The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We are within the 6 months window for our trip. We are in a 1BR unit in June for 7 nights. We still have not determined where we will stay the second week. We have to hold off a little before we book our second week. Santa Mickey sent the family Platinum Annual Passes. We have to get through a few months before deciding where we are going to stay the second week of our trip. We may book WBC again, a Disney Value, or some other place. Price will be key.

In the mean time, I booked 2 of our dining reservations. Most meals will be had at WBC. We will eat breakfast at the resort, take snacks to the parks, and have late lunch/early dinners at WBC. We will also venture off for a meal or two as well.

Hoping to stay at Bonnet Creek for 6 nights starting Wed, 4/12 (this is over Easter weekend). Do I run a big risk if I hold out to book until 60 days in advance since it's a prime week? (If I even find anything available now)

I have a quote for early June that amounts to about $175 a night for a two bedroom deluxe. Does that seem reasonable?

That seems extremely high for WBC. I would do a lot of searching because you should be able to get a 2BR for about $100-$125 a night. I got a 1BR for $80 a night. You just have to search. A quick search I found MANY renting at $140 a night and that was just a quick look. This is more in line of a price for that time of year. You can search and find it for a bit less.

We haven't stayed here in a while and will be staying here again in April. What building is the one close to the fort Lazy river? also can you still skip the parking pass desk? We will be driving but in the past have skipped the parking pass so we don't have to here about the timeshare speal. Thanks

From just reading here and tripadvisor, it seems the majority that have skipped the "parking pass" desk and have had no issues doing so. I plan on doing the same because I don't have time for foolishness. Going to Cabo 2 times a year, I'm used to timeshare sharks.

Hoping to stay at Bonnet Creek for 6 nights starting Wed, 4/12 (this is over Easter weekend). Do I run a big risk if I hold out to book until 60 days in advance since it's a prime week? (If I even find anything available now)

We are going that weekend - booked through vacation upgrades, and he has it listed as a value week. We are paying $130/night for 2 bedroom. The WBC timeshare point system is different from the Disney standard for Prime vs Value weeks. You might want to look sooner rather than later. Because it is a "prime" week for visitors, but it isn't considered "prime" for billing, it's probably more likely to fill early.

Here now . We are long time DVC family and tried WBC for the first time. Rooms are as good, grounds beautiful, pools great. We arrived late and took a first floor tower 5. 2 BR. Love it. The entertainment is beetle here than DVC for adults, Disney is 24/7 Disney only. Lots of activities for kids . Next time I would bring my own ping pong paddles and balls. Really only hassle so far.

Check in was long but day after Christmas and I did not get harassed for timeshare at all. Grills are cleaned really good each day. But can be busy after 6.

The resort is spread out. About a 10 minute walk full circle. Very happy here. Rented my DVC points and used money for on tickets and minivan.

On our Epcot day we used Uber to boardwalk. 2 cars $12 total each way. So $24 round trip vs $20 for parking and avoiding chaos at front gate .

I would definitely come back especially at peak time

Nice to hear from a DVC owner. I am a DVC renter. Cost savings vs DVC is not even comparable. Being able to prepare all meals is a huge money saver as well.

I was quoted $1370 for seven night. This is for a three bedroom the first week of October. Does this sound like a reasonable amount? This is through Vacation Strategy.

We will be staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time this April. We booked through Michael Sullivan at WinPointVIP. I'm a little nervous since we don't get a confirmation with our name on it until 45 days out from the trip. Is this standard for all rentals? Has anyone had any good experiences with WinPointVIP? I searched and found some posts from years ago, but was hoping someone had more experience recently. Thanks!

From research, WinPointVIP is excellent. He is highly recommended. I am only guessing here based on my Wyndham timeshare research is that he is a top level Wyndham VIP owner (1,000,000 points purchased from Wyndham directly). What people like this do is book the room you choose, say a 2BR Deluxe for 200,000 points (I don't know the real number). Within 45 days, they can book available rooms for 50% of the points. So what he will do is cancel the reservation for 200,000 points and immediately rebook the same room for 100,000 points. This is when he will add your name and send you the confirmation.

Can anyone tell me the height restrictions for the water slides? I think I read the pirate one is 48, is there a restriction on the blue on near building 3?

Mail Question?
I am hoping I can send postcards from Bonnet Creek, but I am wondering if I can send the small USPS priority boxes from there also? if not any suggestions on sending one. (i plan to pre-purchase the USPS label).
Thank you in advance for any information :)
vjmartin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter