The walking dead amc #2

Just wait til Rick & Daryl find out what Jesus did.
Listening to Morales actor on Talking Dead became obvious he felt he should be on the show for much longer. I can see fans asking about Morales maybe 2nd-3rd season, but majority forgot about him after. Chris should have mentioned how many fans had to google his character to remember who he was! He made it very clear he was not happy to have been brought back a savior and killed off so quickly. I'm sure he hoped to be joining Rick and co. for long term. Yeah, maybe they did this so he would leave them alone now.

Ugh Jesus, what a prat. As if the prisoners won't turn on them given the chance. This is not a Disney movie with everyone holding hands and living happily ever after.

And enough with King whatshisname. And Maggie's perfect white teeth are still getting on my nerves. And how do the women find time to pluck/wax their eyebrows?

I'd like to see Carol join Daryl in the going ballistic stakes.

What about Negan and Gabriel, what are they up to?

I really hope it picks up a little soon.

I am thinking, if this whole season is simply the "battle" against Negan, it is gonna get a little stale.
Thought the first 3 or 4 episodes would cover it, and off to new adventures.

I feel this episode was kind of "meh"

I don't know how I feel about this fight lasting the whole season. It feels like it could be done in a few episodes. I get that they have to drag it out and not have it be over too soon........but I guess I just am not crazy about the season-long fight against Negan. We still have not seen Negan and Gabriel.

Little John on Talking Dead, just owned Kirkman. He said 'zombies are walking all around eating people's brains but they can't walk up that little hill'. Lol!

While I know the tiger wasn't real, I hate to see animals die on tv shows, ugh. Anyway, I thought too Carol could have gotten those last 2 guys, but at least Rick and Daryl got them. The episode did not move much, but I get they have to play this all out. Next week should be good as Negan will be back and the Saviors realize they have a double agent on their hands.

I didn't mind this episode but agree with the plot holes mentioned. I'd have thought Shiva would have taken out a load more zombies before being overcome.

what errors? I didn't catch any, but I admit I was kind of half watching.

1) The tiger being held down by a few zombies. Absolute nonsense scene.

2) Also, it seems that zombies have very different speeds. Sometimes when characters are running or walking fast or even driving, zombies manage to keep pace. Yet when King Ezekiel is crawling backwards with a gimp leg, zombies can't seem to catch him. I don't get it.

The whole episode was slow and could have been handled quicker. When I saw Shiva emerge I was like, it's the horse all over again. RIP Shiva. It was sad but I knew it was coming. Ezekiel is dumb and got all of his men killed. They need a new leader and men/women because by the looks of things they have few people left. Time for him to step down. Glad to see that Jerry didn't die.

I am thinking, if this whole season is simply the "battle" against Negan, it is gonna get a little stale.
Thought the first 3 or 4 episodes would cover it, and off to new adventures.
They have to slow to a crawl because Kirkman has not written any new comics so they are catching up to the end pretty soon. They could have completed the war in a couple episodes and then go onto the post war stuff which could also be covered in a couple episodes. Could have finished by the mid season finale. I suspect the war will be dragged on through this entire season, even second half. Then the post war stuff will be all of next season. But from meeting Negan to current has been, what?, a month or two and it's been like two whole seasons covering it. Actually, we were introduced to Negan in season 6. Ridonculously slow going.

The filming looked juvenile in a couple scenes almost like they tried out a new person for the first time.

I did notice the camera shaking and moving at one point, like someone lost their grip or was shifting the camera around. I just figured they were being "artsy."

as far as the errors - I noticed the guys eyes blink that was laying next to Morgan, on the ground, in the building, then he seemed to twitch a bit but not a zombie twitch. I watched the season opener then missed the next 2 episodes. I caught up last night. I like Ezekiel but I think Carol needs to take over that camp. He is much too hopeful and not realistic at all. Loved Daryl and Ricks teaming up. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.....what is he thinking? I get you can't execute them but they would do it to you so why not just end it? I hope Maggie really thinks about this and then I hope that Tara just takes them out!

They have to slow to a crawl because Kirkman has not written any new comics so they are catching up to the end pretty soon. They could have completed the war in a couple episodes and then go onto the post war stuff which could also be covered in a couple episodes. Could have finished by the mid season finale. I suspect the war will be dragged on through this entire season, even second half. Then the post war stuff will be all of next season. But from meeting Negan to current has been, what?, a month or two and it's been like two whole seasons covering it. Actually, we were introduced to Negan in season 6. Ridonculously slow going.

Where did you get this from? The most recent issue was just released Nov. 1st, the next comes out Dec. 6th, and the cover for January's issue has already been released. Even if he had stopped writing, we aren't catching up to the end any time soon. We are roughly at issue 118 on the tv show and next month's issue is 174. Still plenty of material left and no reason to slow down the story for fear of reaching the end of the comics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!