The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

Hey guys. I just got a call that my favorite aunt found out she has colon and ovarian cancer.if you get a chance, could you pray for angela steele. Thanks and God bless each and every one of you and your families

Prayers for her and the medical staff as she goes through this.

Prayers for all that you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Hey guys. I just got a call that my favorite aunt found out she has colon and ovarian cancer.if you get a chance, could you pray for angela steele. Thanks and God bless each and every one of you and your families

Prayers for you and your aunt.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

I am sending out an early prayer to all to have a Merry Christmas a Happy New Year (especially those that will be traveling during the holidays). Take care.

...I am sending out an early prayer to all to have a Merry Christmas a Happy New Year (especially those that will be traveling during the holidays). Take care.

Amen and a Happy Hanukkah as well.

Prayers for a job situation that will be addressed on Tuesday AM are appreciated. I'm still waiting for a return to normal and wouldn't wish the last 12 months on my worst enemy.

Prayers for a job situation that will be addressed on Tuesday AM are appreciated. I'm still waiting for a return to normal and wouldn't wish the last 12 months on my worst enemy.

Continued prayers Shawn!

continue prayers

Prayers all goes well Tuesday. You've had a rough year.

Prayers and some pixie dust being sent! Hope everything works out.

Prayer request for a coworker.

Her husband died yesterday. She has been with the organization for close to 30 years and married maybe more years than that.

Prayer request for a coworker.

Her husband died yesterday. She has been with the organization for close to 30 years and married maybe more years than that.

Prayers lifted for your coworker and thanks for the prayers as well this week. Things went better than expected on Tuesday. Still not resolved but looking better than I had hoped.

Prayers lifted for your coworker and thanks for the prayers as well this week. Things went better than expected on Tuesday. Still not resolved but looking better than I had hoped.

Glad to hear Shawn! Continuing praying for you and your family.

Good to hear, positive thoughts that things are turning around for you!

Some good news - the lawsuit was settled. For a recap as it may been a few years now, DW rear ended a car while they were both stopped in the left hand turn lane. The other driver fled the scene to go drop her kid off at school. DW had no damage to her car, and the other car had minor bumper damage. The lawsuit was against us and her own insurance company for $50K in medical damages because of injury. She even posted pictures of her running on FB afterwards, and her kid wasn't hurt at all. Even though we had insurance, I was still worried.

In the end, our insurance settled for the cost of the repair to her vehicle ($500) and her insurance company paid her some money for her medical claim. I'm just glad this whole thing is over.

Thanks for your prayers.

Some good news - the lawsuit was settled. For a recap as it may been a few years now, DW rear ended a car while they were both stopped in the left hand turn lane. The other driver fled the scene to go drop her kid off at school. DW had no damage to her car, and the other car had minor bumper damage. The lawsuit was against us and her own insurance company for $50K in medical damages because of injury. She even posted pictures of her running on FB afterwards, and her kid wasn't hurt at all. Even though we had insurance, I was still worried.

In the end, our insurance settled for the cost of the repair to her vehicle ($500) and her insurance company paid her some money for her medical claim. I'm just glad this whole thing is over.

Thanks for your prayers.

Glad to hear it is finally over.

Thanks for your prayers.
Glad it's over for you, sorry I'm a bit late too

Thanks for your prayers.
Wow! Glad that was all she got. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter