• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Ultimate Pin Survivor

AZ JazzyJ

<font color=teal>The Talented One<br><font color=p
Deep within the heart of the Florida outback in a remote swamp near Interstate 4, a small base camp will be created. From this camp, four teams of six members will spend what will seem like an eternity testing their skills to determine who is the ultimate Disney Pin Survivor. I invite you to follow the adventures of these intrepid castaways as they try to match their wits, their experiences, and their stamina against each other and against the elements. Each episode shall document the trials and tribulations of the Florida Swamp-back (not to be confused with a Humpback, that is another story) and the teams. Besides the constant challenges associated with living away from their loved ones for an undetermined amount of time, each of the contestants will be forced to fend for themselves in sometimes hostile surroundings. Challengers have been chosen from many walks of life and will soon be notified of their selection. Each one of them will be allowed to bring one luxury item of their choice to the swamp. They will also each be required to provide a photograph of themselves in case the unfortunate happens and we are forced to place their faces on a milk carton for the search party to use.

Spectators will be allowed to follow along on this misadventure and watch the journey unfold. You will also be given an opportunity to help determine its outcome, as at the end of each episode, one person will be voted out of the swamp. Challenges will be conducted for contestants to show their worthiness to remain in the swamp. Members will be allowed to gain immunity from the tribal vote by winning the use of the immunity lanyard. In the end, we will once and for all determine who is the ultimate Disney Pin Survivor…

Jeff

As the sun slowly sets below the horizon, the final remnants of daylight fade to darkness. The night sky begins to come alive with countless stars not seen within the city. Far in the distance is the cry of a coyote breaking the lonely silence. In the midst of the darkness sits a man who has built a fire. He appears to be waiting for something or someone to join him.
From out of the night, several people suddenly appear. They look very confused and many of them even seemed frightened as if they are not sure what to expect. Without turning around, our hero speaks to the figures approaching from behind, “Well, well, well it would appear that you indeed waited until the very end before accepting this challenge. This does not bode well for your adventure.”
“I, uh, we, hmm, it was John’s fault!” exclaimed one voice from the crowd.
Ah, already there was contention within the group. This would indeed be quite a trial for Arizona Jeff. “It matters not why you waited until the end. It merely matters that you are here. Gather around the campfire as I explain what is about to occur.” Said Arizona Jeff.
With that, the group made its way around the campsite eager to hear what is in store for them.

“You have each been randomly selected to accompany me on my next great adventure. I am again in search of rare antiquities and need help to bring them back to the Arizona Disney Pin Museum. At the end of my last adventure, I heard of another elusive set of pins. After countless weeks of research and many visits to Vault Disney, I have identified four rare pins that together create a set. Based upon the journals and writings in the Vault, it seems these pins must be collected simultaneously or they shall be cursed. Since I cannot be in four places at once, I need your help. My problem is that I don’t know who is best able to help me. To help me determine who is most suited, I have devised this challenge. You have been divided into four teams of six members. Your team will be given an area in which to set up base camp. Once established, you will be presented with challenges that will help me determine your skill set. At the end of each episode, a member from one of the teams will be asked to leave the adventure. Before you think that you are in this alone, let me assure you that is not the case. There will be countless people watching your every move. They will form your destiny. These onlookers have an enormous job ahead of them. They will identify the challenges you will face, provide input to your adventure, and ultimately they will vote to decide your fate. Throughout your adventure, you will come in contact with many individuals. Some will be helpful, others will not. How you deal with these encounters will help the members determine how worthy you are to continue.” Recounted Arizona. At this point, he reached into his pocket and removed four Disneyland 2000 shield pins. He held them out and the firelight danced upon the faces of the pins.
“Each team will assign a representative to carry one of these pins. If your pin is lost, your team shall forfeit all members and be eliminated. Your team’s goal is to trade this pin for one of the four that I am looking for. The pins that the Museum has asked me to search for are the Walt Disney World Seasonal Series featuring characters from Winnie the Pooh. The teams will determine which pin in the series they will attempt to retrieve. The teams will choose in the order that they were filled. Team 4 will choose first followed by Team 3 then Team 1 and finally Team 2. Once this has been decided, everyone shall board the plane I have chartered to begin the adventure. According to the archives at Vault Disney, the adventure shall take place on swampland, which Disney obtained some 30 years ago. When we arrive at our destination, each team will be given additional instructions. Good luck adventurers. If I know the members of this board, they have many ideas and your journey shall be memorable indeed.”
With that, Arizona Jeff put out the campfire and gathered his belongings making his way in the dark to what at first appeared to be a deserted airfield. Soon though a plane arrived to carry the adventurers to their destination. At last, the adventure begins.

Jeff

The contestants slowly entered the plane and found seats. It was clear that they had already divided themselves up into teams. As the plane left the ground, the players were busy talking amongst themselves. It was clear that these people were beginning to think as a team since they had immediately identified names for themselves. Team 1 proclaimed themselves to be Pinvincible. Team 4 began to refer to themselves as the Rolling Peaches. Team 3 soon countered after a long and lengthy discussion with the name of Landsharks. As for Team 2, they climbed on board went to their seats and immediately went to sleep. Not another word was heard from them until the food cart began to make its rounds. At that time, they were conscious and very excited. Between bites, they agreed that they should be the Mad Hatters. Many of the contestants must have believed this would be their last meal as their savored every bite of freeze-dried chicken with wild rice and a stale slice of carrot cake. Before long, the plane began its decent into central Florida. The doors of the airplane opened and the players gathered their personal items and made their way to the door. The Rolling Peaches were once again the first to the door, they were all eager and not one of them had stopped talking since they boarded the plane in Arizona. The Landsharks were next although it took 10 minutes before they appeared at the plane door. It seems they had to discuss how best to unfasten their seat belts and then vote on the order in which they would appear. Pinvincible came next, they seemed to have a swagger about them as the said little but came to decisions quickly. As for the Mad Hatters, well Arizona Jeff had to go into the cabin and wake them as they were all sleeping once again. When everyone was finally off the plane, they walked across the runway towards what looked to be the bus from the Partridge Family. Along the way, they saw numerous elderly women who seemed to have had one to many Dole Whips sitting in Lazy Boy recliners. As the contestants walked by, several of the women attempted to dislodge themselves from the chairs but after several unsuccessful attempts, they slumped back down with a haphazard “Yeah”. The contestants loaded up their items on the bus and again awaited further transportation. Arizona Jeff took out what looked to be a very old map and began to survey the area. After his review, he stepped onto the bus and gave the driver directions. As it pulled out, sounds of Keith Partridge could be heard streaming out of the eight-track player. The driver followed Arizona Jeff’s instructions perfectly and soon they arrived at the spot that was marked on the map with an “X”. Everyone got off the bus and looked around and then at each other. It was clear that they were not where they thought they should be.
“I can’t understand this. This is the exact spot marked on the map as the swamp where the four pins are located.” Said Arizona Jeff.
“Well this don’t look like no swamp to me!” Exclaimed Mean Laureen. “This is more like some kind of park!”
“How old is this map?” Asked Pinhook.
“The date says 1969.” Said Arizona.
“I have socks older than that and I know where those are.” Added John59.
There they stood, all gazing up at the sign that stood before them. What they thought was a swamp now said Walt Disney World Transportation Center. The map of the swamp had been transformed into a map that consisted of 4 parks.
“Regardless of its current condition, those four pins are here. I can sense them. There is only one thing to do. We must split up and each team will take a different park and try to find the pin. Pinvincible, I want you to go to the place they call Disney/MGM Studios and look for the Summertime Piglet pin. Rolling Peaches, you have been assigned to the Animal Kingdom to search for the Springtime Tigger pin. Landsharks, you will go to EPCOT to find the Autumn Eeyore pin. Mad Hatters, Mad Hatters? Oh for heavens sakes, will someone go on the bus and wake them up? Tell them that they are to visit the Magic Kingdom and look for the Winter Pooh.” Arizona Jeff said.
With this, the teams each regrouped and collected their personal belongings. Already, the teams were contesting who would be successful first in the search for their pin. It was clear that there would be challenges between the teams as they tried to prove who where the ultimate pin survivors.
“Each of you must go to your defined parks and begin your quest for the designated pin. At the end of your episode, return back to the Walt Disney World Transportation Center. There will then be time to challenge one of the other teams to prove your worthiness to continue this adventure. The team who loses the challenge will have one of their members voted out of the contest. Good luck adventurers. I will see you back here soon enough.” Said Arizona Jeff.

Jeff

The Pinvincible team collected themselves and began to make their way up the ramp to a waiting Monorail. They would be traveling to Epcot before boarding a ferry that would take them MGM Studios. Each member had brought with them one item to use on this adventure. The tan strapping lad in the lead was Malibu Matt. He had brought along his trusty Darth Maul Light Sabre with extra batteries and kept moving the device from hand to hand as he tried to find a comfortable way to carry it. Behind MM was Goofymom. She had brought toilet paper and carried it through the tube on her index finger. Her problem was trying to decide which would be best, should she hold it so it unrolled from the top or from the bottom. This was a great concern to her as she concentrated on this to the point that she kept running into the back of MM causing him to fall several times. The laughter being heard behind GM came from Disneymad. DM had brought along her Disney CD player and CD. She was constantly checking the battery level as she forgot to bring extra batteries. That did not stop her from watching the comedy going on in front of her though. Everyone liked Disneymad, it was probably her British accent and proper dress. Everyone kept asking her if she were related to Mary Poppins, which seemed to be getting on her nerves. Behind DM came Shirley38, one of only two members of the team that did not have an “M” associated with their names. Shirley38M just for consistency sakes had decided to bring with her waterproof matches. It was a good thing the matches were waterproof as they were covered in dog spit. SM had offered to split up the matches and let everyone carry some but so far, no one wanted the wet sticks. After Shirley38M came Fantasmickey. FM had decided to bring a Tumi “mini office” suitcase that seemed to be completely full of who knows what. The suitcase was on wheels and was obviously very heavy. It had gotten away from FM on a couple of occasions knocking down team members and other innocent bystanders. The latest problem was that the wheels had gotten lodged in a storm gate on the way to the Monorail. FM was desperately trying to dislodge it but she couldn’t. Bringing up the rear of the group was SwampFox whose item had already come in handy just in the walk to the transportation. SF had brought with him a Leatherman, the tool not the doll. It had several useful items on it, the one that was currently coming in handy was a large blade that was being used to pry the wheels of FM’s suitcase from the storm gate. As they reached the Monorail, they each took seats and immediately departed the Transportation Center. Soon they found themselves at the Epcot station where they once again collected their things and made their way to the fairy. As they tried to board her, she began to scream. “Hey, what do you think you are doing? Can’t you see I am trying to read? And another thing, this seat is taken. I swear, first I am kicked out of the front yard, now I am ousted from an Epcot restroom. If this keeps up, I am never going to get these PinPics papers read.” Said TDC Blue Fairy. With this she rushed from the room. Pinvincible looked at each other, shrugged and made their way to the lagoon to board a “ferry” to Disney-MGM Studios. They soon arrived at their destination and entered through the front entrance to the park. This crew and their items were a sight to behold and tourists everywhere were gawking at them and pointing. It did not seem to affect the players as they had their own problems to deal with. They were in search of a Piglet seasonal pin and they were unclear how they were going to proceed. They gathered around in a group, took out their map of the park and began to formulate a plan of where they would go to search for this pin.

Jeff

The Mad Hatters team yawned and stretched rubbing their eyes surprised to see that it was daylight. They realized that most of them had no idea what was going on but someone said something about the Magic Kingdom and they were all for going to the Hall of Presidents where it was dark and quiet and they could get some sleep. Slowly, they began to collect their belongings to make their way to the park. Since they had been sleeping most of the trip so far, they decided it would be nice if they got a little exercise and they stressed little. The team therefore decided that they would walk along the Seven Seas lagoon to their destination. Dom13 was the first to collect his things and set off. Behind his left ear he held an artist’s pencil. In his hand was a sketchpad. It was clear that he was envisioning this adventure as a way for him to be able to draw a few pictures and catch up on his rest. Behind Dom came Mickey527. Mickey527 was the mother figure of the group. She was always checking on the other members and when they went to sleep, it was Mickey527 who tucked little blankets up to their chins and kissed their foreheads. As a typical mother, Mickey527 brought a first aid kit to fix any bumps and “boo-boos” they may get along the way. Behind M527 came the Mad Strawberry. Many thought the Strawberry was nuts only later to find she was just a fruit. As her item, MS had brought her pin bag and traders. When she was awake, she was checking out lanyards. It was clear that she took this pin-trading thing serious. This was evident by the fact that she was lugging around a bag that weighed close to 40 pounds. As a result, Mad Strawberry’s right arm looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger while her left arm looked like Doogie Howser. Many of her teammates were already referring to her as the DoogieNegger. Behind DoogieNegger came John59. No one is clear what exactly happened to the first 58 John’s although they think that TDC Blue Fairy maybe could tell them something. John59 was the eldest of the group. The other team members wanted John59 to bring a cane as his luxury item but he rebuked them and instead brought his trusty hat. This was not an ordinary hat; it was covered in pins and weighed in at over 10 pounds. The problem with this hat was that the weight kept tipping poor John59 over making him walk diagonally back and forth along the path. Following John59 came HolyCow. HC had decided to bring along water, lots and lots of water. The effect of this decision was that HolyCow sloshed when she walked. It was clear that she would not be sneaking up on anyone. It was said that if you listened closely to HolyCow as she walked, you could hear the ocean. Bringing up the rear of the Mad Hatters caravan was PeopleMover. PM had brought along her bible as her luxury item and was constantly reading from the good book. This resulted in her always lagging behind everyone else. She tried to explain to everyone that the maximum speed of a PeopleMover was 1.5 MPH so she was going as fast as she could. The group made their way along the path stopping what seemed like every 5 minutes to stop and look at someone’s brick. Finally, the team made their way to the front gates of the Magic Kingdom and into the park. This was not an easy task in and of itself as the Cast Members had never seen a cow wearing the Pope’s hat and carrying gallons and gallons of water. When they finally made it inside, they stood in front of the Mickey flower garden and Main Street train station and tried to determine which area of the park they would visit first to begin their search for the mysterious Pooh Winter pin.

Jeff

The Landsharks team had already caused their share of problems on the plane trip to Florida. It seems this team has a devious nature. On several occasions, whipped cream had been placed in the hands of sleeping Mad Hatter’s team members and then their noses were tickled. John59 still had squirt cheese from a can hanging out of his ear. The Landsharks began to gather their things to head towards the Monorail station. The first one to head to the transportation was WVRevy. WVR had brought with him a copy of Birnbaum's Guide to Walt Disney World. He was constantly reading this book and announcing to the others on his team that he had found a new tidbit of information about the park. Following behind WVR was EpcotKilterFan. EKF had decided to bring with her the Disney A-Z Encyclopedia and she too had her nose in a book constantly. The difference was that EKF’s book was larger and she insisted on rubbing that fact in to WVR at every opportunity. WVR was obviously not enjoying the reference to his being smaller and there appeared to be a storm brewing even within this team. Behind EKF came Mean Laureen. She was again dressed in her black leather jacket and had a kickboxing belt wrapped around her head. Although she did not bring it as her item, she did carry a large chip on her shoulder and let everyone know what she thought about everything. What she did bring was a hairbrush and a can of Frizz-eze. It was still unclear how these items would help but one thing was for sure, no one wanted to be the tangle in HER hair. Following ML was BeautyLLM. BLLM had with her what appeared to be a James Bond Swiss Army pocketknife. As she was walking along, she kept flipping it open playing with the different blades and utensils. Among them was a pair of scissors that accidentally snipped off a piece of Mean Laureen’s red hair. BLLM quickly put the knife back in her pocket and hoped that Laureen didn’t notice the missing hair. After BLLM came SnoWhite. SW had decided to bring with her a seven-man inflatable raft that was stored in a small backpack that she carried with her. It had a pressurized air device that could inflate the boat at a moment’s notice and could be used for a number of things. At the rear of the group came SwinginEvilMike. In his hands was a printed out copy of the entire PinPics database. He had reams and reams of fan-folded paper that had every pin that had been entered. He was continually dropping part of the paper deck and having to re-fold it. Being a man, he knew how to fold maps and printouts but didn’t know how to ask for directions. This was proven when he attempted to board the wrong Monorail and nearly ended up at the Contemporary Inn. When the team finally got onto the correct Monorail, they were whisked away to Epcot. As the entered the gates, they found themselves in the midst of the Leave Your Legacy graveyard in the shadow of Spaceship Earth. They huddled closely together and tried to develop their strategy for where they would go next in the park. When no one was looking, they would draw moustaches on the faces of people who had left their legacy. They had to determine where they would go to find the lost Eeyore Autumn pin. Only time will tell what kind of trouble this team will cause.

Jeff

The Rolling Peaches were by far the most talkative of the teams. Since the moment that they boarded the plane, they had talked non-stop. They even managed to eat in shifts so that someone was available to talk at all times. It became obvious that this team had a lot on their mind and decided the best way to decide what the team should do was to talk it out. As they continued to chatter back and forth, they gathered up their things and awaited one of the Disney buses to take them to the Animal Kingdom. As everyone knows, the waits for the buses to arrive can be long and arduous. The Peaches didn’t seem to mind as they continued talking the entire time while standing at the bus stop. Pinhook otherwise known as the Peachident lead this group. He had a loyal harem of women who seemed to follow him around everywhere constantly yakking. It did not appear that he was able to get a word in but he patiently listened to everything they were saying. While he listened, he got out his pin book and traders that he brought as his item and rearranged pins from page to page. At the moment, Dar20 had Pinhook’s ear and was chatting about records and water damage as well as house hunting and the current legislation pending in the Florida Congress about the legal alcohol limits for athletic rodents. Dar had brought along with her a credit card. After all, you cannot go anywhere without a credit card. From the looks of the card, it was fairly worn to the point where the numbers were no longer raised and there were skid marks down the card from the countless times it was run through the scanning machine. Next to Dar20 was Duckfan. DF was busy talking as well; all the while she was packing and repacking her fanny pack. The odd thing was that there was only one thing in there, a roll of moleskin. At first, when she proclaimed that she had brought a moleskin several of the team members with weaker stomachs nearly lost their lunch as they through about skinless moles wandering around the country. They were relieved to find out this was used for covering blisters and such. Behind DF was Bridegirl. Tear streaks were still visible on her cheeks from the tearful good bye at the airport when she left her darling groom. To help drown her sorrows, Bridegirl had brought a case of Cristal from 1988. No one was quite sure how she was going to carry around a case of champagne but they really wanted her to be successful. Next to BG was EeyoresPal. From the way she was looking at Bridegirl’s champagne, by the end of the adventure she may be changing her name to BridegirlsPal. EP had decided to bring with her a roll of waterproof adhesive tape. This may very well be the most important luxury item anyone brought as by the end of this adventure the tape may be used across some of these people’s mouths for a little peace and quiet. The last member of this team was Luv2Roam. True to her name, L2R was again on walkabout looking all around at the sights. With her was her trusty cell phone, which seemed appropriate since she too seemed to like to talk. As the bus arrived, the driver identified herself as TiggersMom and invited them to board the bus. The team climbed aboard and began their journey to the Animal Kingdom. All along the way they sang and talked much to the chagrin of the bus driver. As the bus pulled into the Animal Kingdom parking lot, Tiggersmom gave them an earful about how loud and silly they all were. Couldn’t they just shut up for even a minute? The team took her ribbing in fun and patted her on the head as they left the bus, still talking away. The Rolling Peaches made their way through the gates and into what looked like a tropical garden. There they all huddled together to talk about what their next move would be. There was a Springtime Tigger pin that must be found and time was short indeed.

Jeff

The Pinvincibles had met as a team and determined that if they were to find the Lazy Days Piglet pin, the search would have to begin. Looking over the map, they quickly came back with a battle plan. What better place for a pig in an inner tube than Echo Lake? Gathering up their personal belongings, they began to follow FantasMickey as she led them to Dinosaur Gertie's Ice Cream of Distinction. The team walked down Hollywood Boulevard towards the Great Movie Ride. Along the street were several women lounging in recliners who were attempting to wave. Well, more specifically, they were attempting to right themselves in the chairs but it was difficult to see from under a stack of pepperoni pizza boxes and Dole whip cups. As the team approached Echo Lake in front of the 50’s Prime Time Diner was a mysterious figure. Dressed all in black, the figure emerged into the sunlight. There against the dark clothing was a shiny pin. That pin was none other than a Lazy Days Piglet Seasonal pin. Malibu Matt was the first to spot the pin and attempted to call out. Since the figure was still very far away, Malibu decided to raise his hands to his face to help his voice carry longer. Unfortunately for him, he happened to be playing with his Darth Maul Light Saber with the additional batteries at the time. In his excitement, he accidentally flipped the switch on. The laser blades immediately came on slicing half of his moustache cleanly off his face. The other end of this two-ended weapon completely shredded one pant leg from the waistband down to the ankle. He stood there stunned. The smell of burned hair still lingered in the air. With all the commotion, the dark figure with the pin had disappeared from sight leaving the team confused and somewhat disappointed. They had to feel good that at least they had seen the pin even if just for a moment. Night was approaching and it was time for the team to set up camp. They made their way over to Tattooine Traders to set up base camp. The team began to clear an area near the Star Tours exit. Park visitors would stop to stare as they began to make camp. Since team members had neglected to bring a tent or other shelter, they were forced to unroll the Toilet Paper that Goofymom had brought to shade themselves from the elements. Luckily, it was a double roll and two-ply so for now they seemed protected. It was time once again to determine where to look next for the dark figure with the coveted Piglet pin.

Jeff

Squish, squish, squish, were all the sounds that were heard as HolyCow rambled her way down Main Street carrying her own private Seven Seas Lagoon. Behind her were the remaining members of the Mad Hatters. The other team members found it refreshing to follow behind her as the cool breeze coming off the water helped to reduce the Florida heat. The team had determined that the best place to look for the Winter Pooh pin would be at The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction and off they went towards Fantasyland. Along both sides of Main Street were groups of frumpy women in recliners basking in the sun with various culinary delights strewn around their chairs. At first, the cheerleaders attempted to raise their arms in a wave but soon found that they would have to put down the food if that were to happen. Obviously that was not going to happen so they did the next best thing. As the team members passed, each of the woman flipped up the footrest in unison creating the world’s first Lazy-Boy wave. The Mad Hatters gratefully acknowledged the cheerleaders and then headed past Cinderella’s Golden Carousel towards Dumbo the Flying Elephants. The team members were so interested in the sound of the ocean that HolyCow was making that they completely missed the figure dressed in black circling above their heads a top a flying elephant. The figure’s face was in the shadows but a Wintertime Pooh pin glistened in the late afternoon sunlight. The Mad Hatters continued on their journey not knowing how closely they had come to completing their mission. Sunlight was quickly fading as the sun began to set. John59 decided that it might be best if they set up camp for the evening. To mark a spot for camp, John dropped his hat. Unfortunately, due to the weight of the hat, a large size 7 3/8 crater was formed. HolyCow missed seeing this hole and tripped into it sloshing water into the pothole thereby filling it full. As the water settled in the hole around the hat, the team members looked up to find 27 tourists with cameras who immediately formed a line at the edge of the hole thinking this was a new attraction. As John attempted to retrieve his waterlogged hat, two people asked him when FastPass would be installed at the hole since they did not want to stand in line. As night arrived, the team members huddled around each other for warmth. It seems no one had thought to bring some type of shelter. Luckily, Mad Strawberry’s pin bag was large enough that several of the members could fit inside out of the elements. Another night and still no idea of where the Pooh pin may be.

Jeff

As the LandSharks made their way into Epcot, they immediately headed towards Pin Central. If anyone would have an Autumn Eeyore pin, they would be hanging out at Pin Central. When they arrived, they found a helpful young cast member named Phil who happened to be at his first day of work. Mean Laureen approached the young lad and began to flip her red hair to gain the boys attention. She would walk back and forth in front of him batting her eyes and playing with her hair. All the while, Phil would watch her trying to determine what in the world this woman with a purple kickboxing belt in hair was doing. Of course he was so interested in seeing what she was doing that he was completely oblivious to WVRevy who had snuck up behind the lad and was carefully removing pins from his lanyard and replacing them with pins from Universal Studio. After 10 minutes of this, WV had replaced all twelve pins. When he had finished, he signaled Laureen and she waved to the confused boy and walked away. Behind the building, the two LandSharks reviewed their take to determine whether or not they were successful in their quest for the Autumn Eeyore pin. Unfortunately for them, they happened to pick the one cast member who had just traded with a German guest who had managed to trade away all of Phil’s pins for a bunch of rubber pins that are no longer accepted at Walt Disney World. Now WVRevy and Mean Laureen had in their possession twelve pins of no value and Laureen had managed to get her finger stuck in her hair leaving her with only one arm. Not exactly the haul they had intended from this heist. When they reported back to the other members of the LandSharks, there was obvious disappointment. The team decided that they should establish a camp before it got dark. SnoWhite was one of the few team members who actually had though about bringing something to be used as shelter. She removed her backpack and pulled the handle on the inflatable raft. Air immediately inflated the boat flipping it smack dab in the middle of the fountain near Pin Central. At about the time when the raft hit the fountain, a large geyser of water erupted from the center shooting the raft nearly 50 feet in the air. The stunned team members watched in horror as their shelter went ballistic into the atmosphere. After what seemed like an eternity, the boat began its decent and landed squarely on EpcotKilterFan flattening her like some sort of cartoon character. The team members quickly came to her rescue and slid her out from under the boat. The remainder of the evening was spent attempting to help EKF try and determine what day it was or at least where she was.

Jeff

In what has to be a record even for these women, the Rolling Peaches were still talking even after 24 hours straight. It was obviously beginning to wear on the PinHook as he had stopped several times along the path to stick twigs and leaves in his ears to drown out some of the noise. As he reached down for that special leaf that would drown out Dar20, he brushed against a figure standing in the shadows. The figure was dressed all in black but on his cloak was a Springtime Tigger pin. Of course Pinhook was not interested in finding the pin as much as he was interested in finding some peace and quiet. The team made their way to the Lion King shows and went inside. There they watched as men dressed as funky monkeys danced around and bounced from wall to wall on trampolines. The female peaches loved the production as it gave them an opportunity to make more noise. The one frightening part of the production came when DuckFan offered her animal sounds. She selected the sound of a mole being skinned. It was a sound that will wake children up screaming at least until their teenage years. As the show completed, the team made their way into Camp Mickey and Minnie to set up camp. They all pooled their resources to determine how to make their camp. What they found was that no one had thought to bring shelter. Dar20 did bring a credit card though so the team took that and suspended it between four bottles of champagne using waterproof tape. The team members took turns lying under the credit card reading the instructions on what to do if this card was lost or stolen. The night came quickly and the team still had to decide where to look next for the missing pin. Well, everyone had that on their minds except Pinhook. He was still trying to get the sticks and leaves out of his ears.

Jeff

While the team members are working on the first challenge to proclaim their right to continue the Ultimate Pin Survivor adventure, there are other forces at work. Deep within the confines of the Disney property, hidden in the shadows, a very different meeting is taking place. This is a meeting that the team members are unaware of but one, which will ultimately affect them.
“Well, well my friends of the darkness. It would seem that our old nemesis Arizona Jeff is once again on our trail.” The dark leader said.
“But I have not seen Arizona, how can you be sure it is him that is behind this?” Asked one of the foot soldiers of the dark.
“It is not so much that Arizona Jeff is seen as much it is that I have felt his presence. He and I have battled many times in search of rare pin antiquities. I know his style. We may not have seen him yet, but I assure you it is him who has assembled this band of adventurers. We must proceed cautiously if we hope to maintain our control over the Pooh and Friends Seasonal pins.” The dark overlord stated. “This is one quest where Arizona Jeff will not be successful. It is I who holds the pins to this set and they shall remain under my control! In order to maintain our advantage, we must split up. Each of you shall take one of these pins and scatter to different parks. You must not allow these adventurers or Arizona Jeff to capture you or our quest shall be lost and they will be victorious. Use the shadows as your cover and above all, do not allow yourself to be captured. Our identity cannot be revealed.”
With this last message, the four figures bid the dark overload farewell and proceeded to the park they had been given. Each of the figures carried one pin, a pin that was needed by Arizona Jeff. It was clear that there was more to this adventure than meets the eye.

Jeff

Swirling throughout the Walt Disney World property, gusts of wind blew smoke and debris everywhere making visibility nonexistent. Our teams stood huddled together as Arizona Jeff attempted to get this adventure back on track. The sky was dark as the smoke enveloped our teams. Suddenly, Arizona Jeff reached into his adventurer’s coat and took out what looked like a miniature Dustbuster. He raised the device over his head. At his feet, Mean Laureen held tightly onto his leg to keep Arizona from being taken up into the storm. As Jeff flipped the switch to the Dustbuster, the scene closely resembled the movie poster for Star Wars but instead of a light saber, our hero held a small vacuum. As the little motor whirled, the smoke slowly began to accumulate at the mouth of the vacuum until finally visibility was restored and all the team members began to wander towards Arizona Jeff. Their faces were covered with soot and they all looked exhausted.
“Gather around adventurers, I have some very important news. When we last spoke, a tribal challenge had been issued whereby each team was asked to create a logo for your beloved cheerleaders. At the end of this, a vote was taken. Incredibly, the vote ended with a tie between the Pinvincibles and the Land Sharks. The Rolling Peaches did not fare well and a vote was held to determine who would not continue this adventure. I hold in my hand the results of this vote.” With this, Arizona Jeff held an envelope over his head. The teams gasped. This was the moment no one wanted to come, especially the Rolling Peaches. With all eyes upon the envelope, Arizona Jeff tore it open and began to speak. “This is incredible, the vote has ended in a tie. Therefore, two members of the Rolling Peaches will not be continuing the adventure. I will read off each name. At that time, the team members will say good-bye to their comrades. The fallen adventurers will gather their personal items and proceed to the Transportation Center to join the ranks of the cheerleaders. The first name on the list is Bridegirl.” As her name was announced, one of the corks from a bottle of champagne burst forth hitting WVRevy squarely in the eye causing him to yelp like a puppy. SnoWhite reached up and plucked the cork out of his eye but WVRevy squinted with one eye open and one eye closed. He looked like Popeye standing there. Bridegirl gathered her case of alcohol and made her way to the tram station.
“The other member of the Rolling Peaches who will not continue the adventure is Pinhook.”
Pinhook stood there motionless. Arizona Jeff repeated, “Pinhook, you have been voted out of the adventure.” Again, there was no response from Pinhook. For a third time Arizona Jeff repeated the decision and for a third time, there was no response. Finally, Dar20 jabbed Pinhook in the side. With this, half a tree branch fell out of Pinhook’s ear.
“Did someone say something?” Pinhook asked.
“You were voted out of the adventure.” Obi-Wan Pinobi exclaimed.
“But I can’t be.” Said Pinhook. “I am carrying the pin.”
“You must find a team member and transfer ownership of the pin to one of your remaining team members.” Explained Arizona Jeff.
Dejected, Pinhook gathered his pinbook and made his way to the tram station to take his place with Bridegirl.
“The first challenge is now complete. Each of the teams should make their way back to their respective parks and continue their search for the Pooh and Friends seasonal pin. I cannot caution you enough to be mindful of the dark forces that are obviously at work to deny you of successfully completing your adventure. Good luck teams. We shall indeed be talking again soon.”
With this, Arizona Jeff faded into the shadows and out of sight. The teams gathered up their belongings and began to make plans of their next steps. At last, the adventure continues.

Jeff

You guys voted out a super trader??? WOW!!! That took guts...:bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce:

but I am thrilled the adventure shall continue as I have been eating Mickey Ice Cream bars for weeks and I shalll be as big as dinosaur gertie before long......ugh...I have a tummy ache....enough....lets get a move on pinvincibles...go team

cindy

I love it, thanks Jeff, I'm so glad you are back. We really missed you! I can use the laughs right about now :) Can't wait to get on with the story!

Lisa

Well, I am surprised to find out I am still surviving, glad your back to your old ways jeff. Anyway, I would also request a moment of silence for our teammates.....Rolling Peaches salute Bridegirl and the Peachident for a job well done.......Enjoy your recliner.

oh i see how it is, the all high and mighty MR. PEACHIDENT voted out. that really hurt.snifle,snifle,snifle. ok now thats out of my system. hey nat , your right,voting out a super trader,that did take guts,hehe. well its all in good fun. dont worry rolling peaches, i will still support you from the side of the peach.

"ALL HAIL THE PEACH"

Mr. Peachident
mike

I can't believe I got voted out!!

sniff sniff

Oh well, off to finish off my champagne and get back to the wedding plans. December 12th at WDW, you are all invited!!!

Susy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter