The Vacation We're "Dream"ing About ~ Our First Cruise *Updated 4/30*

Hi,
That's too bad about the Palo brunch. That's the only meal that would interest me at Palo.

The pirate costumes are cute. I can hardly wait to see your shirts.

The veranda will be the perfect place to sit and read. Especially the bible.

:dogdance:Congratulations on reaching your goal! You inspired me. My DH and I have started on a diet.

Thanks! I am bummed about Palo but hoping we can get a reservation on the boat!

Thank you, they actually came in and I have pictures of all of us in our pirate costumes I am hoping to post them this week sometime. Me either I am so excited about the shirts and hope they come in early but the lady has until the 29th to get them to us.

Aww thanks glad to inspire someone else on there weight loss journey.

Weight Loss Update

Easter goodies got me! I am back to losing weight again because the goodies got me so much I was back at 129.0. The good news is I buckled down the last two days and I am down to 127.8 so now to just stay on track.

Also my new plan is to hopefully get closer to 120 before I start maintaining that way if I gain a few I will still be within my goal weight.

Hoping to definitely be done before the cruise again tho because I really do not want/ and wont be dieting on vacation.

Life Update

It has gotten a little busy here plus we had some horrible allergies that drained our energy and Easter happenings!

Please if you pray, pray for my good friend and her family, I attended her brother's (younger he was 22) funeral last night. He died in a car accident Sunday.

Cinderella should be having her first soccer game today, as all the others have been rained out.

I have been doing my spring get rid of stuff mode. I am a minimalist as far as decor goes and about twice a year I feel like the extra stuff has to go.

Also Cinderella birthday and party are happening less than a week after we return from vacation so I order her invitations and some party stuff. I am gonna send the invites out this week because I want to know before we leave who is attending her party. She picked a Cinderella theme for her party but no big surprise there.

Cinderella has Kindergarten Registration this week. She is growing up fast.

Just wanted to explain why I haven't been posting lately! I hope to get a cruise update in this week.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Can not believe we leave in 3 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stateroom magnets

I have finished our stateroom magnets.

Family magnet

image.jpg

Dad's magnet

image.jpg

Mom's magnet

image.jpg

Cinderella's magnet

image.jpg

Cinderella's celebration magnet

image.jpg

I also have an Olaf magnet that I will probably bring as well but I am not 100% on that yet.

I will be putting up a dry erase board too.

I am so excited I can not believe we have less than 2 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 0

More Purchases

In addition to some clothes and sunscreen I picked up some other things that I thought would be useful on the cruise.

image.jpg

Outfits

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dinner Outfits

image.jpg

image.jpg

Jacket for Dinner Outfits and Chilly Nights

image.jpg

Last edited:
Cruise Binder

I spent time a few days ago organizing my cruise binder and writing all the tips and things I found that I want to remember in it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tabs

Purple ~ Itinerary

Yellow ~ Tips

Green ~ Journal Pages (Lets hope I use them)

Grey ~ Dad/DH Schedule and a place to write down details if we book another cruise

Blue ~ Driving Directions to Resort then Port and the Port to Resort

I also have pins, paper clips, DVC cards and other things in the pencil holder.

Today, where we live, it is 48 right now and only a high of 55 plus it is cloudy and supposed to rain later. We have been having weather in the mid 60s to high 70s its a crazy weather day and will be tomorrow too. All this just to say I am so happy that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on this cold day because............

We can do the Single Digit Happy Dance!!! Actually it started yesterday!!!! I am so excited that we have single digits until our first cruise!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3::woohoo::cheer2::banana::cool1:party:

Sorry I have not been on lately. I have been cleaning our house as I like to come home to a clean house after vacation. I have also been busy with my last day at my bible study this year. I have not even started to pack so I am a little stressed about that.

Cinderella has soccer pictures and practice, she is supposed to have a makeup game friday night but we decided to skip it as we have so much to do. She also has a game Saturday, we will go to that one then we leave Saturday night!!! Horray!!!!!!

I am still waiting on our shirts to come in. I hope they get here in time. :(

I both love and hate the crush time before a trip! If I don't get a chance to type at you again, have a wonderful time! I can hardly wait to see your pictures and hear all about your adventures!

Well God was looking out for us as last night at Cinderella's soccer pictures the team we were supposed to play Friday night was there so last night instead of practice they did there soccer game! So YAY!!! She didn't have to miss her game. It always amazes me how God works things out, I mean I know he does but when happens I am always thankful and amazed at how grace and wonderful he is. :lovestruc

I'm worried about my shirts especially after talking to the post office and they made it seem like I shouldn't hold out hope; I am praying that they will arrive in time tho.

Today's agenda is getting some laundry done and packing. Tomorrow's is Cinderella's soccer game, cleaning the sheets and putting them back on the beds, cleaning and packing the car.

I am hoping we can leave at the very latest 10 pm tomorrow but it all depends when Dad/DH wants to leave and he hasn't made up his mind yet. He is working in the morning and then wants to come home and sleep some so I guess it will depend what time he can lay down and what not.

To get in the mood, right now Cinderella is watching Cinderella. We will probably watch movies most of today as it is raining and should be until late afternoon early evening.

Well Thank you to everyone who read along in case I don't have time to post again before we leave!!!!

Thank you!

We are home now have been since Sunday at around 11pm.

My allergies went nuts when we got home (I took my meds while we were gone) but needless to say I felt horrible mon - wed. I am just now starting to feel good still not 100% yet.

I will start my trip report later but it may not be until June. Cinderella's birthday and party are Saturday. Then we have a nieces party Sunday and MIL birthday is next Friday then Memorial Day and then soccer festival on the 30th. May is always a busy month for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter