The Gnome Is Home! Woot!

((hugs)) So sorry the meds are not working like they hoped. I am sure they will kick in soon! ((no.me))

:sad2: :sad2: The world of VMK is gloomy with out gnome in it. I miss you very much dear friend. The talks, the hugs the encouragement. Hope that clot starts to cooperate real soon. I will be thinking of you all weekend as i ride and I will be riding for you too..

HUGS HUGS:hug: :hug:

Bug

Oh my, I'm sorry so to hear that. I hope the next couple days help, and you heal quickly. pixiedust: pixiedust:

Sorry to hear that the clot is not cooperating. :(

Hugs, Gnome. Get better soon! :hug:

Today's update:

Just got off phone with Grumpy. He is, as expected, bored. Not feeling too bad, just hoping to get out on Monday. Blood work shows the clot is slowly beginning to dissolve!

He says Hi to all, thanks again for well wishes.

His daughter is on the way in to see him and bringing a laptop. If he can get a wireless connection he may even post here in a bit!

:hug: gnome
!

Even the board itself misses you, Grumpy. It's so upset it won't show us signatures, or pictures, or even smilies.

hmmm is it wrong if I call his doctor and ask them to keep him there another week? I am outfishing the gnome BIG TIME!

aww... its no fun winning if he isnt around :(

hmmm is it wrong if I call his doctor and ask them to keep him there another week? I am outfishing the gnome BIG TIME!

aww... its no fun winning if he isnt around :(

Course I knew you fished.. kinda funny that was how you and I met was the posts of your fishing. I also knew Grumpy fished, cause that was why I have been helping him out on weekends.

So guess you are right. You have an easy lead now, with him going to miss his second Sunday in a row. :( (Can't settle for just being lava huh? ;) )

Just to let you know I am thinking about you gnome. And hope you get out of there soon. You know that place is only for sick people right. So stop being sick and come on back to the people of VMK we miss you

Today's update:

The clot has not completed dissolving yet. No chance for gnome to roam for another day or two. :(

He knows there are a lot of you still posting well wishes, and wants to thank you all. :grouphug:

(A.. he says you would be winning in the fishing anyway, as his boat is being repaired. But he will try to catch up!)

Duck:
Thanks for the update.

Hang in there Gnome! We miss you and wish you well.

Get well soon gnome! Your gnome garden is lonely without you. We were all sitting in there last night thinking of you grumpy.:hug:

Thank you for another update!! Really miss seeing you around Grumpy so hurry up and get back on VMK...

Sorry to hear that things are moving slower than planned :( but get well soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter