~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Weirdly enough I and members of my family have been at the hospital without clothes on 3 separate occasions (not all together 1 for me, twice for my mom, once for my dad) and in every single episode and in different hospitals we were given a pair of scrubs to ride home in. A paper gown is never going to work to sit down in a car and move around. It would have broken apart way before she got home.

With this whole uber car fiasco being done, I really don't think it was 100% Vicki who is at fault here but the RHOOC producers who set it up thinking this was good reality TV.
Which also leads me to think, why is no one all over the producers about Brook's story line? They had to have known something was up but proceeded anyways knowing he was "pretending" he had cancer and being deceitful in the most vile manner to not only Vicki, others on the show but also to viewers...... a "cancer story line" is not something anyone should srew around with and they had to have known something just was not right with his whole thing

I also think producers ASKED her to try to roll and stage an accident-those dune buggy medics and the Air lift came pretty fast

I also think producers ASKED her to try to roll and stage an accident-those dune buggy medics and the Air lift came pretty fast

That would be quite an ask from the producers. I would think they would reply by saying "Heck no!". No way would I intentionally roll a vehicle like that. Not for any price.

That would be quite an ask from the producers. I would think they would reply by saying "Heck no!". No way would I intentionally roll a vehicle like that. Not for any price.

I agree. I doubt the producers would ask her to roll the vehicle, that's so dangerous. Someone could have been paralyzed or killed. I don't think the producers would want that, ratings or not. They may have asked Tamra to not hold back, or give the girls a "wild ride," but I don't think they would ask her to intentionally roll.

Totally agree....no way would they ask this and in no way was that accident staged.

As for the air ambulance we live almost 3 hours away and it can be here in no time flat when needed, they don't just send that out for the fun of it.

The location of the accident, the symptoms/nature of injuries they were faced with they had to err on the side of caution.

I know I have said this before but when our daughter was in her serious accident there was no blood, absolutely nothing visual other than the vehicle to show the seriousness but as soon as she said her neck and head hurt the ambulance was called and it was out of everybody else's hands at that point.

Also, if this was a special "party" weekend, the ambulance and other emergency vehicles were probably on standby. I have never heard of this area, but I guess things can get wild on certain weekends from what I have read. Also, with editing I am sure they made it look like they came fast, we have no idea of the actual time line.

I thought the severity of the rollover was definitely over-exaggerated for TV sakes.

I don't remember if it was Heather or the new girl, but one of them said on the phone to Megan and Shannon that Brianna was sick with the flu and couldn't go to Vicki. But, the next day, Vicki was on the phone with Brianna and Brianna was getting a pet scan. Seems like a speedy recovery from the flu. I wanted to scream during that call when Brianna was saying how depressed she was because of her medical condition and Vicki had to start her "what about me and my injuries" sob story. (It still kills me that when Vicki called her brother after their mom died and the brother was saying how upsetting it was to find her, and Vicki completely dismissed him and was "what about me, it's more upsetting for me"). Where was Michael? Did anyone say why her own son couldn't get Vicki from the hospital?

Heather's behavior was just ridiculous. PTSD???

Tamara did say on WWHL that she felt Vicki exaggerated her injuries. She also said she wasn't really lifting weights after the accident, she was just seeing what she could do. What??? She was clearly lifting weights and working out.

I posted this on another forum. I know someone at that hospital. This person does not watch any RH shows and had no idea who the patient was until later. They get some famous people there so it's not unusual for there to be chatter. Tamra is now saying that there was a nurse at the accident saying that Vicki started complaining only after she saw Tamra on the ground. This person I know did not give specifics but when they were here in town and saw that part with Tamra on WWHL, the remark was "nurses shouldn't diagnose, there were injuries. I do find it odd that the whole time they were still at the camp, Tamra didn't have this information but this RN told her weeks later (or months?). I personally don't like any of them anymore on there so not taking any sides.

I see the girls point in not going to the hospital but they are being paid for this show. It's not like there are secret cameras filming and they don't know it. I believe Kelly said she took the pictures so they aren't selfies as Shannon said. Shannon and Tamra hang out a lot together when not filming and they hang out with Shannon's friend Heather (another Heather). I honestly believe they are trying to edge Vicki out and bring their friend in.

For anyone who cares, my view on the cancer thing last year......I think Vicki is how I was 20 years ago. Very low self esteem when it came to men. I think she believed everything he told her. I will say, I never dated anyone that was creepy like Brooks. yuk.

Brianna-I have issues with her and how she throws her mom under the bus. I don't expect her to go along "she exaggerates" type lines but then I'd expect her not to say anything. Why would you help Tamra dig your mom's grave deeper? I heard on WWHL that there is a babysitter there so Vicki didn't leave Brianna alone with the kids and Brianna didn't leave the kids alone with Vicki after the accident.

I think the HW shows are almost at the end of their course.

I did feel bad at the thought of Vicki being alone at the hospital, but like many of you have said, where were the producers??
How is it possible that someone from the show didn't hightail it to the hospital, just to be sure she was ok.

On this weeks show, the scene in the restaurant where she sits at the table she is holding her head really straight and tight trying not to move it.
Then later on during the meal she is moving it normal....... She milks it for the attention, IMO. She is starved for attention and takes any she can get. That's why these awful men flock to her, they smell her desperation for a man and are happy to take her money and gifts.

Anyone still watching this? I'm losing interest every single week. Kelly is just a mess. And I've always been a fan of Heather but lately she's got that "holier than thou" attitude that makes her very unappealing.

I'm still watching. I really don't like Heather this season. She is coming off as a manipulator and Megan is seeing through her. I thought Tamar looked amazing at her fitness show. Not sure what to think of Kelly. She seems to hit below the belt then apologize, kind of her thing.

Still watching here too! I'm normally a Heather fan, but I agree she's over the top this season. She comes off with a huge pretentious attitude as though she's better than everyone - mainly Kelly - and I hate when she tries to tell people what to do (sit down, that is enough!). She talks to the other women like she'd talk to her children or even a dog!

Shannon tries to come off as innocent but she's a pot stirrer, and I think she holds onto grudges because of it. She feeds on the drama which is why she's not willing to let anything go.

I think Kelly's intent is good but she's too much of a loose cannon which does not bode well for her. Its like her eyes glaze over and her mouth just runs and shoots off these insults whenever she feels backed into a corner. I think she could be fun and genuine, and likely get along with the other women if it weren't for that.

I also usually like Heather, but I saw her in a whole new light on the bus. I think she must've been drunk too. I normally don't like Kelly, but the mean girl thing toward her was out of control. I did get a really good laugh, though, when Kelly was explaining Heather to her husband and said that "Heather is the puppet and the other ladies are the masters". :rotfl: I seriously don't know how Vicki and Tamra can continue their friendship. When she got in Vicki's face and screamed like that, I just don't see how you can get past that (either of them).

I also usually like Heather, but I saw her in a whole new light on the bus. I think she must've been drunk too. I normally don't like Kelly, but the mean girl thing toward her was out of control. I did get a really good laugh, though, when Kelly was explaining Heather to her husband and said that "Heather is the puppet and the other ladies are the masters". :rotfl: I seriously don't know how Vicki and Tamra can continue their friendship. When she got in Vicki's face and screamed like that, I just don't see how you can get past that (either of them).

Same! I usually love Heather but on the bus there is really no way to defend her pit-stirring. It was blatant.

I thought their behaviour in Ireland was outrageous. Tamra started it all with her comments about Kelly and Heather's mortgage. It was obvious there was a plan to get Kelly drunk at that last dinner. Vicki is a crappy friend. Not only did she not stand up for Kelly, she knew what the ladies were doing, but then she participated in that bs on the last night with the selfies in the bar. What kind of adults do that? Tamra sent "haha Vicki's not really your friend and she's talking about you" texts to Kelly. That's teenage drama.
The whole thing was ridiculous. They were classic mean girls. I like how Kelly was the worst person ever for mentioning Tamra's daughter but it's fine for Heather to bring up Kelly's daughter.

I really think its in these ladies contracts that if one person gossips to another they are obligated to tell that person.
This is ridiculous no one can keep their mouths shut even to stop a fight from happening, not one of them ever.
Kelly needs to go, she's out of her mind.

I don't blame Heather for acting the way she did on the bus. Kelly is vile and has followed the same pattern all season long: Get drunk, get angry and blurt out something to deliberately hurt one of the women. Then apologize and play victim.

From what I've read elsewhere, Kelly has acted worse than what's been shown, and she may have said something about Terry on the bus.

If I were Heather and had to deal with Kelly's nonsense throughout the trip, then she said something heinous about my husband, I'd go off on her, too.

And then notice when the other women get mad at Vicki again, after being all buddy buddy in Ireland, she goes back to Kelly!

Losing interest fast. . . .yes, Kelly is a loud-mouth, sometimes vile person when drinking but the behaviour of Shannon, Tamara and Heather is what is really making me lose interest.

There is no way, they were not desperately trying to set up Kelly with drinking, no means no, in today's society, how do they not get that and the bullying was not acceptable behaviour at all!

Even when Kelly wasn't doing anything, they just "picked, picked, picked" trying to get her going which is very evident when Heather pulls out her phone and starts recording.

Disgusted, Kelly has issues but those other three are despicable and still trying to act sanctimonious. . . .and Vicki, flip flopping between friends, don't even know where to start on that one!

Sheesh, I was so over high school mean girls 30 years ago so why continue to watch it playout on reality TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter