The Busy Busy Countdo-own!!!!

Hurray for you! So nice to be able to have coffee with your DH. Safe journeys and have a fabulous time!

Wow, you should see my packing! Everything is ironed, packed and if it's not packed its on a list. Just toiletries and electronics to pack, then a vacuum and we're done.

I told the bank today about going away, not sure what to do I'm so organised :rotfl2: !

DS13 is home, he has cricket training this afternoon, touch footy at school tomorrow, then indoor soccer tomorrow afternoon, no injuries PLEASE.

43 hours!

Later.......! princess:

Back at hone after a busy busy afternoon! Boys are at cricket training, daughter is eating dinner, then into the shower. I have to put her hair into foam rollers tonight so that it's curly and gorgeous for her school concert tomorrow night. She is very excited to wear the rollers to school and the rehearsal tomorrow! :cutie:

I grabbed a pop up hamper and some ponchos from the $2 shop, and some milk that expires on the 23rd - that's our first Magic Kingdom day! :yay:

While I was out I dropped some spare rollers at a friend's house. While I was parked in her driveway 2 other friends drove past and stopped to wish me a great holiday. Happy, happy, happy :cloud9:

Pinch me! :goodvibes

41 hours ;);););)

Oh Not long now Busy You will have so much fun. I am just about to hit the 50 day mark. I am getting very scared now!

I remember when I had 50 days to go - my advice - start packing NOW!

OK, P&C report is done (don't even ask me why I am involved - I think that I have sucker tattooed on my forehead)! I will drop the report to school when I pick up DD7 tomorrow afternoon. She is in bed looking like an alien right now with her 2 ponytails full of rollers!! :cutie:

After dropping DD at school in the morning I have to run to Miranda to take 3 things back and hopefully buy a new cossie :scared1: , then back nearer to home for the wax :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: , mani :cloud9: , pedi :cloud9: , hair :cloud9: combo - at the end of which I should look like a princess: !

So, just running to get the last things out of the dryer and I'm off to bed, if I can sleep I plan to have lovely dreams!! :):)

35 hours to go - WOW!!! :dance3:

Wow, time really flies when you're FREAKING OUT!!

I think that I can get it all done, I'm a woman right? A woman on the edge!!! :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

Now, breathing deep.........:goodvibes

Nails, toes & wax done. Hair at 12pm. Then pop into the shop to make sure that all is OK and that they can live without me!

I also have to teach them twitter on the computer so that we can communicate. My mum loved it last time and we plan to use it a lot. It's instant and short - then I will email at night when I have more to rave on about!

Then over to school to pick up DD7, home to eat and get her ready for performing arts concert. Be there at 6.30pm, be unbelievably entertained, say goodbye to my brother, parents, granny, niece, nephew, come home and put kids to bed. :lovestruc

Bags are ready, my DH is VERY impressed by the 3 half full suitcases on the table (I am too!). Just have to pop the toothbrushes in at 6am tomorrow and we're done! :thumbsup2

Just another day in Shire - although I'm glad we're going because I might get into trouble for not getting up at 6am every day to blow dry my hair, plus I had a cinnamon donut AND full fat milk in my cappuccino at the shops this morning - shhh - please don't tell anybody!!! ;)

Now, breathing deep.........:goodvibes

Nails, toes & wax done. Hair at 12pm. Then pop into the shop to make sure that all is OK and that they can live without me!

I also have to teach them twitter on the computer so that we can communicate. My mum loved it last time and we plan to use it a lot. It's instant and short - then I will email at night when I have more to rave on about!

Then over to school to pick up DD7, home to eat and get her ready for performing arts concert. Be there at 6.30pm, be unbelievably entertained, say goodbye to my brother, parents, granny, niece, nephew, come home and put kids to bed. :lovestruc

Bags are ready, my DH is VERY impressed by the 3 half full suitcases on the table (I am too!). Just have to pop the toothbrushes in at 6am tomorrow and we're done! :thumbsup2

Just another day in Shire - although I'm glad we're going because I might get into trouble for not getting up at 6am every day to blow dry my hair, plus I had a cinnamon donut AND full fat milk in my cappuccino at the shops this morning - shhh - please don't tell anybody!!! ;)

Big deep breeth.. You can do this!!!!

We were unbelievably entertained last night ;) with the highschool and another next week with primary to go!!!

Hi everybody, thanks for all of your lovely wishes - I think I'm excited!! :banana:

I am just about to send one work email (from here at home) and then it's all DONE!! Hair looks good, DD7 had a great day rehearsing so now we just have to get her to the venue by 6.30pm for a 7.00pm concert start. I am definitely looking forward to seeing her and my niece perform tonight. DD is in year 1, they are doing Happy Feet, DN7 is in Year 2 - they are doing Annie (I love Annie!). Also, one of my best friends is a year 6 teacher at school and they are doing Grease - M rated lyrics to Greased Lightning and all!!! :rotfl:

So, a night of entertainment, although my legs always get squished behind the seats in front (I can stretch them out in premium economy tomorrow!!) I'm also looking forward to seeing a few friends tonight and saying goodbye. :hug:

Wow. DH is the one stressing now - have to run!!

........18 hours.....:eek::eek::eek::eek: Is this really happening?

Home now from a fabulous performing arts concert - DD7 shook it to Boogie Wonderland, and my niece was a fabulous orphan - who knew that she was so good at scrubbing?! : !@#$%^&*:

It was so lovely to have lots of people wish us a happy holiday tonight, I really do have some gorgeous friends from school and all having a laugh while we watched our babies was great. One strange bit was when the band was playing Thriller, I noticed that the conductor was getting right into it and that there was a microphone by his feet - well you know what I'm going to say don't you - he picked it up and did the Vincent Price creepy voice bit at the end of the song - maniacal laugh included! :scared1: I cried laughing - who the hell was that guy?!

2 bags are now closed - the other is waiting for the toothbrushes in the morning. 1 weighed 17kg, the other 15kg and the one not closed yet weighs even less - I am seriously impressed, especially considering that DH is taking 14 t-shirts/polo shirts :confused3 Believe me, I know better than to question it! ;)

DD is in bed, DS is at his dad's house (had soccer presentation and indoor soccer tonight), and will be back with him in the morning - then ex will drive us all to the airport.

I just heard DH open a beer, which makes me happy because he has been a little stressed today. I doubt that he can believe that I did it all without having a meltdown (internally I did though!).

So, time for a last minute couple of things, then bed. Not sure if I'll sleep very well, but I might surprise myself - I'm pretty bloody tired!!

I'll check in when I can during the next 4 weeks and I'm really excited to read some trip reports towards the end of October!

Thanks mystery people - you have made this countdown lots of fun!

Check out Tink - she's almost there!!! :love:

12 hours!! princess:

We are ready to go. I'm REALLY happy with my hair!!!

DH is turning stuff off, ex is here! Looking forward to a coffee after checking in!

We're off!!!

4 hours! :love:

I'm guessing you're about boarding right now so happy travels and let us know how you're going from time to time!

I'll be here. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter