*** The Official August 2019 thread ***

So excited to be coming back after 5 years! Looking forward to experiencing Disney during Halloween, 19 days!

That is SO exciting! You're at Riverside? I've only stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter, but Riverside looks gorgeous too! What are some things you are looking forward to?

We are going to SeaWorld this time as our something new. First time we’ve ventured off site in a few years during the Disney trip. We usually try to find something new in every park we go to even if it’s a new food or something so I can report that after the trip!

So fun! I love this idea!

We are starting to lay out outfits for each day and finish up packing! SO READY! So much to do around the house this week and then it's OFF to WDW!

Anyone trying something NEW this trip?
We are...
1. Villains Party
2. AK After Hours
3. Skipper Canteen for dinner
4. AP for my Fiance

We usually drive but decided since it's just the two of us, to fly this trip. So that's new.
We are also going to a couple new places to eat: Beaches & Cream and BOG as well as doing Hoop Dee Doo.
This is also our first stay in a deluxe (Wilderness Lodge).

I almost booked a dessert party but changed my mind.

I need to make a list of new snacks and food to try! What are you all looking forward to eating? Calories don't count at Disney!
I can't wait for all the special Halloween snacks at MNSSHP. No dinner that night, we're just snacking our way through the party. We're going on Aug 20th, so I have three weeks to put together costumes. Time is flying!

We are starting to lay out outfits for each day and finish up packing! SO READY! So much to do around the house this week and then it's OFF to WDW!

We are...
1. Villains Party
2. AK After Hours
4. AP for my Fiance
We’re trying a couple new things! AK After Hours and the Star Wars Dessert Party at HS. It will also be our first time trying Yak and Yeti and Via Napoli!

12 more days!! Summer camp is over, we had my daughter’s bridal shower today, youngest DD’s birthday party on Tuesday and then we can really focus on packing for WDW!

We are...
1. Villains Party
2. AK After Hours
4. AP for my Fiance

That all sounds like so much fun! We’re going to the Halloween party & Food and Wine for the first time. Staying at 3 new to us resorts Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club & Gran Destino tower.

I need to make a list of new snacks and food to try! What are you all looking forward to eating? Calories don't count at Disney!

I need to make a list for snacks & drinks. I am definitely trying a Nutella waffle this trip. And I can’t wait for Food & wine.

I just ordered skorts for my trip. I don’t like wearing shorts but wanted to try something different than capris. Dry fit skorts seems like a good compromise. FX that they fit okay when they come.

We are...
1. Villains Party
2. AK After Hours
4. AP for my Fiance

We’re doing Villains too and the Tusker House/Rivers of Light dining package. I’m also hoping to actually do some of the cultural tours at AKL and more of the trails at AK. We always seem to do the rides, eat and then leave before getting to the trails.

We are...
1. Villains Party
2. AK After Hours
4. AP for my Fiance
I made an ADR for Takumi-Tei and am doing Savor the Savanna. I am also doing HBD and Il Mulino for the first time

So last week, my wife and I went to the lake. On Sunday, a few hours before we were supposed to be heading home, we went on a hike and left our dog with some family at the cabin. She managed to sneak out the gate when someone opened it and we think she started looking for us. She was missing until yesterday at 10am! We had some sightings in the first few days, but nothing for over 3 days after that! We were wondering how we were going to be able to go to WDW with our little girl missing! My pedometer says that I walked over 170 kilometers (105 miles) while I was out looking for her this week. Then 2 days ago, someone said they might have spotted her around 11pm near a campground. We didn't find her that night, but an hour into searching on Saturday, we got another tip from another person and found her minutes after that! We're all safe, sound and very happy at home now! So I guess I'm ready for WDW now with all that walking! One more week to go!

We are...
1. Villains Party
2. AK After Hours
4. AP for my Fiance

We've heard so many great things about Yehaa Bob's show at the River Roost Lounge, but we've never made it there. This year I have one night set aside to make this happen. We plan on taking the boat from Disney Springs to Port Orleans.

New to us ... part of our trip is at the Poly, we are doing MNSSHP and the Hallowe'en dessert party!
Looking forward to Dole Whips, cupcakes from Boardwalk Bakery, ice cream from Ample Hills and France :cloud9:
DD's looking forward to shopping at Japan Pavilion.
New to us ... new touring plans of late afternoon and evening park time rather than early morning rope drop!

So last week, my wife and I went to the lake. On Sunday, a few hours before we were supposed to be heading home, we went on a hike and left our dog with some family at the cabin. She managed to sneak out the gate when someone opened it and we think she started looking for us. She was missing until yesterday at 10am! We had some sightings in the first few days, but nothing for over 3 days after that! We were wondering how we were going to be able to go to WDW with our little girl missing! My pedometer says that I walked over 170 kilometers (105 miles) while I was out looking for her this week. Then 2 days ago, someone said they might have spotted her around 11pm near a campground. We didn't find her that night, but an hour into searching on Saturday, we got another tip from another person and found her minutes after that! We're all safe, sound and very happy at home now! So I guess I'm ready for WDW now with all that walking! One more week to go!

What a happy ending, thank goodness!!!! You're certainly in shape now!

We are...
1. Villains Party
2. AK After Hours
4. AP for my Fiance

1. We're doing the Fireworks Dessert Party for the first time this trip.
2. Also doing Animation Station at Animal Kingdom. It's new. My daughter's the artist; but, we're all going to experience it together.

It's also my mom's first trip so it will all be new to her. I think my children are as excited about showing her Disney World as they are about going.

I’m so glad you found her. That’s a long time to not know where she was. You must have been so worried.

New to us ... part of our trip is at the Poly, we are doing MNSSHP and the Hallowe'en dessert party!
Looking forward to Dole Whips, cupcakes from Boardwalk Bakery, ice cream from Ample Hills and France :cloud9:
DD's looking forward to shopping at Japan Pavilion.
New to us ... new touring plans of late afternoon and evening park time rather than early morning rope drop!

I can’t wait to eat some Ooey Gooey butter cake ice cream from Ample Hills. So good!

We had originally planned to do less mornings & try late afternoon/night park touring. But slowly the morning plans starting creeping back in. Like running over to do Frozen & grabbing breakfast in France before heading back to the pool. We have 2 other mornings similar where we do one or 2 things & go back to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter