The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

I haven't heard anything from the top two people on the list - Angela Nelson and ColoradoK. I'm going to assume that it's already too late to mail one to Angela, since her trip starts in 4 days, and remove her from the list.

Christine (mukwa5), if you are still getting the updates from this thread, could you please PM Lm3js so she can get your info?

Thank you!

Coupon List
1. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013
2. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 6/9/2013
3. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013
4. hbrown (Heather) - need 2 for 1/26/13
5. mulderxcoltrane - need 2 for late May
6. aussiechic - need 1 for March
7. Cara Melly - need 3 for 2/8 - 2/16 Thanks!
8. Sammy Cat - need 2 for late March ... Thanks!

Hi,

I'm new here, so I hope I'm doing this right. I'd like to be added to list for 3 b1ag1c coupons. Sept 2013. Early still, but anything helps! Thanks.

Christine (mukwa5), if you are still getting the updates from this thread, could you please PM Lm3js so she can get your info?

Thank you!

Coupon List
3. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013
9. lwilliamson185- need 3 for September 2013.

Oops, well I think you'll be getting 2 more in the mail next week! I PM'd Angela but she didn't reply to me. ColoradoK or Lm3js, are you still reading this thread? Could you peep back in so we can get in touch with you about passing on our coupons? :wizard:

Mulderxcoltrane and aussiechic, I added you both to the bottom of the list. Anyone else who would like to be added, just copy paste the current list and add yourself to the bottom. That way, you don't need to rely on me to add you as I am not always paying 100% attention to this thread - thanks! :thumbsup2

1. Angela Nelson ~ need for 1/26 - 2/2 2013 thanks
2. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013
3. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 4/9/2013
4. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013
5. hbrown (Heather) - need 2 for 1/26/13
6. mulderxcoltrane - need 2 for late May
7. aussiechic - need 1 for March

Yes, I did, thank you so much! I think the ones that I have all expire 3/31. My girls got several Lego magazines recently and they all had the coupons. How do I figure out who to send them to? Thanks!:)

Yes, I did, thank you so much! I think the ones that I have all expire 3/31. My girls got several Lego magazines recently and they all had the coupons. How do I figure out who to send them to? Thanks!:)
Im still keen on 1 voucher if possible please :)

Seems like aussiechic is here in the thread so why don't you two PM each other and make arrangements for the coupon. Just report back that you've gotten your coupon so your name gets removed from the list. :)

Cara Melly are you here also? I think sgrap has enough coupons that she can mail some out to you, too!

Coupon List

Seems like aussiechic is here in the thread so why don't you two PM each other and make arrangements for the coupon. Just report back that you've gotten your coupon so your name gets removed from the list. :)

Cara Melly are you here also? I think sgrap has enough coupons that she can mail some out to you, too!

Coupon List

I *think* I successfully sent aussiechic a private message about the coupon. Let me know if anyone else is still active on this list and wanting them to use before the end of March.

As I don't have enough posts do you mind pming me I even tried to put my email address in this post, but it wont let me do that either - hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

I *think* I successfully sent aussiechic a private message about the coupon. Let me know if anyone else is still active on this list and wanting them to use before the end of March.
Thank you so much, I have replied to your pm :D

As I don't have enough posts do you mind pming me I even tried to put my email address in this post, but it wont let me do that either - hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

I had that problem and just started finding threads to comment on until I got to the minimum. :)

Sorry, I'm here! I'd love to have the coupons if it's still available!

She did! I'll send them off as soon as I get her address. Thanks for keeping us all organized!

Thanks! Just sent you another message =)

That's great news! Glad you could both get in touch! Have a great trip Cara Melly!

Thanks...this is our 1st trip to Legoland with my DD and she is going to be thrilled!

I really appreciate this board and know we'll have a better time because of the information and kindness shown here.

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter