The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Will that funeral before or after her Coronation as the New Empress of the NSS and Presentation of The Presidential Medal Freedom

Sure. But I think my playing may be the cause of more funerals.... :lmao:

And just because I know you love it so much!
:banana:

IMG_0177.JPG
I posted back in November that I ordered a very limited production, hand built in Germany, high horse power, AWD, little Ford Focus. It arrived at my friend's dealership in Iowa on Friday. I drove up yesterday and brought her home. This car is a legitimate track car. Wow is it going to be fun. Especially when it warms up enough to take the winter tires and wheels off and but on the really sticky warm weather set.

Last edited:

Now that looks fun
You have no idea. Ian's friend came over last night for a ride. He is a "car guy" and has a 99 Mustang GT. After the ride, he said, "It sets you back in the seat a lot more than I expected." I didn't have the heart to tell him it was only partial throttle. I need to get a few more miles on it before I do full throttle/full boost launches.

:D

j

View attachment 224873
I posted back in November that I ordered a very limited production, hand built in Germany, high horse power, AWD, little Ford Focus. It arrived at my friend's dealership in Iowa on Friday. I drove up yesterday and brought her home. This car is a legitimate track car. Wow is it going to be fun. Especially when it warms up enough to take the winter tires and wheels off and but on the really sticky warm weather set.
Very nice. That would make looping a whole lot more fun !!

Last edited:
I like the wheels Jim. And as an owner of two Ford Focus (boring old street cars), I'm glad to see you get one.

Well I know some of you have been watching the snow storm today in the Northeast but it's going to be cold here down south this week. We're gonna hit freezing tomorrow night maybe. But spring sure is coming. I spent Saturday in the garden section of Home Depot wandering up and down the vegetable plant section looking at all the tomato, peppers, and herb plants already started in pots and mentally planning for growing this spring. I usually wait until April 1 to plant due to possible frost that's not far away.

Bama Ed

I built me a new tomato bed last week. Lowe's had railroad crossties on sale. I'm draining the 3 acre lake behind my house and gonna use my front end loader to scoop out some of that rich soil to fill it.

Speaking of draining my pond, I invited @SouthAlabama5er to come up and go fishing on my place this weekend. We were hitting perfect filet sized 1 pound bass as fast as we could cast. I think we kept like 30, but threw back just as many.

Randy took the best overall catch with this 5 pounder here.
IMAG0922.jpg

We also had a first that would make Frank even prouder as we also managed this as well:
IMAG0919.jpg

I have to say, a J-6 or J-7 Rapala is still, by far, my favorite bass lure.

Those are some awesome fish!

I have no luck like that. Randy must have a golden touch. And Michael, I bet there is some awesome, rich dirt at the bottom of your drained pond.

Bama Ed

Are you draining the pond just to get the dirt? I can bring you a big truck load of this prime Mississippi River bottom top soil around here. Because they say everyone up here is full of it. At least, that's what they tell us. :D

:fish:

j

Are you draining the pond just to get the dirt? I can bring you a big truck load of this prime Mississippi River bottom top soil around here. Because they say everyone up here is full of it. At least, that's what they tell us. :D

:fish:

j

No, I'll post some pictures tomorrow but the pond in question (I have 5 total on my property) is heavily overrun with water lillies. So bad, that I haven't been able to fish it in 3 years. I am currently draining it and will hand catch or use net to get all fish out tomorrow. This should be a muddy mess.

The idea is to leave the pond drained 1-2 years and let lillies dry out and die. I'm also wanting to do some dozier work on it and put in a new pipe through the dam.

No, I'll post some pictures tomorrow but the pond in question (I have 5 total on my property) is heavily overrun with water lillies. So bad, that I haven't been able to fish it in 3 years. I am currently draining it and will hand catch or use net to get all fish out tomorrow. This should be a muddy mess.

The idea is to leave the pond drained 1-2 years and let lillies dry out and die. I'm also wanting to do some dozier work on it and put in a new pipe through the dam.
WOW! Mike DEP EPA F&W FWA F&G OSHA DOD DOJ DOT FBI. You keep racking them up. OH! i forgot illegally feeding and cavorting with the grey Mafia at the Fort.

Aight, so here is the mentioned pond after being drained down. Notice you can't see mud because it is completely carpeted with lillies.
IMAG0928.jpg

IMAG0929.jpg

As compared to the lake above it.
IMAG0930.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter