~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

I haven't watched the episode yet either, but I did see that Shannon posted something on social media that she's gained 40 lbs and she was defending herself. Her weight gain is noticeable but she's far from overweight and still looks great!

Last night was 'meh'.

Shannon ... has put on allot of weight in just a short time. I barely recognized her. And ICKY is the reason?
shrug.gif

I thought all these seasons SB was all into this holistic lifestyle, eating the right foods, going for acupuncture daily?
shrug.gif

Why wouldn't Tamra reach out to her and see if she needs some help? They are friends, right? Have her w/o at TJ's GYM.
By the looks of SB she most likely has needed a whole new wardrobe.
AND THEIR DOG.....AND THAT HILL......that would be the death of me.
omg.gif

Icky ... and her new BF ... calling her Victoria? Already talking MARRIAGE ... whattttttt? Hey Icky, why don't you just date someone for a few years and then make THAT decision.

Lydia ... she is a BUSY young lady. THREE sons now. I am glad she is back. Let's watch how her season goes.
I do remember her hubby always being very nice and not really caught up in the drama.

Tamra ... nothing new with her. Praying and Eddie.

Kelly ... just so classLESS as ever. Asking that woman at Icky's office with the long nails "how do you wipe your butt" ... really, Kelly? You are such a LOSER.
Gawd she is so NOT enjoyable.

Briana ... she wanted soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad to get out of Oklahoma, she is now and is ridden with guilt that she left Ryan there ........ BIZARRE to leave your
husband and move back to the OC and then COMPLAIN about how rowdy your little sons are and missing Ryan ........ gawd.

Meghan ... looks GREAT and HAPPY and JIM IS ACTUALLY VERY HANDS ON WITH THE NEW BABY ... I AM SHOCKED. Baby ASPEN is ADORABLE!!!

Shannon ... has put on allot of weight in just a short time. I barely recognized her. And ICKY is the reason?
shrug.gif

I thought all these seasons SB was all into this holistic lifestyle, eating the right foods, going for acupuncture daily?
shrug.gif

Why wouldn't Tamra reach out to her and see if she needs some help? They are friends, right? Have her w/o at TJ's GYM.
By the looks of SB she most likely has needed a whole new wardrobe.
AND THEIR DOG.....AND THAT HILL......that would be the death of me.
omg.gif

Agree on Shannon. When she was talking with Tamra about how she said she's trying to lose weight, I was fully expecting Tamra to offer for her to come into her gym and she'd help her. Not sure how far they live from one another but seems logical when one of your friends owns a gym! I agree with Tamra who I think said Shannon is still hung up on the affair, especially now that David is distant again and things don't seem to be going well. And I think Shannon is placing blame on Vicki for the weight loss and her personal unhappiness because Vicki is an easy scapegoat.

Briana ... she wanted soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad to get out of Oklahoma, she is now and is ridden with guilt that she left Ryan there ........ BIZARRE to leave your
husband and move back to the OC and then COMPLAIN about how rowdy your little sons are and missing Ryan ........ gawd.

Agree, Brianna drives me nuts. BUT I think part of the reason she's back in the OC was due to her own health issues. Aside from her lupus diagnosis, there's an article out there now (I haven't read it) that Brianna had surgery complications due to some malpractice which caused worse health issues for her. I suspect the doctors she's always dealt with in CA are better for her than the new ones in OK, and Vicki likely has more time/flexibility to care for her and the kids than Ryan might with his military duties.

I watched the episode, Please Shannon.....just stop, YOU gained weight, don't blame anyone else...........

Vicki Please... I guess this dude is filling her LOVE TANK :crazy2:

Brianna... Poor girl, but she should have tried to stay where her husband was. She said he was still there waiting for medical discharge, did something happen to him?

Kelly Dodd is garbage.... BUT she makes for good TV so she stays:rolleyes:

Tamra was on Watch What Happens Live, Someone asked why she didn't offer to help Shannon, she said Shannon lives 30 minutes from the gym, so its hard for her to get there. She said they talk daily and she helps with menus and such. Shannon now has a personal trainer.
Tamra had a face lift last month, she just had the staples removed a few days ago. She did it in honor of he 10 years on the show. She doesn't look the same, very plastic and Barbie like

I watched the episode, Please Shannon.....just stop, YOU gained weight, don't blame anyone else...........

Vicki Please... I guess this dude is filling her LOVE TANK :crazy2:

Brianna... Poor girl, but she should have tried to stay where her husband was. She said he was still there waiting for medical discharge, did something happen to him?

Kelly Dodd is garbage.... BUT she makes for good TV so she stays:rolleyes:

Tamra was on Watch What Happens Live, Someone asked why she didn't offer to help Shannon, she said Shannon lives 30 minutes from the gym, so its hard for her to get there. She said they talk daily and she helps with menus and such. Shannon now has a personal trainer.
Tamra had a face lift last month, she just had the staples removed a few days ago. She did it in honor of he 10 years on the show. She doesn't look the same, very plastic and Barbie like

Didn't Ryan blame his blow-up at Lydia's mother on PTSD? Perhaps his medical discharge is related to that?
Tamra needs to stop with the plastic surgery.

For some reason, I seem to recall something about Ryan having back issues. That sticks in my head for some reason, but I don't remember the context of it.

For some reason, I seem to recall something about Ryan having back issues. That sticks in my head for some reason, but I don't remember the context of it.

Yes Ryan has back injuries. Last season when Vicki visits in Oklahoma he has a back brace on and Briana explains Vicki has flown out a lot to help because he had back surgery

Didn't Ryan blame his blow-up at Lydia's mother on PTSD? Perhaps his medical discharge is related to that?
Tamra needs to stop with the plastic surgery.

The back issues would be a more likely issue for medical discharge. I know many people in the same boat although it happened fairly quickly after surgery. However a PTSD diagnosis is much more difficult to use for medical discharge purposes.

**************************************************************************************************************

I feel kind of bad for Shannon. She's obviously not very secure in her marriage(for good reason) and her weight gain must really hit her confidence hard. It sucks, but the only way to get back onto shape is to put the work in.

I still don't know if I like Lydia. I can't put my finger on why...

I really dislike Meghan, but I am very surprised of her husband with the baby. He always seemed like a JERK. That baby is super cute though.

The back issues would be a more likely issue for medical discharge. I know many people in the same boat although it happened fairly quickly after surgery. However a PTSD diagnosis is much more difficult to use for medical discharge purposes.

**************************************************************************************************************

I feel kind of bad for Shannon. She's obviously not very secure in her marriage(for good reason) and her weight gain must really hit her confidence hard. It sucks, but the only way to get back onto shape is to put the work in.

I still don't know if I like Lydia. I can't put my finger on why...

I really dislike Meghan, but I am very surprised of her husband with the baby. He always seemed like a JERK. That baby is super cute though.

I agree with the bolded. Shannon has hit an all time low and it seems she is disconnected from David again. That is when he strayed last time so she must be scared he will stray again.

Lydia seems to be trying too hard IMO. She is trying to be the "flighty, silly, earthy, new-age, rainbow" girl. I think she is trying too hard. She wants to be unique and relevant to the show I think so she is playing up the image.

I think Meghan is kind of boring. Her and hubby seem happy but let's face it, nobody watches the show to see a happy couple raise a baby. They are tired, they are new parents, they are gloriously basking in the cuteness of their baby. While its touching to see, it's boring to watch.

okay peeps what did we think of last night??

Shannon-Lydia was right, she was totally obsessing about Lydia saying she was "just like Vicki." Relax, just because she said it, does not make it true. Shannon's girls are so beautiful. I did think her dd had too much eye makeup on though. She's so pretty she does not need all that goop on her face.

Tamra-Thought it was rude of her to not acknowledge Brianna. Childish.

Kelly-Can't wait to see next week's episode. Looks like a huge fight with Kelly and Shannon

Meghan-Boring

Shannon was obnoxious when her daughter's friends were there for pictures. She seemed drunk.
It was weird when Tamra was next to her grand daughter for the cake. She needs so much attention.
Shannon has no ability to chill. She's always obsessing and stressing about something. She's her own worst enemy because of it.

Shannon was obnoxious when her daughter's friends were there for pictures. She seemed drunk.
It was weird when Tamra was next to her grand daughter for the cake. She needs so much attention.
Shannon has no ability to chill. She's always obsessing and stressing about something. She's her own worst enemy because of it.

I thought she was trying to be funny with her dd's friends. It was kind of awkward with the boys standing on one side and girls on the other.

Tamra threw the whole party I think. It was strange for a 1 year old to have a huge bash like that with a rented space.

First of all I thought the episode was 'meh' at best.

I was beginning to wonder if this was the Shannon Beador episode because she was in almost every scene. And LOUD.

This feng shui stuff ... really ... the toilet is in the wrong place ...
shrug.gif
How odd. Also that feng shui lady, IMHO that dress was just allllll kinds of wrong. That neck line (or lack thereof)
ohno.gif

The make-up on Shannon's 14yo daughter was wayyyy over done. Come on she is 14yo.

Shannon is one of those 'helicopter' type parents. While Shannon might think she is 'cute' doing it ... she's not ... she's annoying.

We see Meghan for all of 5 minutes. She is a busy new Mom. Aspen is adorable.

Icky is busy moving her offices and helping Brianna.

Peggy seems nice. Wow double mastectomy.
frown.gif

Looks like Tamra's son and his gf are still arguing ... smh. Ava is adorable.

Ava's party was very sweet! Odd that Brianna even went. I think she should have just passed on it. She can still be friends with Tamra but attending parties naaaaa.

That must have been wicked awkward for them both.

Lydia (I feel) does not have all the facts and its wayyyy to early for her to be weighing in on what has gone on all of LAST season. Actually the Brooks crap lasted several seasons.

Lydia, IMHO should just be 'listening' to all the parties; Icky, Tamra and Shannon before she forms any opinions and starts giving advice.

So here they are at a 'magical, fairy dust, glittery party ... Lydia has to go all there with why all the ladies aren't close friends anymore.
wallbang.gif

Keeping Kelly's appearance on the show to a minimum is BEST for all.
nodsmiley.gif

The party for Ava at some kind of place that has a bar, really for a 2 year olds birthday? The place was very nice, for an adult cocktail party. The alcohol was flowing.
I also thought it was strange that Tamra was next to Ryan instead of the kids mother, WTH?

Lydia and her mom need to flutter back to the fairy forest, I can't take them.

The new lady Peggy, why did the husband feel the need to give her $200,000 worth of jewelry in front of camera like that? Very braggy and showy, YUK.

Oh Shannon, poor Shannon...she needs to dump her fung shui lady and talk to a psychologist, stop blaming your weight gain on Vicki. If someone said my husband beat me, I would find proof other places than the bottle or refrigerator and not blame anyone, its getting old fast. Every person she talks to she brings up Vicki, but soesnt like that Vicki brought her up....... really Shannon?

The party for Ava at some kind of place that has a bar, really for a 2 year olds birthday? The place was very nice, for an adult cocktail party. The alcohol was flowing.
I also thought it was strange that Tamra was next to Ryan instead of the kids mother, WTH?

Lydia and her mom need to flutter back to the fairy forest, I can't take them.

The new lady Peggy, why did the husband feel the need to give her $200,000 worth of jewelry in front of camera like that? Very braggy and showy, YUK.

Oh Shannon, poor Shannon...she needs to dump her fung shui lady and talk to a psychologist, stop blaming your weight gain on Vicki. If someone said my husband beat me, I would find proof other places than the bottle or refrigerator and not blame anyone, its getting old fast. Every person she talks to she brings up Vicki, but soesnt like that Vicki brought her up....... really Shannon?

Yeah I thought the bar was a bit much. I drink so it's not that I'm anti-alcohol but at a little kid's birthday party?

Did you notice the woman during across from the new housewife when the jewelry was opened? She kinda gave someone else a side eye

Yeah I thought the bar was a bit much. I drink so it's not that I'm anti-alcohol but at a little kid's birthday party?

Did you notice the woman during across from the new housewife when the jewelry was opened? She kinda gave someone else a side eye

Yes, I caught that too! Him saying its 21 carats blah blah blah.......... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter