The Gnome Is Home! Woot!

Aengus, as PurpleDuck posted on #131, the latest was Friday. When I spoke with him today, he was waiting for the doctor to come in, with an updated date. He was crossing everything that could be crossed that it would still be tomorrow.

For the record, the medication that Grumpy has to take to fix this is a royal pain in the keister to manage. I've had a DVT before, and I was hosptialized six times in 18 months, spent innumerable trips to doctor's offices and ERs, and all kinds of lovely complications such as internal bleeding and a bruised heart. Although it sounds to us like the doctors are giving him the runaround, if it's not done right, he could either, a) form another clot, or b) bleed to death. The slightest thing upsets the medication. For example, eating spinach can negatively affect the balance. Yes, kiddies, Grumpy will actually be able to NOT eat his spinach and get away with it!

All we can do is pray, send pixie dust, mermaids, girl gnomes, or whatever your particular belief system. It sounds to me as though his doctors are handling it right, given what I went through 15 years ago. We will get our Grumpy Gnome back, better than ever!

Thanks... I have been trying to follow along, I guess I missed it :)

I am rooting for you gnome for tomorrow!!

The gnome is home finally . Extremely worn out but very happy to finally be home. I admit I just walked in the door and I have not have a chance to read all the posts, but i do want to thank everyone for their concern and well wishes. I need to rest for a while tonight but I hope to be back up later and take a quick trip to the Kingdom, and get caught up on my reading. Thank you to all my great VMK and DIS friends. I cant wait to see you again soon

Grumpy

:woohoo: :woohoo: Welcome home, Gnome! Take it easy. Glad to see you were able to leave!

Woot Gnome! Welcome Back!
Ant's Garden has not been the same with out you!
Hugs!

Happy_Guest

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Woot! :cheer2:

WELCOME HOME GNOME!!

If anyone see's him walking around the Kingdom tonight, make sure he takes it easy and be sure to tell him to sit whenever possible. He still needs his rest. ;)

Home Sweet Home!

Glad to see your finally got home! Just relax now, you probably need it after all that stress. See you soon!:hug:
pinkgalYall

The gnome is home finally . Extremely worn out but very happy to finally be home. I admit I just walked in the door and I have not have a chance to read all the posts, but i do want to thank everyone for their concern and well wishes. I need to rest for a while tonight but I hope to be back up later and take a quick trip to the Kingdom, and get caught up on my reading. Thank you to all my great VMK and DIS friends. I cant wait to see you again soon Grumpy

WOOTNESS!! So glad to see you back!

Just for the records, I was the FIRST to post a picture of the mermaid you will get within the next few days in the mail ;)

Again, take it easy, and I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it!

Lion

WELCOME HOME GNOME

Now be a good gnome and don't do too much :) Yeah you are free :cheer2: :cheer2:

The gnome is home finally . Extremely worn out but very happy to finally be home. I admit I just walked in the door and I have not have a chance to read all the posts, but i do want to thank everyone for their concern and well wishes. I need to rest for a while tonight but I hope to be back up later and take a quick trip to the Kingdom, and get caught up on my reading. Thank you to all my great VMK and DIS friends. I cant wait to see you again soon

Grumpy

Yay! Rest up~ then come get a bunch of hugs!!!

:love: YAY, OUR GNOME IS HOME!!
Hey are you sure you just didn't stay in the hospital because Dale Jr was joining Hendrick's? LOL I am so glad you are home and resting. And don't worry, all us Dis'ers and gnome friends have picked up some extra things for you that you may have missed. :hug: :cloud9:

Wootness!!!! The Gnome is Home!!!!

Now, if you ever pull a stunt like this again.... well there will be heck to pay Mister. Do I make myself clear.:lmao:

Glad to know your doing better. Please keep it that way. We all missed you.

And "Thank you, again." to Dara and Duck for keeping us all posted. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter