The Official DIS SAG Awards LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE: Red Carpet 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Idk about the ruffles on Chrissy Metz' dress. I'm never a ruffle fan anyway because I can't ever seem to pull off the look.

I just saw it. :eek: I'm not sure the ruffles are in a complimentary place. They kind of look like a bib on Chrissy. :crazy2:

I'm not a fan of G's dress. I would maybe like it more if it was a solid color.

I agree, but I feel like these interviews have to be so awkward. Like the one earlier with the Stranger Things kids - so awkward to watch

Yes, no asking the kids to reveal spoilers. What if they accidentally did. :headache:

Ugh, Allison Janney's dress is just bad. The shoulder's are yucky it does nothing for her.

Ok I don’t like Allison’s dress. I’m not sure she does either (“wearing a coat of armor”?). But she has an amazing body!

Kristen Bell looks amazing. I just love her.

This interview with the Stranger Things older "kids" is just... off. It's like the people doing the interview have no idea anything about the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter