The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Hi all! Quick question, What tower are the 1 BR presidential rooms in and when was the last refurb? Thanks in advance!

the Refurb of Building 6 was completed last year (2015) right around December 1st

We checked out on November 20, 2015 and the pool in front of Building 6 was still not open.

Folks were speculating that when the *pirate ship pool* was reopened then the completion of Tower 6 was done.

I know that rooms are not confirmed until check in. However is that different for 4 bedrooms? Do they assign the room at the time you make the reservation.

I know that rooms are not confirmed until check in. However is that different for 4 bedrooms? Do they assign the room at the time you make the reservation.
Nothing is guaranteed. Some VIP owners can supposedly request a specific a room, however, this does not include their guests (AKA renters) and is subject to availability.

The four bedrooms are located in the top floors of all towers, with the most units being in Tower 6.

We are checking out of our Disney onsite room on 12/1 and checking in here. We have an ADR at 10:55am at Boma so we are planning to head over to AK for that day. Should we interrupt our day to go check in or just go after our park day? If ROL is up in running it would be after that... does later check in equal crappier room/view? or will it not matter either way?

We are checking out of our Disney onsite room on 12/1 and checking in here. We have an ADR at 10:55am at Boma so we are planning to head over to AK for that day. Should we interrupt our day to go check in or just go after our park day? If ROL is up in running it would be after that... does later check in equal crappier room/view? or will it not matter either way?

In my experience, yes, later check in = crappier room. Last time we stayed at WBC was the worst view we had (backside of pool cabanas) and I checked in late in the evening. When we've checked in earlier we've had a choice of different units. I'm sure this can vary but if the view or location is important to you, I would take a quick break to go check in.

Just wondering~~Do people leave a tip for the housekeeping, even though they don't come until in after you leave unless you are there for over 7 days? Thanks

I don't tip because we clean the room pretty thoroughly. If we don't have the time to clean it up as nice as we like, we leave some money.

We are officially booked for our second stay here. There are only 3 of us and I was weighing cost vs space. We opted for a 1BR. The quotes I was getting for 2BR were definitely reasonable and what I would have expected to pay. Then a lovely Wyndham owner contacted me with an offer of $70/nt. I could not pass up on the deal and I did verify it was not a scammer. The cost savings between the 1BR and 2BR almost covers one of our Annual Passes.

The second BR would have only been a benefit for me to work when I wake up early. Me spending 30-60 minutes working on critical items is better than coming back from vacation in the eye of a s storm. Plenty of space still. I can sit on the balcony or at the dining table. The room is 900sf vs 260sf for 50-70% off the price. We are 8 months away, but it will be here soon enough.

We just got back from WBC 10/25-10/29. We didnt check in till after we got back from the park around 7pm. I think we got lucky thou as they had just finished and opened the tower 2 remodel. They gave us tower 2 with lake/fireworks view on 8th floor. We could see different firework shows from Hollywood studios, Epcot and MK every night we were there. As well as a giant view of the ball 24 hours a day. Our floor didnt even have vend/ice machine in it yet. This was our first stay and we were very impressed. We will be back in the future for sure. The only negative was the playground area was closed as they were starting the tower 1 remodel and were painting and had the whole area roped off. This didnt effect us too much but it was very close to our tower and we passed the playground often which our 4yo son was constantly asking to play on.

Hi all, excited to stay at WBC during Christmas week but I have two questions.

1) What are the best tower requests to make to hopefully see fireworks and be close to main pools? Are all towers recently renovated or are there ones that are more new?

2)We will have a car. Is it possible to drive to CBR, park there, and take Disney transport to avoid paying for parking?

Thanks!

We will be at BC in a couple of weeks. Do they decorate for Christmas? We are so excited. Thanks

We will be at BC in a couple of weeks. Do they decorate for Christmas? We are so excited. Thanks
I have not been during xmas but they did decorate for Halloween so i would assume so. They had cobwebs and spiders and severed limbs all over.

We will be arriving at WBC on Sunday! Last time we were there, we stayed in a 4 bdr Presidential. We had access to a lounge down the hall that the kids loved to go to in the morning to get hot coco. This time we are staying in a 3 bdr Presidential, and they are wanting to know if we will have access to a lounge again. Is that only for 4 bdr Pres., or is it for any sized Presidentials?

Last time I was at WBC they had changed the lounge to being only for owners in the upper categories of points. One man was very mad because he had used the lounge in the past but the membership in Wyndham was his mothers and she was not with him so Wyndham would not let him. This was a lounge you need a special key to access. It sounds like you were on a special floor. This was in building #6.

We were just able to use our regular room key to enter the lounge last time.

We just got back on Sunday. When I was checking in and got our parking pass I pretty much cut her off and said sorry but we have little ones that need naps I need to get my parking pass and get them up to the room. They put us in Tower 4 on the third floor. If we would have been two floors up we would have had an awesome view of Epcot fireworks. We also found that driving to Epcot each morning and then taking transportation to the park we wanted to visit worked out since the Wyndham property is a straight shot from Epcot exit basically. Never much traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter