The walking dead amc #2

I really liked this episode, my heart was racing......why the heck is Jesus taking any Saviors as hostages, telling Morgan "they surrendered, that's not what we do"?!
This will be a big mistake.
I had no idea who Morales was either, I also turned to google for the answer.

I don't even remember Morales. I had to google him. I guess that is the guy rick gave the walkie to and would talk to him? For some reason, I thought that was Morgan who he talked to on the walkie. Morales coming back is not huge for me, just kind of meh. I would have liked to see Father Gabriel during this episode.

I'd kind of like Gabriel to just go away. I don't care for him that much.

I did remember Morales. He was with that family that decided to not go with them to the CDC, but to head to family. Rick gave him a bunch of stuff to help them. I hope Morales remembers that and ends up going on the Alexandrians' side.

I agree that taking prisoners will not turn out well. Not sure how in the world Jesus thinks any of them will go on their side.

I recognized Morales right away. He, his wife and 2(?) kids split off from the group when they caravaned out of the camp in Atlanta. I think they were heading to New Mexico (?), or maybe Florida (?) where they had family. Kind of glad they brought him back because I always did kind of wonder what happened to them.

What was up with the line at the end from one of the Saviors to Morgan? He said "I remember you. Did they transfer you here too?" Or something close to that. Did anyone else catch that?

I recognized Morales right away. He, his wife and 2(?) kids split off from the group when they caravaned out of the camp in Atlanta. I think they were heading to New Mexico (?), or maybe Florida (?) where they had family. Kind of glad they brought him back because I always did kind of wonder what happened to them.

What was up with the line at the end from one of the Saviors to Morgan? He said "I remember you. Did they transfer you here too?" Or something close to that. Did anyone else catch that?

I didn't know what that meant either but I also can't even remember Morales.

I didn't understand that either. I'm guessing they crossed paths at some point or maybe he's just messing with Morgan.

It could be because when he last saw Morgan it was at the Kingdom and here he is with the Hilltop and Alexandria people. That guy only knew him as being from the Kingdom and is most likely unaware of his relationships with the others. At least that's what I took form it. He also goated him on about wearing the teenagers "armor".

It could be because when he last saw Morgan it was at the Kingdom and here he is with the Hilltop and Alexandria people. That guy only knew him as being from the Kingdom and is most likely unaware of his relationships with the others. At least that's what I took form it. He also goated him on about wearing the teenagers "armor".

I thought he was a Savior though. That's why I thought it was weird.

He is a Savior, but he was one of the ones that went to the Kingdom to get the pigs and other food items to bring back to the Saviors compound. He argued/fought with the Kingdom guy pointing the gun and I think ultimately killed the teenager. Morgan wasn't too fond of the prick.

IMG_2234.png

Yes he was the Savior who killed the teen standing next to Morgan who he was training.
Jesus now has Morgan's previous way of thinking. Last time Morgan tried to change a Wolf to the good side, someone died. Now Jesus wants to try the same thing? How would they know which are workers that want to leave the Sanctuary & which will fight for Negan? Jesus is really willing to take that chance?

Yes, he is the evil obnoxious jerk that killed the kid. Morgan already immensely can't stand him and with good reason. They have history. Guy doesn't know Morgan has once again gone over to the killing side. I figure he will learn the hard way since he has a hard time controlling his big mouth.

Will Rick leave the baby there after killing her dad is my wuestion.

Jesus is getting on my nerves.

Father Gabe has changed a bit. He doesn't bug me the way Morgan did but now Morgan's back to 'clearing' so I like that. My least faves are Tara and Negan and now Jesus...but Jesus is eye candy, soooooo.

Unless I missed something at the end of the episode, Rick didn't seem to be in a place to make many decisions.
Right, of course. But we all know this is just a show and rick will end up fine. I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t make it out of this once again.

Another one on my last nerve is King Zeke. All his pontificating. Uggghhh.

Fight between Morgan and Jesus....interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter