The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

A sad day for us... We had to cancel our April 2017 reservations.... Timing of things, it just wasn't going to work out.:sad:

Man I hate to hear that. I'm hoping for a 2017 trip but not sure if we are going to be able to fit it in or not.

Man I hate to hear that. I'm hoping for a 2017 trip but not sure if we are going to be able to fit it in or not.
We are still hoping for a 2017 trip. Trying to get one more in before August 2017. Really maximize the annual pass we got. Not sure we will get an AP again any time soon though. It just worked for us this year.

OH MY, we might have to turn the A/C off and the heat on Friday. High is 60!

Had to turn the heat on. 48 outside in Titusville Fl. It was 56 inside. brrrrr

Big time bowl games started yesterday. FSU beat Michigan in a really good game - Georgia won too. More games today. Going to pack and run errands this morning then settle in with some chicken wings and Bud Light Lime...

Ed

Shame about the temp decrease there Denise. Rain here today.

Yeah, caught the FSU-Michigan game last night. Was thinking FSU was gonna run off with it after 1st quarter but it turned out pretty good.

Gotta work this evening so I'll have to hope to be able to follow Bama vs. Washington on my phone as best I can.

Bama beats Washington to go on to Tampa for the National Championship game next Monday night. Now to watch Clemson play Ohio State - either one is fine with me. Both have their story line angles with Alabama.

Bama Ed

Bama beats Washington to go on to Tampa for the National Championship game next Monday night. Now to watch Clemson play Ohio State - either one is fine with me. Both have their story line angles with Alabama.

Bama Ed

Rematch time

Roll Tide!

I knew Bama was in the clear as soon as Lee Corso picked Washington to win.

Come on Lee, put that Clemson hat on AGAIN this year!

I didn't watch tv yesterday setting up and such but let me get this straight after checking the news this morning.

1. The B1G was supposed to be the best college football conference this year dominating the top of the polls.
2. Then Ohio lost to Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl... (Dabo is a Bama guy)
3. And Michigan lost to Florida State ... (Fisher is a Saban guy)
4. Yesterday Penn State fell to USC ... (Bama beat USC first game of the season)

Guess the B1G one wasn't the best conference after all this year. :confused3

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Okay, so tomorrow is the big game. My wife has informed me that if I plan to be nearly as loud for this year's NC game that I have to watch it from my shed.

(apparently the kids were scared I was gonna punt the 60" Vizio all the way to Tuscaloosa, and my wife nearly had a heart attack when I was yelling for Drake during his game sealing KO return)

So I'm thinking I may old school it and take the radio out to the shed and listen to Eli Gold announce it. Maybe it's safer. I mean $15 radio vs $1000 television...

Can't wait for Sunday Screaming , Cheering Rednecks in the afternoon. Crying, Whining Elitist in the evening. Think I will be checking out Walking Dead

So, the other day I'm at work and I'm sewing up a laceration so I can't check my phone but my wife was sending me some text messages. It was about 45 minutes before I could check them, but they went like this:

Wife: Rode golf cart over to the barn so girls could pick flowers. Ran out of battery and now stuck. (barn is about 1/2 mile from house)

A little later...
Wife: I got neighbor to pull the cart to house

A little later...
Wife: I unplugged cart, had bad burning smell

By now I have read them and my immediate response is: Did you flip the switch under the seat to "Tow" before you pulled it to house?

Wife:. What switch?

Me: Honey, that burning smell is the melted motor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter