The DVC Contemporary Wish Club?

I'm wishing !!:banana: :banana: :banana: I'm wishing :banana: :banana: :banana:

It would be so awesome- split stay between the Contemporary and the BWV- :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You all know I'm there! And if we get the Tomorrowland exclusive entrance with a WEDway (TTA) extension, just try and get ahead of me in signing up for an add-on!

Regards

Count me in. We just purchased BCV and it would be great to also own at the CRV. Would love to be close to the Magic Kingdom.

Those pics on AllEars are awesome!

I can't link it here, but on another site someone posted a pic of the new map the Contemporary is giving out. And guess what? The North wing is not on there! :yay:

So is anyone creative enough to make us a little clippie that has Contemporary DVC Wish Club on it??? (Kinda like the VWL Groupies clippie?)

hope they're not too lame:

wish2.jpg

wish1.jpg

lenshanem said:
I can't link it here, but on another site someone posted a pic of the new map the Contemporary is giving out. And guess what? The North wing is not on there!

Here ya go --

NoNorth1.jpg

But please keep in mind -- "it's just a rehab"..... ;)
cr1.jpg

Thanks!!! I'll wear my Contemporary Wish Club badge with pride! :thumbsup2

-Michelle

Cool beans! Thanks Dis13 for the clippies! That was fast! :yay:

Thanks DVCconvert for inserting the Contemporary map. :thumbsup2

I got an AKV mailer today and I'm really fighting the urge. I'm holding out strong for CRV! :hourglass

Count us in! :thumbsup2 Now I just have to convince DH to put our tax refund towards my CRV fund! Wish me luck! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter