The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

Thanks! Just sent you another message =)

Thanks...this is our 1st trip to Legoland with my DD and she is going to be thrilled!

I really appreciate this board and know we'll have a better time because of the information and kindness shown here.

:flower3:
The coupons are in the mailbox, heading out to you today! We are on the West Coast, so hopefully it will get to you quickly.:)

What a great thread! I'm adding myself to the list below. Thanks in advance!

Coupon List
1. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013
2. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 6/9/2013
3. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013
4. hbrown (Heather) - need 2 for 1/26/13
5. mulderxcoltrane - need 2 for late May
6. aussiechic - need 1 for March
7. Cara Melly - need 3 for 2/8 - 2/16 Thanks!
8. Sammy Cat - need 2 for late March ... Thanks!
9. lwilliamson185- need 3 for September 2013.
10. Scotch - need 1 coupon for late March 2013.

What a great thread! I'm adding myself to the list below. Thanks in advance!

Housekeeping on the list:

3. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013
4. mulderxcoltrane - need 2 for late May
5. aussiechic - need 1 for March
6. Sammy Cat - need 2 for late March ... Thanks!
7. lwilliamson185- need 3 for September 2013.
8. Scotch - need 1 coupon for late March 2013.

Right now on the lego land site if you chose the day you want to go, you can get the above deal (and 2nd day to be used within 9 days). With this deal, are you still able to present a free kids coupon to get in OR must it be a paid adult ticket at full price to be able to use this. Also if we get a 2nd day free - I guess we would almost need 2 free coupons for the kid. Any insite from anyone?

Right now on the lego land site if you chose the day you want to go, you can get the above deal (and 2nd day to be used within 9 days). With this deal, are you still able to present a free kids coupon to get in OR must it be a paid adult ticket at full price to be able to use this. Also if we get a 2nd day free - I guess we would almost need 2 free coupons for the kid. Any insite from anyone?

Mukwa5, I'm pretty sure that you can't combine promotions. In order to use the coupon, you have to go up in person to the ticket booth to purchase 1 Adult entry and get the 1 Child entry free. You can't purchase 1 adult ticket online at 20% off with a 2nd day free and walk up to the ticket booth with your free child ticket coupon to get 1 free. Here's the fine print from the coupon. I posted it up earlier in post #2 and #3.

"Only one complimentary child ticket per coupon. Legoland Florida offer does not include the Water Park but can be purchased as a separate upgrade admission. Valid only on the day of purchase at Legoland. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased, online ticket sales or combined with any other discounts or offers including Birthday Party tickets. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. The right of final interpretation resides with Legoland. Not for resale."

Are we not able to purchase the B1AG1C on the website with the code printed in the OP? Sorry, i'm new to the boards so still trying to figure everything out.

Anyway, i'm adding myself to this list too just in case:

9. kami808 - need 1 for April 2013

Are we not able to purchase the B1AG1C on the website with the code printed in the OP? Sorry, i'm new to the boards so still trying to figure everything out.

Anyway, i'm adding myself to this list too just in case:

9. kami808 - need 1 for April 2013

Hmmm... anybody know why there are a lot of asterisks in most of the URL links now? I noticed there are a bunch of asterisks in your signature link, too, Kami808!
Edit - weird, now the signature is working again. It must have been your ticker that I was seeing the link not working properly!

I *think* I successfully sent aussiechic a private message about the coupon. Let me know if anyone else is still active on this list and wanting them to use before the end of March.
YAY I received my coupon today, thank you so very much :)

Please take my name off the list.

YAY I received my coupon today, thank you so very much :)

Please take my name off the list.

Thanks so much sgrap and aussiechic for making this thread work out the way it was intended to!! :thumbsup2

5. Sammy Cat - need 2 for late March ... Thanks!
6. lwilliamson185- need 3 for September 2013.
7. Scotch - need 1 coupon for late March 2013.
8. kami808 - need 1 for April 2013

Can my name be added to the list, please? ( I assume this list is for Legoland California?) I would love some coupons for December, 2013. Thanks!

Can my name be added to the list, please? ( I assume this list is for Legoland California?) I would love some coupons for December, 2013. Thanks!

Hi HappieMommie! Thanks for joining this thread. At the moment, we only have coupons from the Lego Magazine that expire at the end of April. Since your trip is at the end of the year, you will probably be able to subscribe to the Lego Magazine and have some sent to you way in advance of your trip. I'd like to keep the list tidy for those that have their trips coming up within the same general time frame of the coupons. Thanks!

In other news, I found a link to a online Legoland sweepstakes that will email you a free child ticket coupon when you enter. I am going to check it out now and will add the info to the main post!

I sent a PM to two on the list a couple days ago...how long should I wait before offering the coupon I have to someone else?? I have one that expires 4/19/13.

I sent a PM to two on the list a couple days ago...how long should I wait before offering the coupon I have to someone else?? I have one that expires 4/19/13.
Sorry, just PM'ed you back. I never remember to look up in that corner! So reply on this thread please if you don't hear back from me!;)

Wait, wrong person, sorry!! To Sammy Cat, I just sent you a PM back. OK, I am still learning the ropes, can you tell? I apologize!

Hey everyone! I want to thank you all for being in this thread and wanting to help others out with sharing coupons! :grouphug: Please use your best judgement when contacting people in PM and keep us updated about the list if you've received your coupon and need to be removed.

I don't think I can keep up with moderating all the private PMs and matching people up myself so I'll have to depend on you guys to touch base with each other. Please feel free to Call Out people's names in this thread to try and get their attention. Hey, you are trying to give them a free coupon! ;) If you don't get a response back in a reasonable amount of time, go ahead and contact the next person.

Thanks again!!! pixiedust:

Thanks for this thread. I just purchased my tickets using one of the BOGO links on the first post.

A few more weeks and we'll be there!

Please take my name off the list - my husband just found out we had enough airmiles to get our Legoland tickets for free. Thanks anyway!!

I am arranging with sgrap to get a coupon that expire the end of March, so assuming all goes well I can be crossed off the list. Thanks for this thread. I'll be sure to pass it forward when I get a coupon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter