The Gnome Is Home! Woot!

Aww Grumpy! Get well soon!

Oops sorry new at putting pictures in, but sending many gnome hugs your way Grumpy!

Get well soon Grumpy. :hug:
I am just catching up on the news , hope the clot will dissolve soon and you can be your old Grumpy Gnome :goodvibes self!!! Praying for you ....
Busy:)

Any news how my favorite gnome is doing? Just sending you extra pixie dust :)

gnome, sending you many mermaid hugs. Hope your aren't suffocating with all the hugs and pixie dust.

You are so very missed gnome.:love: princess:

:grouphug: A little extra time now will pay off for the future! :sick: Do what the doctors say and be patient. Everything will be ok in time. What a party when you get back! Woot!party: You are missed!pixiedust:

:love:

sending more well wishes to the grumpy gnome!!

WE miss you!!!:eek:

Today's update:

Well, seems the gnome enjoys the hospital :rotfl2: (sorry gnome, couldn't resist) , so has chosen to stay until Friday.

Doctor is hoping that by staying until Friday, the clot will have dissolved enough to allow him to go home with "pill" blood thinners to finish the job (as opposed to still needing injections). He is understandably bored, but in good spirits.

I passed on the hugs and wishes.. he is grateful that people still remember him! :rolleyes: Like we could forget! :sad2:

:hug: gnome

Thanks for the lastest update.

Hugs Gnome! Is it true you have two emergency buttons to press, one for medical staff and another for mermaids? Maybe that is why you are staying in the hospital so long??? Feel better, and I hope that made you laugh.

:wizard: Hugs and Smiles :wizard:
happy_guest

Thanks for the continued updates!!!! I for one won't forget you Grumpy... I miss seeing you around and can't wait for you to get out of the hospital and back on VMK

Just got off with our favorite Gnome. His mom is there visiting with him. And, he's waiting for the doctor to come for his daily round. Grumpy is, of course, grumpy about the whole thing.

Here's hugs to you, Gnome.i! From all of us.

sending lots of good wishes your way Gnome! Take it nice and slow and we'll see you when you get back!

has there been any news at all as to when he will be able to go home?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter