The Masked Singer- Season Three

I also think Nick guesses most contestants correctly early on which is why he is a much better host than judge. Occasionally I think the other 3 fake when they know early on. I think Jenny is paid well to believe, or at least act excited about the prospect, that big time working A list actors and musicians would participate. I am totally addicted to this mess of a show.
Between Nick’s 20+ year career and his marriage to Mariah Carey, he definitely has more “insider” knowledge than the judges so it really does make more sense for him to host. It honestly wouldn’t be as fun if the judges were as good at figuring out as Nick is. He does have an advantage of being able to see their mannerisms up close too which I think does help.

I think Jenny tries to act like she knows a lot of celebrities but really doesn’t. How many curvier women did she say “That’s Sherri Shepard!” Before Sherri actually did the show (probably at least in part to shut Jenny up?)

I haven't chimed in yet, but my guesses for the Kitty are Lucy Hale or Sarah Hyland. Both are tiny, both can sing (but aren't "singers", are more known for their acting).
Dionne Warwick as the mouse seems pretty obvious. Hoping it isn't *too* obvious!!

Aside from Gronk as the white tiger, i'm not confident on anyone else. I've been fooled too many times!

So just found this thread!! I am such a fan:yay: It cracks my DH and ds up—with regular loser references:love2: I have made them both watch White Tiger night of or next morning. None of us have doubted for one minute who he is, and every episode just provided more evidence. My ds put on his “four score and seven years ago” jersey the other day to see if it still fits.

Kitty is teeny. Very petite in every measurement. Dove Cameron could be good guess. I have wondered about Vanessa Hudgins. I also think judge who said Julianne Hough could be right on.

Mouse is Dionne Warwick. I think like Patti L, she just can’t really hide her voice.

I believe production feeds Ken (or approves his ideas for) the crazy guesses. The man is a genius and a standup comedian who can think on his feet like none of the other judges. The steps he has for his predictions are one of my favorite parts of the show. Especially since he starts with a bit of logic and then quickly digresses down a hilarious rabbit hole. Then, when production allows him to make a well thought out and correct guess no one believes him. Perfectly “scripted” reality game show.

I also think Nick guesses most contestants correctly early on which is why he is a much better host than judge. Occasionally I think the other 3 fake when they know early on. I think Jenny is paid well to believe, or at least act excited about the prospect, that big time working A list actors and musicians would participate. I am totally addicted to this mess of a show.
Ken was a MD, though I don't know whether he keeps his license current.

Kitty did sound like dove Cameron last night (she was also in hairspray live on nbc a few years ago).

Banana - Larry the Cable Guy

edit - oh dear lord... Ken & I agree. I must be wrong on this one 😳. lol. Can’t have that... so what about another “red neck” comedian — Jeff Foxworthy.

grasping at straws here... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Not even trying to camouflage Dionne Warwicks voice this week. 100% her

Last edited:
Anyone thinking they are having some technical difficulties with the sound into the masks tonight? Both the Banana & Miss Mouse seemed to struggle with the backing tracks.

Frog... Not thinking BowWow now - pretty sure BowWow could pull off that bit of rap with ease... I thought I heard Keenan Thompson from SNL - but not sure he could dance as well as the frog does.

I don’t think it’s Alfonso Ribero (?)

but, I was convinced thingamajig was Dennis Rodman so what do I know lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter