The Jersey Boys/Jersey Girls

I was at the D23 Member Mixer at the Times Square store last sunday...was anyone else able to go?

Also, remember the Disney chat / vinylmation trade meet on Saturday at 2pm at The Rock, if anyone is so interested. :goodvibes

Anyone have trips coming up? :wizard:

Todays's weather is just ...ugh.

We're heading down next week for the Princess Half Marathon. My wife and MIL are running it.

awesome...good luck!!

I'm actually doing a Disney trifecta this year!
Disneyland in May, Disney Cruise (Dream) in September and WDW in Nov/Dec!
:cool1:

OMG! I'm turning green green green!!! I hope you ahvea trip report somewhere.

I'm heading to WDW in May for the D23 event and staying on for Star Wars weekend. Never experienced it, so I wanted to. :goodvibes

I'm heading to my first trip to Disneyland for D23 Expo in August!! :wizard:

Ok, should probably get off the board and finish getting ready for the NYC disney meet/ vinylmation trade this afternoon. :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone! Sorry I'm late to the party. I was raised in Central Jersey (Monmouth County) and now live in Northern NJ (Hudson County). :thumbsup2

I'm even later to the party. I'm really South Jersey. Cumberland County. Yes, we always went to the shore... North Wildwood when I was a kid, now mostly Ocean City. Use to love this county, now my husband and I are looking forward to when we can leave and go south.

My favorite things at WDW include that first walk down Main Street, the Electrical Parade, Epcot (both sides), and people watching. Always feel a little teary every time I have to leave. Have a summer trip in the works right now, so the 6 inches of snow outside today isn't too depressing...

Hi Everyone! Sorry I'm late to the party. I was raised in Central Jersey (Monmouth County) and now live in Northern NJ (Hudson County). :thumbsup2

Hey girl!! where ya been??! so glad to have you back.... :thumbsup2

I'm even later to the party. I'm really South Jersey. Cumberland County. Yes, we always went to the shore... North Wildwood when I was a kid, now mostly Ocean City. Use to love this county, now my husband and I are looking forward to when we can leave and go south.

My favorite things at WDW include that first walk down Main Street, the Electrical Parade, Epcot (both sides), and people watching. Always feel a little teary every time I have to leave. Have a summer trip in the works right now, so the 6 inches of snow outside today isn't too depressing...

Well hi Rose! it's never too late to party with us! Welcome :welcome:

Awesome! We'll be there for the 1st SWW on the 20th. You there for that one?

Yes, indeedy! :thumbsup2

Welcome! Northerner here too. :)

Welcome! south as in FL south or more south in NJ?

I think I'll call it "hibernating"....too cold around here lately, just the thought of not going to FL was depressing. I may not get back until next October.

So, what are everyone's Mardi Gras and/or St. Patrick's plans? Lots-o-parades coming up :cool1:

I think I'll call it "hibernating"....too cold around here lately, just the thought of not going to FL was depressing. I may not get back until next October.

So, what are everyone's Mardi Gras and/or St. Patrick's plans? Lots-o-parades coming up :cool1:

Being irish myself, I would say st.patty's day will be celebrated with a few beers and some good friends company. I haven't gone to the city to celebrate in a few years. I know better-the city will be a freakin zoo that day.

how r u gonna celebrate it??

OMG! I'm turning green green green!!! I hope you ahvea trip report somewhere.
I'm heading to WDW in May for the D23 event and staying on for Star Wars weekend. Never experienced it, so I wanted to. :goodvibes
I'm heading to my first trip to Disneyland for D23 Expo in August!! :wizard:
Ok, should probably get off the board and finish getting ready for the NYC disney meet/ vinylmation trade this afternoon. :thumbsup2

How was the Meet/Trade? I wish I could have gotten there. Are you as disappointed in the new Times Sq Disney store as I am?
I did my first SWW last year & it was great-you are going to have alot of fun!
I'm a D23 member but I havent been to 1 single event yet!
:confused3

How was the Meet/Trade? I wish I could have gotten there. Are you as disappointed in the new Times Sq Disney store as I am?
I did my first SWW last year & it was great-you are going to have alot of fun!
I'm a D23 member but I havent been to 1 single event yet!
:confused3

Well well well, look who it is hmmmm :)

Jay-and-silent-bob.jpg

Snootchie bootchies, ladies

mornin' ladies and gents (or prince and princesses...which ever you prefer)and Happy Fat Tuesday!
sorry I haven't been maintaining the thread lately I finally got my cast off my foot and now I'm in therapy (hush Dave) and I just got back from Canada for work. OMG it was so cold! I was never so happy to see the Philly and Newark airports in my life.
so what are the plans for St. Patrick's day...perfect time to wear your LGMH while partying...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter