***The VWL Groupies & Trivia Thread*** Chapter 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I've not been on this thread! I'm dropping in to say hi :flower3:

Okay folks. We can call off the Bobbi search and rescue efforts!

Well, some of you know that I did change the WDW part of our June Anniversary trip from the BWV Grand Villa to the VWL, because I just didn't want to not be at VWL for such a great celebration. I didn't ask the family, well, just DH and he agreed! I must report that I asked my DFamily if they wanted to change our November BCV stay to VWL as well since we're 7 months out, and, they said they wanted to try BCV and SAB. What can I say? I bought the BCV points, and I do like SAB, but still, family this is NOVEMBER.

Bobbi...sometimes you just have to let family be family. Let them have BCV and SAB. And beachy themed holiday decorations. :rolleyes2

You've followed your heart with your accommodations decision. Sounds pretty appropriate for such a great occasion. :thumbsup2

Thanks for inviting me over to this great thread!!! We truly love the WL!!!

We are REALLY looking forward to our 4th visit in November :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks for inviting me over to this great thread!!! We truly love the WL!!!

We are REALLY looking forward to our 4th visit in November :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

You made it!!! Welcome!!! I'll bet a Moosie siggy would look great on you, but I don't think there is room.:sad2:

Please, grab a rocker and sit with us. There is plenty of room here on the porch.:thumbsup2

Bobbi, good to see you here, at last! We missed you.:goodvibes

Hey Groupies,
Wow a sequel thread. I have some catching up to do. I am currently poolside at our vacation home rental in Formosa Gardens. Not the VWL but it is better than being at my desk. I did get to visit the lodge yesterday for breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe and just being in the lodge got my family excited about our new "home." I will make it a point to get back over there and snap some pictures. Gotta run off to Epcot.

Notice to all Groupies at WL at this time. That means you, Blossomz, DisneyNutzy:

Have a great vacation!!:cool1:

PS Don't forget to look for LodgeLoafer (the cat!):thumbsup2
I want pictures!!:banana:

Hi Danielle, welcome to the groupie group!

I've been thinking about Blossomz today. Hope she is having a wonderful time and gets a chance to look for Lodgeloafer!

DisneyNutzy, good for you! I'm glad you were able to go have a meal at the lodge. Was it fun? How many straws and how many ketchups?

Deb

Ok, I think it's time to see if you'll all let me join in your neat little group. We're hoping to be closing on our VWL contract in the next week so we can start planning our next trip to the beautiful, wonderful lodge!!!!!

Can I join? Please, please?!?!?! :love:

Hi Danielle, welcome to the groupie group!

I've been thinking about Blossomz today. Hope she is having a wonderful time and gets a chance to look for Lodgeloafer!

DisneyNutzy, good for you! I'm glad you were able to go have a meal at the lodge. Was it fun? How many straws and how many ketchups?

Deb

Yes the meal was a lot of fun. My wife and I have dined there before so we knew what to expect but my kids and neice had no idea. They loved that our napkins were thrown in the air and yelling was encouraged. There favorite moment had to be when yours truly made the mistake of ordering a "soda pop" with breakfast. I don't do coffee so sometimes I need caffeine too. They loved when the waitress made a huge scene about dad ordering soda pop. They loved it even more when she announced to everyone that I had finished the extra large jar of soda pop.

Kat I am a mere rookie groupie but this is a very welcoming group. Let me be the first to say WELCOME and grab a moose siggie.

Night all. Have to get some rest. Only 2 days left.

We're hoping to be closing on our VWL contract in the next week so we can start planning our next trip to the beautiful, wonderful lodge!!!!!

Kathy....based on the above application, you appear to be more than qualified to join the group here. :welcome:

Actually, just mentioning the phrase "...beautiful, wonderful lodge..." is plenty enough credentials to hang out with this moose loving crowd! :)

Come on in...we're hanging out in the virtual Iron Spike room today (I'm one of those who won't ever be able to remember that there is a new name for our hangout area). :)

Ok, I think it's time to see if you'll all let me join in your neat little group. We're hoping to be closing on our VWL contract in the next week so we can start planning our next trip to the beautiful, wonderful lodge!!!!!

Can I join? Please, please?!?!?! :love:

Yay!! Hot diggity-dog! Another Groupie!!!​
:yay:

Yes the meal was a lot of fun. My wife and I have dined there before so we knew what to expect but my kids and neice had no idea. They loved that our napkins were thrown in the air and yelling was encouraged. There favorite moment had to be when yours truly made the mistake of ordering a "soda pop" with breakfast. I don't do coffee so sometimes I need caffeine too. They loved when the waitress made a huge scene about dad ordering soda pop. They loved it even more when she announced to everyone that I had finished the extra large jar of soda pop.

Kat I am a mere rookie groupie but this is a very welcoming group. Let me be the first to say WELCOME and grab a moose siggie.

Night all. Have to get some rest. Only 2 days left.

DisneyNutzy, you are a QUICK STUDY!! And a Groupie Extrordinaire (or however you spell it!)!! :cool1:
Groopie rookie no more!!!

We always try to eat at Whispering Canyon every trip. We sort of sink into the woodwork, but enjoy watching everyone else have fun. The last time we were there a couple got engaged at the breakfast table (kind of un-romantic, but the groom-to-be probably had his reasons!):love:

Have a great rest of your trip. And for the record, we LOVE pictures!:banana:

You made it!!! Welcome!!! I'll bet a Moosie siggy would look great on you, but I don't think there is room.:sad2:

Please, grab a rocker and sit with us. There is plenty of room here on the porch.:thumbsup2

Bobbi, good to see you here, at last! We missed you.:goodvibes

oh, not enough room??? I can change things around on my siggie to make it fit! Tell me what I should do :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

oh, not enough room??? I can change things around on my siggie to make it fit! Tell me what I should do :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Well, you can try adding it onto the bottom of your stays list and just do a preview and see if it fits. If not, then you might want to delete a few stays or put them side-by-side.
Good luck!;)

Well, you can try adding it onto the bottom of your stays list and just do a preview and see if it fits. If not, then you might want to delete a few stays or put them side-by-side.
Good luck!;)

Where can I find it to add? Does someone need to PM me or is it some place else?

He is right there on the bottom of my post (not the running one, which you are also welcome to grab!)

To copy the Moose:
Right click the image and copy the location. Then go into the user CP at the top of the screen.
Choose Edit Signature. Scroll down to the ‘Your Signature’ box and click on the picture icon, it will be ‘insert image’. Paste that location that you copied into that box. And then preview! Good luck! We will be looking for him.:cool1:

He is right there on the bottom of my post (not the running one, which you are also welcome to grab!)

To copy the Moose:
Right click the image and copy the location. Then go into the user CP at the top of the screen.
Choose Edit Signature. Scroll down to the ‘Your Signature’ box and click on the picture icon, it will be ‘insert image’. Paste that location that you copied into that box. And then preview! Good luck! We will be looking for him.:cool1:

Thank you :angel:

Okay, so I have been trying to do this for over an hour... I am giving up for tonight and I will try again in the morning.

Kathy....based on the above application, you appear to be more than qualified to join the group here. :welcome:

Actually, just mentioning the phrase "...beautiful, wonderful lodge..." is plenty enough credentials to hang out with this moose loving crowd! :)

Come on in...we're hanging out in the virtual Iron Spike room today (I'm one of those who won't ever be able to remember that there is a new name for our hangout area). :)

Yay!! Hot diggity-dog! Another Groupie!!!​
:yay:

Thanks everyone!!! Got the moose siggie - love how it looks! :yay: Now I'm waiting to add a VWL signature - worried about jinxing the close if I do it too soon. :scared:

Sup? (that basically means welcome - :thumbsup2 ) To all the new groupies! Great group to be a part of & I look forward to meeting some of you someday in the resort.

We leave tomorrow! :cool1:

We’re driving down I-95 to Port Canaveral early Saturday morning, staying a night at the Radisson, and then boarding the Disney Wonder for our very first cruise. We’re staying in a Deluxe Stateroom w/ Verandah and we’ve booked the Romantic Escape package. We have a Castaway Cay Couples Cabana Massage booked, and my wife has some treatments booked at the onboard Vista Spa (Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy, etc). We’re planning on just relaxing on the ship when it’s in Nassau. Beside dinner at Palo, we’ve also booked brunch at Palo.

After the 4-night cruise, we’ll head over to WDW for 3 nights at the BWV in a Boardwalk View room. We have ADRs for Yachtsman Steakhouse, Flying Fish Café and Le Cellier Steakhouse. We’ll probably just hang around the Boardwalk area and only visit Epcot this trip.

I won’t be bringing any laptop, as I enjoy being “cut-off” from the real world. I’m just going to kick-back and relax and enjoy my vacation! :thumbsup2

Ok Mike,
No laptop means extensive trip report especially about the cruise. We've never gone either and it's seriously on the top of our "to-do" list.

Have a great vacation, see ya when you get back.
E

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter