 am, so maybe there's a shot

I was wondering what view I should request. We've never been (not even to Orlando) we want to be near the most fun pool for kids. I know it's just a request but I'd like to go in armed with something instead of just taking what they give. We should arrive there around 11:30 am, so maybe there's a shot

It is going to depend on the volume of folks here/time of year, I checked us in about 8:00 am on a Friday and got parking lot view assigned around 2pm. However, like I said, building 5 is sweet for us since my teens love the lazy river. There is a slide at tower 6 pool and the one by tower 2, tower 6 is pirate theme. I guess you never know what kids will like off the bat. We just happened to get tower 5 last year and my boys loved it.

Just to add, the slide at tower 6 is tall but just ends at a trough not in the pool. The slide by tower 2/3 is twisty and drops into the pool. The first two times we stayed here we were in tower 3 with a parking lot view but that also had the DHS fireworks view. Last time we were in tower 6 with a lake view which was also the DHS firework view. We enjoyed the view at tower 6 better but over all I think we like tower 3 better because it is quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter