The Masked Singer- Season Three

Good episode tonight..very funny panel. I will admit to thinking like a 12 year old boy and laughing at the taco jokes.

I’m excited to see the new group next week.

So one thing I definitely don’t like about the new format is how long it’s gonna be before we see Groups A & B again! I’m excited for new people, but this season seems sooooo looooong. I would love it if I were more sure about the remaining contestants but being stumped and then having to wait stinks!

I had a new thought about Kitty tonight. Bella Throne (Shake it Up. Movies The Duff and Blended). Another Disney girl. Just a feeling. I do know she is really shaking of her Disney image.

Still think Frog is Bow Wow. A back up guess would be Marques Houston, or whoever Robin was guessing.

Banana, now that someone said Bret Micheals, that is all I hear. So that.

So one thing I definitely don’t like about the new format is how long it’s gonna be before we see Groups A & B again! I’m excited for new people, but this season seems sooooo looooong. I would love it if I were more sure about the remaining contestants but being stumped and then having to wait stinks!

I agree. I feel like I’ve forgotten all about group A and any guesses I had on who they were.

Good job everyone that guessed Tom Bergeron. I stuck with Dave Coulier after I saw the video package. Knew the "friend" was Bob Saget but that doesn't count.

I had a new thought about Kitty tonight. Bella Throne (Shake it Up. Movies The Duff and Blended). Another Disney girl. Just a feeling. I do know she is really shaking of her Disney image.
Good guess. I suppose that would make her friend Zendaya.

Sticking with Dove Cameron and Jazzy Jeff for Kitty and Frog. Still no clue on the banana.

Haven’t watched last night‘s episode, yet. Bella Thorne is a good guess, but I am pretty sure both she and Zendaya are fairly tall girls. Even on Shake it Up they were pretty tall. As an aside, starting at about age 5, my ds was the cutest little tween girl who loved Disney Channel and Nick shows. He grew out of them by the time he was actually a tween :P I still have such a soft spot for those shows in the late naughts and early teens.

Night Angel seems rather specific. We gonna get a day angel for season 4?
I was thinking they specified it that way mainly because the color scheme is dark purple and magenta so it’s not a traditional “angelic” look. I could definitely see the explanation of in case they do have another angel-themed costume in the future, like how we had “Poodle” in Season 1 and “Rottweiler” in Season 2 instead of “Dog.” Hadn’t thought of it that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter