~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

momrek06

DIS Veteran
The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5 :happytv:

It looks like Bravo has finally come up with a Premiere date, for Season 5 of “The Real Housewives of Orange County.” According to reports from buddytv.com, the show is said to be kicking off its fifth season on Thursday, November 5, 2009.

The last time fans got to see their favorite suburban drama, was about seven months ago. And they still have to wait a couple more months before its return. But I’m sure that it will be worth the wait when it does return to our screens.

Apparently the Season 5 Premiere, will welcome a newcomer by the name of Alexis Bellino, who is said to be a 32-year old stay-at-home mom. But season 5 will also see fans bidding farewell to longtime housewife Jeana Keough.

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20...-of-orange-county-season-5-date-for-premiere/

Yay! Yay! Yay! :banana::yay::woohoo: It feels like it's been forever. So I'm assuming Gretchen will still be there? They should really rename this series to "The Real Some Are Housewives, Some Work, Some Got Their Money From a Divorce, and Some Are Not Even Wives or Moms of (whatever town/city)". Maybe that would be too long though ;). I love the O.C. one the most (probably because out of all of them it's the only place I would want to live and I love seeing different places in CA). I'm kind of indifferent about Jeana leaving. She wasn't my favorite but not my least favorite either. I think she kept the show most normal (if it can, in any capacity, be considered that :) ). Can't wait!! :banana:

Yay! Yay! Yay! :banana::yay::woohoo: It feels like it's been forever. So I'm assuming Gretchen will still be there? They should really rename this series to "The Real Some Are Housewives, Some Work, Some Got Their Money From a Divorce, and Some Are Not Even Wives or Moms of (whatever town/city)". Maybe that would be too long though ;). I love the O.C. one the most (probably because out of all of them it's the only place I would want to live and I love seeing different places in CA). I'm kind of indifferent about Jeana leaving. She wasn't my favorite but not my least favorite either. I think she kept the show most normal (if it can, in any capacity, be considered that :) ). Can't wait!! :banana:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I agree, I think Jeana did keep the show normal at times. I thought her kids treated her terribly at times, THAT is what bothered me the most about Jeana. I live in the OC and I used to see her Real Estate signs all over but I have not noticed them lately at all. I did read she is in foreclosure with some of the homes she owns. :sad2:

I like Jeanna. Why can't Vicki be leaving instead?:rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait, love this show!! I'm upset to see Jeanna go, she wasn't my favorite either, but all the original wives seem to be slowly disappearing!! I could see her heading downhill on the last season.... Hope the new girl is ready for Vicki to break her in!!:);)

I am IN! This is my favorite of the Housewives Series. :cool1:

Or TamRAAAAAAA. :headache:

:rotfl:I love Gretchen and just hearing that always makes me laugh. As much as I find Vicki annoying I am impressed with her work ethic and that she has worked for everything she has (although I don't know how long her and Don's relationship is going to last). One of my all time favorite episodes/moments is when Vicki said they were expecting thousands of people at the cruise and the camera pans to the room of about 12 people :rotfl:.

As kooky as she was, I liked Quinn. She didn't seem to mesh well with the other women though (I wonder if she ever found a man). Tammy (was that her name?) was ok, she didn't expose (in every sense of the word) a lot of herself on the show, it felt like it was more about her daughters.

Is Lauri (Lori) coming back? I really liked her before she got married but then it seemed like she became a bit pretentious when she got married to _____ (Greg, Norm, Bob, Paul? Can't for the life of me remember).

Jo's an idiot.

And TamRAAAAAA....Hmmmm... I don't really have anything to say about her :). She had some really funny moments but also some moments where my jaw would hit the floor at whatever she was saying/doing.

I like Gretchen. I think she's pretty and nice and despite the whole Jeff thing I think she does have a good heart with good intentions. I guess we'll see more this season!

Ok, I'm off to get a life now :)

Oh! I forgot the other lady! Lynne? Yeah, her and her family are a hot mess and I hope she's off the drugs this season and has done something with her hair :).

Cant't wait-I also love the Housewives-sad to hear that Jeanna is leaving-she was a nice balance between them. Although I don't like Vicky - I do enjoy her bizzare behavior

I do like the OC girls the best-second fav is the girls from NY.
Not too fond of NJ or Atlanta-but I do watch them if I have the chance

Did you say HW of Orange County? I'm a fan and can't wait! Will be interesting to see how the new lady fits in with the welcome wagon.

The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5 :happytv:

It looks like Bravo has finally come up with a Premiere date, for Season 5 of “The Real Housewives of Orange County.” According to reports from buddytv.com, the show is said to be kicking off its fifth season on Thursday, November 5, 2009.

The last time fans got to see their favorite suburban drama, was about seven months ago. And they still have to wait a couple more months before its return. But I’m sure that it will be worth the wait when it does return to our screens.

Apparently the Season 5 Premiere, will welcome a newcomer by the name of Alexis Bellino, who is said to be a 32-year old stay-at-home mom. But season 5 will also see fans bidding farewell to longtime housewife Jeana Keough.

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20...-of-orange-county-season-5-date-for-premiere/

So happy it's coming back in November. :banana:

So bummed Jeana isn't coming back. :sad2: I really like her a lot.

I could have lived happily without Lynn though. :thumbsup2

One of my all time favorite episodes/moments is when Vicki said they were expecting thousands of people at the cruise and the camera pans to the room of about 12 people :rotfl:.

Don't forget of the 12 attending, Vicki's son and his friend and Don were also there....so let's do the math....hmmm....9 total! :rotfl:

The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5

The sun-loving girls of Southern California are back and on the prowl for steamy suburban drama, all against the dramatic backdrop of changing economic times in the wealthy enclave of Orange County, on the fifth season premiere of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Orange County, Thursday, November 5 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. Tamra Barney, Lynne Curtin, Vicki Gunvalson and Gretchen Rossi welcome a beautiful new face to the group – Alexis Bellino, a 32-year-old stay-at-home mom with a body that defies all logic that she is indeed a mother of three small children. But, changes are in store for the girls this season as they must say farewell to longtime housewife Jeana Keough.

In this fifth season of the original series behind the hit Real Housewives franchise, the gates have finally swung open and shocking truths are revealed. The series takes an important turn with shifting relationships and the tough economy hitting the ladies and their families hard. The ladies prove their tenacity as they continue to live life unabashedly large and on their own terms – as Vicki takes her family on a trip to Italy, and the girls visit San Francisco and Ft. Lauderdale for lavish getaways. The ladies show no signs of slowing down, and shopping, dining, drinking, dancing, plastic surgery and working out continue to remain at the top of their list of priorities.

Luckily Vicki's workaholic ways have paid off, with her life insurance empire thriving. Vicki's two kids are working and doing well, taking away some of her self-afflicted pressure and allowing her time to focus more on her marriage to Donn. Tamra is coping with family and financial concerns, along with changes in one of her close friendships. Lynne is also facing financial issues and a possible eviction from her home, but for the first time in her life finds an independent voice, unfortunately perhaps a little too late to help her family. Meanwhile, Gretchen is in the aftermath of the devastating loss of her fiancé, Jeff, and does her best to move on both professionally and personally, with a surprising new love interest. But, Jeana Keough's real estate business has been hit the hardest, and she makes the decision to turn her focus away from the ladies to concentrate more on her work and family.

Temperatures rise even more for the complicated circle when the Barneys become friendly with a new couple on the scene, the Bellinos. Tamra is excited to introduce the group to Alexis, a gorgeous honey blonde with legs for miles and miles. Alexis's husband, Jim, is an assertive man who prides himself on being the head of his household. Alexis is the modern day version of a 1950's housewife, taking on a very traditional role in her marriage. Even with three very small children and her extensive beauty regimen, Alexis still insists on always putting Jim and his needs first.

momrek - thanks for that article, I really can't wait for it now!!!! I too hope Lynne is gone. It was uncomfortable to watch her interact with the other ladies and even her own children. And the hair didn't even play into that for me. HA! She was just a, well, bizarro. Does anyone else think Jeana decided to quit because of her kids? Her one son, the older good looking one - Shane I think, he treated his mother like you know what. If I were Jeana, that alone would be reason for me to leave the show!

momrek - thanks for that article, I really can't wait for it now!!!! I too hope Lynne is gone. It was uncomfortable to watch her interact with the other ladies and even her own children. And the hair didn't even play into that for me. HA! She was just a, well, bizarro. Does anyone else think Jeana decided to quit because of her kids? Her one son, the older good looking one - Shane I think, he treated his mother like you know what. If I were Jeana, that alone would be reason for me to leave the show!

Your welcome, zalansky!!

Real Housewives of Orange County
Lynne Curtin Evicted From Her Home & Matt Keough Gets Another DUI
August 17, 2009 by Maria Diaz

TMZ has two Real Housewife of Orange County stories up today and both continue to kill the dying fantasy of the lush, stress-free, “aspirational” life the Orange County housewives are supposed to represent.

First up, Matt Keough, the ex-husband of part time housewife Jeana Keough pulled a Lindsay Lohan and was once again arrested for a DUI while rolling a stop sign in their gated community of Coto de Caza, where Jeana and fellow housewife Vicki Gunvalson live. This is his third DUI arrest. In season 4, we saw Jeana finally start to move on from her marriage to Matt, here’s hoping this DUI does not make it into Jeana’s storyline for season 5 and that she’s removed him from her life completely.

Second we have newish housewife Lynne Curtin, the dopey, youth and fitness-obsessed housewife with the out of control underage drinking daughters. Rumor last season was that her sparsely furnished house in Laguna Beach was a rental. And guess what — we were right! Lynne and her husband Frank have just been served with a 3 day notice to vacate the premises. They owe over $12,000 in back rent and fees. TMZ says the cameras were rolling when they were served with a notice, so we will get to witness this lovely moment in the life of the Curtins in just a few months.

Between the Gretchen and Jay drama, Tamra and Jeana going through possible foreclosure and now Lynne being evicted, season 5 of Real Housewives of Orange County is going to be a huuuuuuge downer.

http://www.bravofan.com/lynne-curtin-evicted-from-her-home-matt-keough-gets-another-dui/

Thanks for the article! I don't know if I buy that Jeana's leaving for financial/work reasons. They all get paid to do the show (I'm sure the "regulars" more so then the newbies). Of course, even if she's getting $50k per episode I don't know if that would be enough to keep up with her million(s) dollar lifestyle.

Um, Gretchen's "love" interest. I don't think it'll be too "surprising" at this point. Wasn't she dating (still?) Slade?

Not to hijack the thread, but I know they did casting for "Real Wives: Chicago" a while back, I'd assume they are taping now. Any word on when that will air? I'd love to see how my more well-to-do neighbors live!

Alexis is the modern day version of a 1950's housewife, taking on a very traditional role in her marriage. Even with three very small children and her extensive beauty regimen, Alexis still insists on always putting Jim and his needs first.

How does she do it?:lmao::lmao:

Not to hijack the thread, but I know they did casting for "Real Wives: Chicago" a while back, I'd assume they are taping now. Any word on when that will air? I'd love to see how my more well-to-do neighbors live!

No problem, Chicago, If I see anything about RHWOfChicago, I will shoot you a PM!!! OK!!! :thumbsup2

How does she do it?:lmao::lmao:

Ya, INQUIRING MINDS want to know!!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts