***The VWL Groupies & Trivia Thread*** Chapter 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumpermom congrats on the purchase. So when are you going home?

Waitlisted for December (like everyone else!) :santa:

I also am planning to go in February, but have not booked yet. I need to get moving on that, but I'm still trying to get a handle on my points!

Hey Granny-

Can you add us to the list? Technically we'll be at VWL 10/23-11/1 - but we start our cruise on the 19th - 22nd on the Wonder (I think!).

Ah, feels good to be back into the swing of the boards!

Ah I just love that new thread smell. :surfweb:

:lmao: :thumbsup2 Good one!

I found you too!:banana: All is well with me in spite of the earthquake we had this morning! Makes me wish I was heading to WDW though!

Earthquakes??? More details!:scared1: Glad you are all right.:goodvibes

You can add me in the list of going to the VWL. I will be there 5/11 - 5/18. First time staying at the Villas, but not the WL.

jon

Welcome Jon! The Moose looks great on you :thumbsup2 .

Hooray! I'm getting in "on the ground floor" of our new thread!!!!

I notice some of your moose pics aren't working (red X). Wonder if we have some links broken?

Good work Dodie!

Hi to all the Groupies! :wave2:

Family issues, work insanity, a newly adopted "four legged" family member (Gracie):dog:, general winter blah's, and the "trauma" of switching to Verizon FIOS (it's awesome, but getting it was a nightmare:scared1:) have kept us to just lurking on the board every now and again. :coffee: Thank goodness we found "part deux" of the thread! Thank you Muushka for moving the group forward! :thanks: Hope everyone is doing well! Our two week disney extravaganza doesn't begin until October 18th when we fly down to catch "the boat" for our 4 day cruise and then 9 days at "home" after the cruise. :boat: Seems like a long way off - but April is waning.....

Just wanted to touch base with all. We hope that everyone who is traveling in the near future have a great trip - wish ours was sooner! :rolleyes:

Leslie and Bob

HD! I am glad you posted. It has been way too long. Glad to have you back. I give up. What is Verizon FIOS?
Can I assume you are going on DCL? Have a great cruise!

Hi group! I have followed most of the old thread but remained a lurker. As of this past Tuesday, however, I felt worthy of posting. I am proud to say we FINALLY did it! We are now DVC members at our beloved VWL!! :lovestruc

We love Wilderness Lodge and have been pondering and researching DVC for quite a while. I am so excited we finally took the plunge!!

The start of this new thread prompted me to come out of lurkdome and be counted! Hope to be able to contribute in the future!!

Welcome into the Groupies world thumpermom! It is hard to lurk around here. Eventually you feel like you have to have a Moose siggy! I'll be looking for it. Let us know if you need directions on how to 'snag' him.;)

popcorn:: Subscribing . . .

Don't even want to think about how long it is until January 2010 and my next visit to the VWL :sad1:

Hello lisah0711 :wave: glad you found us!

Eliza....................:sad2: ;)

Yay it's time for round 2!! Thanks for starting the new thread Muushka and thanks for minding the groupie vacation list Granny. Only 6 more weeks until I make that 6,000 mile trek to WDW!! :cool1:

I found you too!:banana: All is well with me in spite of the earthquake we had this morning! Makes me wish I was heading to WDW though!

MJ....I never noticed your home location there. Yikes, you guys were only about 40 miles from the epicenter of that thing! We felt it in St. Louis about 4:30 this morning. NOT a nice way to wake up! :scared1:

plz add me to your list, will be down again at VML May 4-9th and then again Nov 28-29 at POP then transfer to VWL on Nov. 30th to Dec. 5th, Now plz some one remind me to get my MVMCP tickets on the 1st....so much is going on :rotfl2:

:surfweb: Hoping the party is on the 4th and at a discount....:rotfl: anyone hear anything about the dates yet.....oh and have to remember about the Christmas tree swap too.....:rotfl:

all my trips are solo so if anyone wants to hang out or meet just to say Hi, let me know my scooter and I will met you...:rotfl2: was hoping to be walking most of the time and not using it but my asthma/COPD is really acting up...so I will not be trying to walk much or say alot on my own with out the scooter being close by:scared1: and to think losing almost 70lbs:banana: did not help my breathing at all :confused3 but going from a size 5XL to a M/L does feel great :woohoo:

now how to get a moose sig.....

Hello Cheri and welcome! Another closet Groupie!
70 lbs:worship: Good for you! I wish we were going to be there in the beginning of Dec but this year is our first year for not going at that time and going in the beginning of Jan. This may be the first and last time we do that!

Let us know if you need instructions on getting that handsome Moosie. We are happy to have another Groupie, Welcome!

PS I haven't heard about the dates yet for the party, but it will be fun!

Hi everyone! Thanks for starting the new thread!

Oh, and please add us to the list..we'll be in the Lodge from Aug 31-Sept 7th, then at BCV until Sept 12th. Just finalised all our flights (now that Southwest has opened more dates) and will call about MNSSHP tickets in a couple weeks!

One more thing..I heard that free internet will begin on May 4th. The only question I have is: will it also be free for those of us who are renting points from a member?

MJ....I never noticed your home location there. Yikes, you guys were only about 40 miles from the epicenter of that thing! We felt it in St. Louis about 4:30 this morning. NOT a nice way to wake up! :scared1:

Yep, we are about 40-50 miles from the epicenter. No damage here though. We do get earthquakes here occasionally, but not as often as the folks in CA. The last one I remember was in 2003.

DH and I were in bed. I had just woke up a few minutes before and was lying in bed trying to go back to sleep. The next thing I know, our cats that were sleeping on the bed jumped off and I heard a rumbling sound. Then DH and I sat up in bed and looked at each other and said "Earthquake!"

There was an aftershock about 10:40 yesterday morning, but I was on an outdoors field trip with the preschool where I work and didn't feel it at all. I don't think they're as noticible when you're outside.

Good morning groupies!! Welcome home to all of our new groupies! I just realized...I think I will be the first on this new thread to head to the world! We leave Wednesday!!!:banana: :yay:

Blossomz, so close!!! I'm excited for you.

How fun to have all the new groupies.:banana:Welcome.

Just spent the morning looking at the F&G pictures on this site.
Blossomz make sure you go! I only got to see about 1/2 of it, looking at all the scenes I didn't see while I was there last week.

Everybody have a good weekend. We're supposed to have snow down to 500 ft. :scared1: Unheard of for Portland, Or. Grrrr. Growers are worried about losing their apple and cherry crops.

Deb

Nice new version of the Thread!

Granny you can add ours to the list Oct 12 - 19 VWL/BWV

Snow Deb:confused3 :sad2: Now THAT would make me sad. I hope it is short lived.:goodvibes

:yay: :yay: blossomz:yay: :yay: Are you packed yet? I love to pack for vacation :banana: !

Good Morning all. All I can say is, wow!!! I don't get on here for a couple days and miss all the excitement.

Great job on the new installment Muushka.

Welcome to all the new groupies.

blossomz, make sure to bring back a few pics and have a wonderful time.

Granny, great job on keeping the list up to date. I see I'm still last:sad2:

So Blossomz..I can't remember. Are you planning to get that wonderful Snowglobe while you are there??? Our next trip is not for 44 days, and we
are at the Contemporary and the BCV, but I am thinking about at side trip over to the Mercantile to pick up a little souvenir.:) Have a wonderful trip!!
Muushka, I am with you on the packing. I love to start packing for a trip! Once the suitcases come down from the attic and I can start throwing things in I really start to get excited. Maybe I should just move my :surfweb: beside my suitcase and then I won't have to miss anything on the disboards as I go back and forth between the two :rotfl:!

Granny, great job on keeping the list up to date. I see I'm still last:sad2:

Thanks. And when I started the list, I was only tracking this year's vacations really. So that's why you ended up last.

But now with it implanted on the first page, we can track into 2009 too.

So...any Groupies (that's the only requirement to make it on the list) who have locked into 2009 WDW vacation plans I can add those on to the end of the list and just keep an 11 month rolling list going. :)

So Blossomz..I can't remember. Are you planning to get that wonderful Snowglobe while you are there??? Our next trip is not for 44 days, and we
are at the Contemporary and the BCV, but I am thinking about at side trip over to the Mercantile to pick up a little souvenir.:) Have a wonderful trip!!
Muushka, I am with you on the packing. I love to start packing for a trip! Once the suitcases come down from the attic and I can start throwing things in I really start to get excited. Maybe I should just move my :surfweb: beside my suitcase and then I won't have to miss anything on the disboards as I go back and forth between the two :rotfl:!

I ordered it and already am enjoying it!
Photo3-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter