The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Hi! I'm pretty certain you need to have a reservation booked at CBR to get on property, so I don't think you'd be able to park there and ride the Disney buses. They stop you at the security gate and check your names in their list on the way in. Have a great trip!
Anyone can park and eat at CBR or any Disney resort. Sometimes the lots are full, like at the Beach Club during Food and Wine, and you will be turned away, but we have parked, just visited and eaten at various resorts many times. It's a fun way to visit.

Hi all. We have a Disney trip planned over Easter weekend (Weds-Tues, 5 nights) and may now need to stay off property due to unforeseen circumstances. Have no experience, as we've always stayed at a family member's house. Anyone with Bonnet Creek experience know if we stand any chance of getting a 1-2 bedroom 60 days out from such a peak week?
I have seen plenty of them on ebay. You will likely see some premium prices, especially early. Then the price will drop as it gets closer.

Anyone can park and eat at CBR or any Disney resort. Sometimes the lots are full, like at the Beach Club during Food and Wine, and you will be turned away, but we have parked, just visited and eaten at various resorts many times. It's a fun way to visit.
Which is different than parking there to use the bus system and avoid paying for parking. Visiting is one thing, parking there all day is not allowed even if technically one can get away with it.
We just paid the parking. It's the price of staying offsite, and was still worth it IMO.

Last edited:
Hi! I have a couoke of quick questions. I've stayed at WBC before in September of 2012. I booked through Vacation Strategies and had a great experience. I'm currently looking for an 8 night stay 8/5-8/13 in a 4 bedroom Presidential. I'm hoping to keep it right around $3500. Here are my questions:
1) Since this is Prime season will I have trouble trying to do an 8 night stay? How soon should I look at booking?
2) Do all 4 bedroom Presidentials have Lagoon views?

Not all 4 bedrooms have lagoon views. The condos are on both sides of the center hallways. We had no lagoon view but could see the fireworks from Epcot, Hollywood Studio and way off the Magic Kingdom.
I would allow at least 30 minutes to reach the airport and probably 45 min would be better. I use the green belt toll road.

Picking someone up that lands at 3:15 on a Thursday afternoon at MCO. What time would you leave the resort?

Are they checking luggage, or just carry on? I'd allow 45 minutes if they aren't checking, probably an hour if they're checking. MCO has cell phone lots, so you can park there and have them dial you when they're ready. Good tip: have them look above their heads and tell you the number they're standing near in the pick-up zone. We were picking up some seasoned travelers during our girls weekend, and that was super helpful!

posted on wrong thread before.....sorry

Heading to WBC day after Christmas 0 we are DVC vets, so looking forward to the comparison, etc...... couple of questions for the veterans:

I am hoping for tower 4 or 5.....

- Grills - do we need our own utensils, use the ones in room, other spot?
- assume there are lifeguards throughout for the pools.
- Bring our own drinks to the pool - assuming aluminum or plastic containers - can we bring a soft small cooler?
- Uber/taxi.....I am going to try this instead of parking in mass lot, take a taxi to Boarwalk for example and walk into parks. I hate the Epcot main entrance. pretty east to get Uber for short trips?

thanks, Jim

Heading to WBC day after Christmas 0 we are DVC vets, so looking forward to the comparison, etc...... couple of questions for the veterans:

- Bring our own drinks to the pool - assuming aluminum or plastic containers - can we bring a soft small cooler?
- Uber/taxi.....I am going to try this instead of parking in mass lot, take a taxi to Boarwalk for example and walk into parks. I hate the Epcot main entrance. pretty east to get Uber for short trips?

thanks, Jim

1. Bring your own utensils if you can. You can check them out from the activity desks, but I find that to be a bit of a pain for something so little.

2. I don't believe there are lifeguards, at least not at the tower 5 pool/river. (edited to correct the tower #)

3. Yep and yep, no problem.

4. We just drive, but I've heard good things about hopping an Uber to Boardwalk. Hopefully somebody will chime in on how quickly you can call one at WBC. I would think 5 minutes or less.

Enjoy your trip! Report back on how you like it!

Last edited:

thanks, Jim

We have used Uber on every trip to BC to the Boardwalk. Always had someone there in around 5 minutes and no problems at all. Just make sure you call or text the driver to tell them which tower you are at - their app just tell them Bonnet Creek.

We will staying for a few stays after coming off a cruise. We want to stop at a grocery on our way to Bonnet Creek. If you room is not ready do they have some place that we can put the food that needs to stay cold. We are only picking up some breakfast items so not a lot of items. Thank you

We will staying for a few stays after coming off a cruise. We want to stop at a grocery on our way to Bonnet Creek. If you room is not ready do they have some place that we can put the food that needs to stay cold. We are only picking up some breakfast items so not a lot of items. Thank you

Yes, bell services can keep your groceries in the fridge or freezer for you.

Sofa bed comfort?!

I've tried to use the search option for this but it keeps saying security error. We just got a great rate for a one bedroom and are wondering how the fold out sofa beds are? Are they comfortable for 10 nights of rest? Thanks!

Been lurking here for a few days. Booked 2 nights in Jan.....4bedroom presidential on ebay. The seller had 100% rating so I decided to pull the trigger. All the seller did after I payed was ask for my full name to be on the reservation. It's my first time booking on ebay and staying at WBC.

I've read different strategies for theme park parking. My group are all AP holders so we will obviously drive. We are doing MK first day. Is parking at EPCOT then transferring to MK faster/easier than driving to MK ticket center?

Yes just drive to the TTC. Way easier than all the transfers and alot faster. If you goto Epcot, I also like to Uber to the Boardwalk and go in the back way. That way you can drink, its a 5 minute Uber tops and less than 8 bucks.

Yes just drive to the TTC. Way easier than all the transfers and alot faster. If you goto Epcot, I also like to Uber to the Boardwalk and go in the back way. That way you can drink, its a 5 minute Uber tops and less than 8 bucks.

This is what we do too. Then hubby can enjoy drinking around the world and doesn't have to worry about driving. And have never had any problems with Uber, either at BC or at BW. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter