• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Masked Singer- Season Three

My husband is positive the banana is Bret Michaels.

I think Tom Bergeron is a good guess for Taco or maybe Tom Jones

Kitty is very petite. Emma Watson or Nicole Ritchie?

Ok after hearing the Mouse song this week I got on board the Dionne Warwick train. Guess I was just in time.

I feel like I've got a handle on Frog - the clues are pointing towards something Fresh Prince related, so I'm thinking DJ Jazzy Jeff or Alfonso Ribero as the panel guessed.

Banana no idea now.

Taco also unsure apart from "an old dude". Maybe Brent "Data" Spiner?

Kitty I do think is one of those Disney actor/singer/dancer types so I'll stick with my Dove Cameron guess.

Last edited:
Ok after hearing the Mouse song this week I got on board the Dionne Warwick train. Guess I was just in time.

I feel like I've got a handle on Frog - the clues are pointing towards something Fresh Prince related, so I'm thinking DJ Jazzy Jeff or Alfonso Ribero as the panel guessed.

Banana no idea now.

Taco also unsure apart from "an old dude". Maybe Brent "Data" Spiner?

Kitty I do think is one of those Disney actor/singer/dancer types so I'll stick with my Dove Cameron guess.
Yeah, I think Frog is Alfonso. His mannerisms are very much him. And I think the Banana is Ed Helms. Kitty still stumps me but I feel like I know the voice. How about the dual colored eyes? Mila Kunis has them as does Kate Bosworth. But maybe it's more tricky and they don't have that but their husband or child or dog has that...ugghhh.

I just had a thought. What if the Taco was Dave Coulier?

That would be one I’d be happy to see.

Funny story, my mom doesn’t watch the show but she knows I do. She’s as far away from pop culture as you’ll get lol
I honestly don’t know she knows who the Kardashians are. But, Thursday she said she heard or saw that the mouse was eliminated and asked who it was. I said Dionne Warwick and she just stared at me and blinked a few times. I asked if she knew who she was and she said uh YEAH. I can’t believe she was on the show!! LOL it was so funny because she is such a 50s housewife not in to pop culture at all yet she was in awe that the show landed Dionne Warwick.

As an aside, I wish this site would stop targeting me with ads to see Arnold Schwarzenegger when he comes to town in May. I want to go so bad but just can’t justify it.

As an aside, I wish this site would stop targeting me with ads to see Arnold Schwarzenegger when he comes to town in May. I want to go so bad but just can’t justify it.
Girl, you need an ad blocker!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter