The Jersey Boys/Jersey Girls

NJDiva

Queen of everything....
So I've noticed a lot of New Jerseyans on the board. Let's hear from you all. What part of Jersey to you live in (north, south, central or shore) if you don't wish to state what town. What's your favorite thing about living in Jersey and what's your favorite thing to do in Disney...

I'm from central jersey and live in princeton. Who says I have a fav thing to do in jersey lol :lmao: fav thing to do is walk around epcot, which imo is the best park at wdw. I also love the countries there. Full of life and tons of fun.

hey captain! I love Princetion. I have spent my share of time in Thomas Sweets.:worship: as for my favorite thing about Jersey has to be the no sales tax on clothes and of course being close to the shore. I am totally hooked on MNSSHP, I think it will be my one of my annual visits now! I got to ride Soarin' for the first time last month and it is truly my favorite attraction now, which is another reason Epcot is my favorite park. I mean MK is good but there's so much to see (and eat) in Epcot you can never be bored.

Representing Central Jersey over here, too! I live in Hamilton, which is right next to you Princeton-ers. I love that in Jersey there's always something to do. We're within an hour of the shore, the mountains, about 30 malls, Philadelpha, New York, etc. It's just a very convenient place to live lol =)

Representing Central Jersey over here, too! I live in Hamilton, which is right next to you Princeton-ers. I love that in Jersey there's always something to do. We're within an hour of the shore, the mountains, about 30 malls, Philadelpha, New York, etc. It's just a very convenient place to live lol =)

I'm with you, Pyxii!!!It is so convenient!
I'm from North Jersey so I'm closer to Manhattan then the shore but everything is still pretty close.
:lovestruc

South Jersey here. I don't think I have a favorite thing about NJ. I want to move to FL! :goodvibes

My favorite thing at Magic Kingdom is the morning welcome show. I cry everytime. And I love Wishes.

I'm taking my first solo trip this spring for my 40th bday. I cannot wait!:yay:

Monmouth County here ... about 5 miles from the beach ...

My favorite things about living in NJ are: the beaches & the boardwalks, being an hour(or so) car or train ride away from NYC, and having a major airport nearby that has a number of direct flights scheduled to Orlando everyday :) ...

My favorite things to do in Disney are: walking around the World Showcase in Epcot and walking through all the gift shops in all the Parks & Downtown Disney :goodvibes ...

Ocean Township (Monmouth County) here.

My favorite thing to do in NJ is probably go to the beach and Atlantic City, if I did that less I could probably go to Disney more :lmao:

Epcot is my favorite park as a whole: Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and now Captain Eo in future world to entertain me and new things to discover in each country of World Showcase.
My favorite ride though is ToT, I could ride that 10 times in a row and still walk off laughing and rushing back up to the queue for another go!

South Jersey here. My favorite thing about NJ is there is something to do no matter your likes or dislikes but the best thing is its only a 2 hour plane ride to WDW!:banana:

Bergen County here. Best thing about NJ is that no matter where you are, there's something near by.

My favorite thing to do is walking around Epcot. I could do that all day (and have)!

From Garwood...I'm sure you probably never heard of it! It's the 1 sq. mile smooshed between Westfield and Cranford. About a 30 mins drive directly west of NYC. I guess that's a perk of living in NJ but don't really get into the city too much anymore...although we are going to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in a few weeks! I'm right off the parkway (the section that has 5 lanes!) and can just hop on for the 2-hr or so ride to AC! Another thing I like about NJ.

I want to move to FL! :goodvibes

Me too!! It makes me want to vomit when I look on realtor.com and see houses for HALF of what they would go for up here.

fav thing to do is walk around epcot, which imo is the best park at wdw. I also love the countries there. Full of life and tons of fun.

I agree! World Showcase is my happy place...

By way of South Philly. Although I'd NEVER move back... I'll always be a Philly Girl at heart.
Nancy

From Garwood...I'm sure you probably never heard of it! It's the 1 sq. mile smooshed between Westfield and Cranford. About a 30 mins drive directly west of NYC. I guess that's a perk of living in NJ but don't really get into the city too much anymore...although we are going to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in a few weeks! I'm right off the parkway (the section that has 5 lanes!) and can just hop on for the 2-hr or so ride to AC! Another thing I like about NJ.

Me too!! It makes me want to vomit when I look on realtor.com and see houses for HALF of what they would go for up here.

I agree! World Showcase is my happy place...

actually I know extactly where you are. I do a lot of work in Clark and Kenilworth and I had family that lived in Westfield.
and even though you don't go to the City often the fact that you can go without any major planning is a good enough reason to like where you are!

By way of South Philly. Although I'd NEVER move back... I'll always be a Philly Girl at heart.
Nancy

it's ok Nancy, we like transplants, my bff is from South Philly and lives here in Jersey and said the same thing. :yay:

South Jersey here. My favorite thing about NJ is there is something to do no matter your likes or dislikes but the best thing is its only a 2 hour plane ride to WDW!:banana:

Ocean Township (Monmouth County) here.

My favorite thing to do in NJ is probably go to the beach and Atlantic City, if I did that less I could probably go to Disney more :lmao:

Epcot is my favorite park as a whole: Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and now Captain Eo in future world to entertain me and new things to discover in each country of World Showcase.
My favorite ride though is ToT, I could ride that 10 times in a row and still walk off laughing and rushing back up to the queue for another go!

Bergen County here. Best thing about NJ is that no matter where you are, there's something near by.

My favorite thing to do is walking around Epcot. I could do that all day (and have)!

I have to agree, whoever says they have nothing to do here has never really tried to find something to do .
Epcot by far is my favorite park followed by MK, just the magic there is amazing. I become a kid all over again (who am I kidding, I've never stopped being a kid!:rotfl2:)

I'm not too far from you either, actually I was just at a luncheon at the Hamilton Manor off of 130 this weekend.BEAUTIFUL place.

and just so you all know, we are the only state that says "the shore" everyone else says beach when they talk about it. :cool2:

actually I know extactly where you are. I do a lot of work in Clark and Kenilworth and I had family that lived in Westfield.
and even though you don't go to the City often the fact that you can go without any major planning is a good enough reason to like where you are!

I went to high school in Clark. ;)

South Jersey here ~ Deptford.....Love the feeling of walking down Mainstreet on the first day....especially when the Christmas decorations are up! :cool1:

South Jersey here ~ Deptford.....Love the feeling of walking down Mainstreet on the first day....especially when the Christmas decorations are up! :cool1:

I used to have an office in Deptford, then they moved us to Bridgeport.
I can honestly say I have never been in the park that early to be the first to do that....that may have to go on the list of things to do....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter