The Jersey Boys/Jersey Girls

We're staying at OKW. We tried to get BW and BC, but it was kind of a last minute trip so we didn't get either :/ I don't care where I'm staying though as long as I'm in Disney :)

We've go in January every year too, so I've been down when we're not sweating before (two years ago we needed winter jackets lol). From what I've heard though, October can still be pretty hot sometimes, so we might still sweat a little bit lol.

Had a little hiccup in our plans, we were planning on heading down to the Caribbean from the 3rd-8th, but to make a long story short, we're planning on heading out on a 4-day cruise around the Bahamas first before Disney.

Good news is we get an extra day at Disney now since we'll be off the boat on the 7th! Trying to get Columbus Day Weekend at the Swan since we're already there from the 8th-15th, but having no luck due to the F&W festival. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I was not born in Jersey, but I live 10minutes over the bridge in PA. I spent a lot of time in Jersey and currently work in Trenton! Just wanted to say hiiii!!!:wave2:

So I've noticed a lot of New Jerseyans on the board. Let's hear from you all. What part of Jersey to you live in (north, south, central or shore) if you don't wish to state what town. What's your favorite thing about living in Jersey and what's your favorite thing to do in Disney...

I live in Warren County (northwestern NJ) in White Township. On a farm. Who else lives in NJ on a farm? ;-) While I've lived in NJ since 1986, I moved here from Orlando. Another first and only? ;-)

My favorite things to do at WDW are:
1) Just walk around World Showcase at EPCOT--if it's during F&W festival, all the better.
2) Take my camera to Animal Kingdom and take pictures all day. Favorite picture spot is behind Flametree Barbecue.
3) Just ride Toy Story Midway Mania over and over, and read a book from my Kindle reading on my smartphone while I stand in line.

And people wonder why WDW is for Adults, and why I like to go solo! ;-)

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone the best in the aftermath of Irene. I hope everyone is safe and didn't have too much damage. :grouphug:

hey all!
sorry I've been MIA, hope our new Jersey girls & boys have enjoyed the thread so far.
Just like PyxiiDustt, I hope you all have survived Irene, I know that my town made it on youtube as far as flood videos were concerned. it was kinda interesting seeing Main St. flooded with water.
So how did you all fair? and interesting stories about how you weathered the storm...power lost, flooded basement, downed wires....

I lost power for about 20 hours, and I didn't get nearly as much water as I anticipated, so I'm thankful for that. The towns around me got killed, and getting to work is now a 6 hour ordeal round trip. Hope everyone is okay....

Hey everyone! Central Jersey and brand new to the boards. Hoping to meet some new, local Disney friends!

I was not born in Jersey, but I live 10minutes over the bridge in PA. I spent a lot of time in Jersey and currently work in Trenton! Just wanted to say hiiii!!!:wave2:

I live and work in Trenton!

If you like to collect/trade Disney Pins come to Family Fun Disney Pin Traders the first Sunday of every month at:
731 Highway 33
Hamilton, NJ 08619
609-838-2049

Fun, laid back group. Don't trade? Come talk WDW and listen to Disney music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter