The Unofficial Chatterbox Thread! Everyone is Welcome!

BTW, isn't it pretty easy to keep food cold in MN? Just strap it to the top of the roof for the 3 hour drive.:rotfl2:

How many inappropriate pics can I find in one day??

funny-picture-photo-sign-bathroom-mrapplegate-pic.jpg

How many inappropriate pics can I find in one day??

funny-picture-photo-sign-bathroom-mrapplegate-pic.jpg

You know it's been months since we've been in trouble for posting something inappropriate. Don't be getting us in trouble now!:rotfl2: One of these days they're going to kick us off the Disboards and over to the Universal Studios boards or something!:scared1:

Yeah but if I did that it would take another hour to thaw it out and scrape off the 3 inches of snow.:rolleyes:

That's ok, you just bring the snowcones.:thumbsup2

They never actually tell me to bring anything, but when I get there all of the ingredients are waiting for me to assemble and cook. Somehow I end up being the one in the kitchen cooking all day long. I don't really mind it, but sometimes I think it would be nice to have a little more help.

My mom cooks the meat.. we bring the side dishes. Later sis and I get grossed out with all the food sitting out too long, clean everything up.

It's a weird process, but hey it works.

My mom cooks the meat.. we bring the side dishes. Later sis and I get grossed out with all the food sitting out too long, clean everything up.

It's a weird process, but hey it works.

Speaking of food sitting out too long, I need to go throw the leftover spaghetti in the fridge..brb.

I think he should get money just for creativity.. let this be a lesson for the people downtown and near the grocery store.. make funnier signs.
funny-hobo.jpg

I think he should get money just for creativity.. let this be a lesson for the people downtown and near the grocery store.. make funnier signs.
funny-hobo.jpg

Or an even better thought...they could go get a job like the rest of us.:thumbsup2

Food, dinner??

what's that?

I'm starving! BRB

I was forced to cook dinner tonight, all because of my brilliant idea to buy a ton of food at Costco. We had a gigantic package of hamburger so the other night when DD's friends were over we bbq'd hamburgers. Tonight I fried the other half of the hamburger up, half went into the spaghetti tonight and I think the other half will go into tacos tomorrow night.

Oh and thanks to that wonderful shopping spree I am currently sitting here eating sugar snap peas for dessert. I bought way to much produce and I believe I've now gotten my 5 servings of vegetables in by 9am every day.:rotfl2:

Costco had some interesting melons called Galia melons. We bought two of them. They are quite tasty. We couldn't decide if they tasted more like a cantaloupe or a honeydew melon. I just looked them up...they are a hybrid mix of a cantaloupe & honeydew!:lmao: Boy, nothing gets past us!!!

Anyway, I thought they actually tasted better then cant. or HD. So if you see them give them a try.:thumbsup2

Food nearby, charting done for awhile.. but he will be ready for rinseback sooon.

and finally let my computer restart.. figured it would have a tantrum if I told it "later" one more time.. I think I hit that "later button" about 5 times already (every 10 minutes).

mmmmm fiberiffic!:thumbsup2

I need fiberiffic!:rotfl2: Chemo still has my innards messed up. I'm guessing that maybe I may never get back to normal.:confused3 I know they said 5-10 years, but I guess I just really didn't believe them. You would think after 3 years that the body would have enough time to fix things.

cool, I will keep an eye out for it.

Eloy and I dropped our jaws and shook head in disbelief at the personal size watermelons on display.

$7.99 each
:scared1:

What the heck?? why bother at that price? :sad2:

I mean why bother even setting it out at that price?

DH is watching ice road truckers...I always think of you when we watch it. They all sound like they are from MN...ya know?:lmao:

cool, I will keep an eye out for it.

Eloy and I dropped our jaws and shook head in disbelief at the personal size watermelons on display.

$7.99 each
:scared1:

What the heck?? why bother at that price? :sad2:

I mean why bother even setting it out at that price?

Cuz fruitaholics like me start having cravings and we will pay almost any price for summer fruit in the middle of winter.:rotfl2:

DH is watching ice road truckers...I always think of you when we watch it. They all sound like they are from MN...ya know?:lmao:

Only if they are hauling ice houses.. :lmao:

Yeah, watched it one and thought the same thing.
Maybe it's the Canadian influence?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter