The Ultimate Pin Survivor

This question is directed to GoofyMom (Pinvincible), Mickey527 (Mad Hatters), SwinginEvilMike (Landsharks), EeyoresPal (Rolling Peaches)

What pin reminds you of "Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit"? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number. (note: there may be more than one right answer to this question)

Please send your answer to Arizona Jeff when you are finished. Good luck adventurers!

Jeff

This question is directed to Shirley38 (Pinvincible), John59 (Mad Hatters), SnoWhite (Landsharks), Luv2Roam (Rolling Peaches)

What pin was given in a box if you collected the other 12 pins in the set? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number.

Please send your answer to Arizona Jeff when you are finished. Good luck adventurers!

Jeff

This question is directed to Malibu Matt (Pinvincible), HolyCow (Mad Hatters), Mean Laureen (Landsharks), DuckFan (Rolling Peaches)

What pin makes you say "Crunchies and Munchies, Munchies and Crunchies, I know they're in there somewhere"? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number.

Jeff

This question is directed to FantasMickey (Pinvincible), Dom13 (Mad Hatters), WVRevy (Landsharks), Dar20 (Rolling Peaches)

What pin is the only pin of the Villain from Mulan? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number.

Jeff

One question are the questions going to be e-mailed to us or are they going to be on the board.. Or maybe I should not be asking this????? Sorry in advance shirley38

I'm up against the MZDavis Duo.......(although they are on different teams and Duckfan!!!!
I'm shaking in my boots!!!
Holycow

I can't be believe you threw me into that batch, I was only supposed to go once because I know so little about pins. You are justified in being afraid of the duo but I am just Don Knotts in the Shakiest Gun. Hey, I get it you are shaking from laughter at the thought of me getting the answer.

bumpity bump bump look at this post go.....all the way to the top....

Jeff how are we doing, did anyone get anything right yet??????

The suspense is killing me.

cindy

I drew a total blank. But I knew I should know this. Sooooo off to the pin books. I have a book that I just keep sets in. Good thinking.
Yahoo zingee I found it with in minutes.

Good form Jeff.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Good going shirley 38.
I searched like crazy.... :(
Well, I'm outta my league --- what can I say? :rolleyes:
sigh....
Where's the cheerleaders to cheer me up?
Oh well. I'll console myself with my DL mystery pins. :smooth:

I am not so good at this:( :( Sorry team pinvincibles but I think I have blown this one:confused: :confused: :confused:

Didn't have time to make up a cheer for finding answers to pin questions -- so this is the best I can do.

Come on pin survivors, find those answers! I know you can do it. Come on, love2roam don't give up, you can find the answer!

Go teams!!!

hhhmmmm. ok, here's a cheer:

Questions, queries, facts about pins
search and hunt and never give in
on the web or in a book
any old place you can think to look!
Once you've found the correct info
send the answer to Jeff, now don't be slow!

Um, not sure if that's a cheer or a bad attempt at poetry.... anyway, my heart's in the right place!! :bounce:

Kathi

Don't worry Landsharks I've got my answers in already :D

Duckfan! YOu are tooo FUNNY! The Don Knott's, you are too modest!
Still shaking here! lol
Holycow

I had already answered and was ......:( sniff, sniff, wrong...sorry. We thought it (consulted with another game player our teammate) Disneys California Produce pin with all the veggies and fruit on it....So I guess I shall sit in my new recliner and throw the fruit and veggies at unsuspecting passers by...lol!!

cindy

The teams frantically rushed to their pin books and databases as they searched for answers to the questions in the challenge. Arizona Jeff could also see smoke rising from the ears of some of the team members. In fact, John59 was scratching his head and thinking so hard that his hair instantaneously burst into flames. This scared HolyCow to the point where she rushed over dumping a barrel of water on John dousing the flames. The members rushed around yelling answers to questions and making sure their team was getting all of the points they deserved. As time marched along, each of the members turned in their answers and awaited the results.
The sun began to rise over the horizon as Arizona Jeff approached. In his hand he held the results of the Pin Challenge. “Well, well adventurers. You have done well with these questions. Each participant answered their question helping their team. But in the end, one team was victorious. Congratulations go to the Rolling Peaches for collecting the highest score. What this means is that each of the remaining teams will lose one member through the tribal council. I will now ask the cheerleaders, team members, and all adventure readers to vote who should be voted out of the adventure. Voters should select one person from the Pinvincible team (Malibu Matt, SwampFox, GoofyMom, Shirley38, DisneyMad, FantasMickey), one person from the Mad Hatters (Dom13, Mad Strawberry, John59, Mickey527, HolyCow, PeopleMover) and one person from Landsharks (Mean Laureen, SwinginEvilMike, WVRevy, SnoWhite, BeautyLLM, EpcotKilterFan). The voting will continue until Midnight June 7 Arizona time. All votes should be sent via e-mail to Arizona Jeff to be counted. Good luck adventurers!”

Jeff

As the survival vote continues, I will post the answers to the questions posed to the teams as well as the total scores.

1. What pin is based on an audio-animatronics figure that was at the Sunshine Pavilion? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number. (pin #1011 Orange Bird)
2. What pin was given to people as they left Disneyland on October 26, 2000? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number. (pin #2939 Maleficent Boxed Diva Event Gift)
3. What pin reminds you of "Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit"? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number. [note: there may be more than one right answer to this question] (any of the Kitchen Kaberet pins #158, 4213, 4667, or 4875)
4. What pin was given in a box if you collected the other 12 pins in the set? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number. (#2044 Mickey and Four Park Logos from the press set given in September of 1999 as a preview of the millennium celebration. The logo pin was given to the press when they completed their tour.)
5. What pin makes you say "Crunchies and Munchies, Munchies and Crunchies, I know they're in there somewhere"? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number. (#5032 Gurgi from Black Cauldron)
6. What pin is the only pin of the Villain from Mulan? Please give the name of the pin and it’s PinPic number. (# 2530 Though the mountains divide)

The final scores were
  • Rolling Peaches – 14 points
  • Mad Hatters – 9 points
  • Landsharks – 8 points
  • Pinvincible – -4 points

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter