The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

I don't see on here, maybe I missed it, maybe it's not a deal for most, but Undercover Tourist right now has 2 days for the price of one. For us that's the best deal I've found so far. Even buying the adult and getting a child free is more than the UT price. I have a thread on here somewhere asking if anyone knows how long you can get that or any more info on the deal but it's gotten no responses.

I think I see it now on the update on page one as online promo or something like that!

I don't see on here, maybe I missed it, maybe it's not a deal for most, but Undercover Tourist right now has 2 days for the price of one. For us that's the best deal I've found so far. Even buying the adult and getting a child free is more than the UT price. I have a thread on here somewhere asking if anyone knows how long you can get that or any more info on the deal but it's gotten no responses.

I think I see it now on the update on page one as online promo or something like that!

Hi! Thanks for dropping in! I checked out the Undercover Tourist Legoland tickets you mentioned. Unfortunately, I don't keep up with the prices at Legoland Florida so I'm not much help but this looks like a really good deal! All of the information in this particular thread is about Legoland in California so the promo in post #1 about 2 for 1 days at 20% off are only for Legoland in California.

Hi! Thanks for dropping in! I checked out the Undercover Tourist Legoland tickets you mentioned. Unfortunately, I don't keep up with the prices at Legoland Florida so I'm not much help but this looks like a really good deal! All of the information in this particular thread is about Legoland in California so the promo in post #1 about 2 for 1 days at 20% off are only for Legoland in California.

Ah!! I didn't realize you were focused on CA! I just saw Legoland and assumed it was for either one. Hope everyone finds good deals to suit them :goodvibes

Hi Chereya,
We're heading to Florida Jan 26th and we're hoping to visit Legoland along with Dis. If you still have the legoland discount tickets and are able to send them to us that would be wonderful. We've got 2 kids -it will be their first time.
:) Thanks, Heather
I wasn't able to send you an email directly as I just joined and haven't posted 15 times. I didn't want to post my address publicly but you can email me if this is possible.

I updated the 1st post with new discount ticket information. Also the latest issue of Lego Club Magazine Setp/Oct 2012 edition has a B1AG1C coupon that expires on 3/31/13.

I currently have 3 Buy 1 Adult, get 1 Child Free coupons from the Lego Club Magazine. One expires on 12/31/12 and two expire on 3/31/13. They are good at Legoland in California or Florida.

"Free Child Ticket with purchase of a full-price Adult Ticket"

"At Legoland California receive a free one day Child Hopper Ticket with purchase of a full-price one-day Adult Hopper Ticket to Legoland California and your choice of wither Sea Life Carlsbad Aquarium or Legoland Water Park."

"At Legoland Florida receive a free one day child ticket with purchase of a full-price one-day adult ticket to Legoland Florida."

"Only one complimentary child ticket per coupon. Legoland Florida offer does not include the Water Park but can be purchased as a separate upgrade admission. Valid only on the day of purchase at Legoland. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased, online ticket sales or combined with any other discounts or offers including Birthday Party tickets. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. The right of final interpretation resides with Legoland. Not for resale."

Hi Chereya,
We're heading to Florida Jan 26th and we're hoping to visit Legoland along with Dis. If you still have the legoland discount tickets and are able to send them to us that would be wonderful. We've got 2 kids -it will be their first time.
:) Thanks, Heather
I wasn't able to send you an email directly as I just joined and haven't posted 15 times. I didn't want to post my address publicly but you can email me if this is possible.

Hi Heather,

We actually have a list going for people who requested tickets. I'll add your name to the bottom of the list but with your trip coming up in 2 weeks, you might want to check into the offer that was mentioned a couple of posts ago for Legoland Florida by wtrmlnlabs who said he found a buy 1 day get the 2nd day free from Undercover Tourist.

I am going to add "California" to the title of this thread because I think it's a little confusing for people who end up here by searching for the term "Legoland". This info thread is under the California section and all the info I've collected here is focused on the prices for tickets at the Legoland in San Diego. :hippie:

1. sgrap--need 2 for 2/28-3/3 range, thanks!
2. Angela Nelson ~ need for 1/26 - 2/2 2013 thanks
3. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013
4. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 4/9/2013
5. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013
6. hbrown (Heather) - need 2 for 1/26/13

Hi Heather,

We actually have a list going for people who requested tickets. I'll add your name to the bottom of the list but with your trip coming up in 2 weeks, you might want to check into the offer that was mentioned a couple of posts ago for Legoland Florida by wtrmlnlabs who said he found a buy 1 day get the 2nd day free from Undercover Tourist.

I am going to add "California" to the title of this thread because I think it's a little confusing for people who end up here by searching for the term "Legoland". This info thread is under the California section and all the info I've collected here is focused on the prices for tickets at the Legoland in San Diego. :hippie:

1. sgrap--need 2 for 2/28-3/3 range, thanks!
2. Angela Nelson ~ need for 1/26 - 2/2 2013 thanks
3. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013
4. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 4/9/2013
5. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013
6. hbrown (Heather) - need 2 for 1/26/13

Oops, well I don't know how to edit the Thread Title but I did add a new sentence at the top of the original post saying that this thread info is for Legoland California!

Oops, well I don't know how to edit the Thread Title but I did add a new sentence at the top of the original post saying that this thread info is for Legoland California!

You can take me off the top. I actually have some now that arrived in a Lego magazine, too. How do we know who to send them to? I am still a bit new at this board. ;)

Hi everyone we are heading to Legoland in March and would love a B1AG1CF coupon. Cheers

You can take me off the top. I actually have some now that arrived in a Lego magazine, too. How do we know who to send them to? I am still a bit new at this board. ;)

Oops, well I think you'll be getting 2 more in the mail next week! I PM'd Angela but she didn't reply to me. ColoradoK or Lm3js, are you still reading this thread? Could you peep back in so we can get in touch with you about passing on our coupons? :wizard:

Mulderxcoltrane and aussiechic, I added you both to the bottom of the list. Anyone else who would like to be added, just copy paste the current list and add yourself to the bottom. That way, you don't need to rely on me to add you as I am not always paying 100% attention to this thread - thanks! :thumbsup2

1. Angela Nelson ~ need for 1/26 - 2/2 2013 thanks
2. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013
3. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 4/9/2013
4. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013
5. hbrown (Heather) - need 2 for 1/26/13
6. mulderxcoltrane - need 2 for late May
7. aussiechic - need 1 for March

4. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013
8. Cara Melly - need 3 for 2/8 - 2/16 Thanks!

Current Gate Prices Winter 2013

B1AG1C - no code needed (Thanks koquinn)
B1AG1C - and use code 129902 (Thanks justwinnie)
B1AG1C - and use code 129903 (Thanks justwinnie)
For the above codes, separate into multiple orders if you need to order more than one pair.
Valid on 1 day/2 park pass only (Legoland + Sea Life or Legoland + Waterpark). Currently $91.

If I'm not able to get a coupon in time, could I apply the above code(s) to purchase the B1AG1C on-line? I went to the link, but didn't try it after seeing this restriction.

Apply online coupon code at checkout. Only one (1) complimentary child ticket valid per original coupon and online ticket purchase. Ticket price reflects discounted offer. Must apply promotion code at check out to complete transaction. Valid one per coupon.

Sorry, I'm new to this board and don't know if there is a difference in getting the coupon from someone or trying to use a code to purchase it myself on-line. Thanks!

If I'm not able to get a coupon in time, could I apply the above code(s) to purchase the B1AG1C on-line? I went to the link, but didn't try it after seeing this restriction.

Sorry, I'm new to this board and don't know if there is a difference in getting the coupon from someone or trying to use a code to purchase it myself on-line. Thanks!

Yes, you can buy your tickets online as long as the expiration dates work for you. The online B1AG1C free aren't always available so that's why we also keep a list of people who would like a paper coupon. The paper coupons also have expiration dates though. Right now, if you would like to go for 2 days, the best deal is buying online direct from Legoland. Otherwise, if you only need 1 day, then you can do the online codes. If you need to buy more than one pair of 1 Adult + 1 Child tickets, just do the orders separately. :flower3:

Thanks for the clarification!

B1AG1C - no code needed (Thanks koquinn)
B1AG1C -and use code 129902 (Thanks justwinnie)
B1AG1C - and use code 129903 (Thanks justwinnie)
For the above codes, separate into multiple orders if you need to order more than one pair.
Valid on 1 day/2 park pass only (Legoland + Sea Life or Legoland + Waterpark). Currently $91.

I had a question about the expiration date for the above codes. Used one of the link above, added one B1AG1C to the cart, but didn't see any expiration dates, so I was afraid to purchase. My brother and I are splitting up and going on 2/8 & 2/16 so I didn't want to be stuck with tickets that would expire on 1/31/13.

TIA!

Thanks for the clarification!

I had a question about the expiration date for the above codes. Used one of the link above, added one B1AG1C to the cart, but didn't see any expiration dates, so I was afraid to purchase. My brother and I are splitting up and going on 2/8 & 2/16 so I didn't want to be stuck with tickets that would expire on 1/31/13.

TIA!

I haven't bought from any of those links before. There's a phone number listed in this part (760)438-5346. Maybe you could call and ask? Here is the rest of the info from the "More Ticket Info" link on that page.

"Offer valid for one free child ticket with the purchase of a full price adult ticket to LEGOLAND California. Only one (1) complimentary child ticket valid per coupon. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. The right of final interpretation resides with LEGOLAND California Resort. Not for resale.

All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. The billing address will be verified with your credit card company so you must use the exact address that your statements are sent to. Print at Home ticket orders are available immediately and accessible via your confirmation email.

All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable. We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.

Ticket package and prices are subject to change without notice. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Parking is not included.

Print@Home tickets can be reprinted.

If you have any questions regarding your order or are having trouble placing an order, please call (760)438-LEGO and we will be happy to help."

LM3JS here! Yes, still interested. How do I get my info to you? Also, I have 1 from the lego magazine that I could give someone as it expires before we are going. And, I made a typo when I added my name to the list. We are going 6/9/2013. Not April. Thanks and apologies.

Right now, we probably all have the same coupons with expiration dates of 3/31/13 or 4/30/13. The coupons I have are from the Lego Magazine, too.

Coupon List
3. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 6/9/2013

I would appreciate being added to the list for March, 2013.

Right now, we probably all have the same coupons with expiration dates of 3/31/13 or 4/30/13. The coupons I have are from the Lego Magazine, too.

Coupon List
9. Sammy Cat - need 2 for late March ... Thanks!

I would appreciate being added to the list for March, 2013.

Coupon List
9. Sammy Cat - need 2 for late March ... Thanks!
Thanks for adding me to the list, I dont like my chance though LOL

I would love a coupon, although it looks like there is a wait! We are going to Disney in 2 weeks and decided to drive down to Legoland for one day. It looks like we can still save a bit of money by using one of the links provided in the first post even though it's for a hopper and we won't be hopping.

Just wanted to point out that the paper coupon from the Lego Club Magazines are also for a hopper ticket for both Legoland CA and Sea Life Aquarium. Here's the rest of the fine print:

"Original coupon entitles bearer to one free one-day child ticket with purchase of a full price one day adult ticket to Legoland California and Sea Life Carlsbad Aquarium. Offer can also be redeemed at Legoland Florida or llegoland Discovery Center Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, or Kansas City. Does not include admission to any other Sea Life except at Legoland California. Only one (1) complimentary ticket valid per coupon. Valid only on the day of purchase at Legoland. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased, online ticket sales or combined with any other discounts or offers including Birthday Party tickets. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. Check Legoland.com for days and hours of operation. The right of final interpretation resides with Legoland. Not for resale. Expires 3/31/2013."

"At Legoland California receive a free one day Child Hopper Ticket with purchase of a full price one day Adult Hopper Ticket to Legoland California and Sea Life Aquarium. At Legoland Florida receive a free one day child ticket with purchase of a full price one day adult ticket to Legoland Florida. Only one complimentary child ticket per coupon. Offer can also be redeemed at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, or Kansas City. Does not include admission to any other Sea Life except at Legoland California. Valid only on the day of purchase at Legoland. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased, online ticket sales or combined with any other discounts or offers including Birthday Party tickets. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. The right of final interpretation resides with Legoland. Not for resale. Expires 4/319/2013."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter