The Busy Busy Countdo-own!!!!

Karen requested it, so here it is........

- I married H1 (husband 1) :)
- had DS :love:
- I divorced H1 very amicably (no 3rd parties, if there had have been they still wouldn't have found the body!) ;)
- I eventually met H2 :cloud9:
- H2 wanted to meet H1 for a beer just to make sure that all was OK :confused3
- they instantly hit it off :scared1:
- they became computer game friends & hang out online in a big group which includes H1's brother :surfweb: (I used this one because there is no nerd smiley!)

So, DS13 has two men that he calls dad, my ex does the right thing, I chose sooooooo well the second time around and the ex and DH have their bro-mance! It also doesn't hurt that DH is a biiiig ex-footballer - the ex was a pain - but he wasn't stupid! :lmao:

.......and THAT is how to get your ex to drive you to the airport! :rotfl2:

- I divorced H1 very amicably (no 3rd parties, if there had have been they still wouldn't have found the body!) ;)
- they became computer game friends & hang out online in a big group which includes H1's brother :surfweb: (I used this one because there is no nerd smiley!)

So, DS13 has two men that he calls dad, my ex does the right thing, I chose sooooooo well the second time around and the ex and DH have their bro-mance! It also doesn't hurt that DH is a biiiig ex-footballer - the ex was a pain - but he wasn't stupid! :lmao:

That is one amazing story you have!!! :thumbsup2 And so lovely that it is all so happy:cool1: Thanks so much for explaining it to us because I never dreamed it could all happen like that!

My daughter just ran out of her bedroom wearing a pair of bunny ears! I know that I am in bed sick, but I didn't think that I was delirious! :confused3

:yay: how awesome for your son to have 2 dads that get along so well what an amazing example you guys set for him:woohoo:

Forgot to add i really hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for the nice words, it really is an easy situation, and we all know how lucky we are to have things so calm. I remember DS's year 1 teacher looking very confused when I turned up (pregnant) with an ex husband and an almost husband to the parent teacher interview! By the end of the 15 minutes she told me that she was going to use us as an example and that I should write a book! :rotfl2:

Seriously, things are this easy because nobody broke the others heart, I know that I would have felt VERY differently if that had have happened! ;)

Ugh, I have so much to do and I feel yuck. Going to sort some stuff out and then chill later (I hope!). Happy Sunday everybody! :)

5 sleeps!!

you my dear are a freak of nature :thumbsup2 99% of us have Ex's from hell...either stalkers, ragers, passive aggressive morons, irresponsible gits but are all idiots.
Congrats on picking a "good loser"..
My ex hasnt seen his/my son for his entire 24 years, although I couldnt be happier about that one, but thats another story for another board:rotfl:
ok, back to packing, and going halfway across the city to get DH's snorkle gear, that also is another story which i will tell when i get my SOH back:confused3

What a thrilling afternoon. DD is next door playing, DS is upstairs on his PS3/XBox thingy, and DH and I are watching the football! Dining room table has the suitcases on it, the washer and dryer are pumping and this cold has it's hands around my throat! :sick:

I have lots that I HAVE to do, but sitting on the lounge under a blanket with the iPad is about all that I WANT to do! Poor me! :rolleyes1

I hope you start to feel better soon, a perfect day for me is spending the day with my IPAD on the couch, except the cats are now jumping all over me and the couch trying to catch a moth which is not very relaxing.

Just think it is better to feel bad this week with your doctor, local pharmacy and the comforts of home. I had the flu once in Rome and could not find flannel PJ's or Ribena anywhere (my favourite things when I am sick).

Hopefully you will be well on the way to recovery by your plane hits the tarmac.

Thank you for your thoughts, and you're exactly right! Being sick at home is better than at ANY stage of a holiday! :)

I'm on the mend, a bit croaky, plus I just watched 60 Minutes and had a cry, so I'm not stuffed up anymore.

On the Foxtel weather channel you can look up overseas weather, so tonight I found NYC for next Saturday - 21 degrees and sunny - fine by me! :thumbsup2

Taking the kids to visit their great-grandma tomorrow afternoon, then home to iron....ring-a-ding-ding! :goodvibes

SO COUNTING DOWN....

went and got his snorkle gear, and a set for me :lovestruc they are pink, and fit well so i am happy.

spent a fortune at sportscraft as the DH has lost so much weight all his clothes are way to huge..and they had a 30% off sale on summer gear:thumbsup2 and I dont want him wearing just mickey stuff...

finished the packing, done the housework [ok, all except cleaning bathrooms, but can do that tommorow]....so just waiting....:rolleyes1

now what???

You're right about your DH wearing Mickey gear all the time - there is definitely a time and a place for those clothes!! :rolleyes1

You should start a ticker for your next holiday Karen, aren't you off to Hawaii in January? January is my most psycho time at work (7 days a week) - so you can start planning on how to kick my jealousy into high gear.....it will be fun to see how much I can take before I crack!! :cool2:

You're right about your DH wearing Mickey gear all the time - there is definitely a time and a place for those clothes!! :rolleyes1

You should start a ticker for your next holiday Karen, aren't you off to Hawaii in January? January is my most psycho time at work (7 days a week) - so you can start planning on how to kick my jealousy into high gear.....it will be fun to see how much I can take before I crack!! :cool2:

OMG...I'm freaking out.........I only have 5 months to overly plan, gym until i drop and lose sleep stressing re hawaii trip..........PANIC!!!!!:eek:

breathe.....in...out.....in...out...where's my damn paper bag??:upsidedow

Ok, add paper bag to "to do/ get list for hawaii 2012"......

Check the tickers - all of a sudden the word "only" has appeared - as in - "only 5 days until our fabulous holiday".........cool. :yay:

Wow - only 5 sleeps, only 4 more school lunches to make, only 3 more dinners to cook (takeaway on Thursday), only 2 more days of work and only 1 more run through the house with the vacuum. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! :worship:

I'm feeling much better, I love it when the cold and flu drugs kick in and you come out of the "haze" for a little while. It's either that or my DH put vodka in my orange juice!! :laughing:

Check the tickers - all of a sudden the word "only" has appeared - as in - "only 5 days until our fabulous holiday".........cool. :yay:

Wow - only 5 sleeps, only 4 more school lunches to make, only 3 more dinners to cook (takeaway on Thursday), only 2 more days of work and only 1 more run through the house with the vacuum. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! :worship:

I'm feeling much better, I love it when the cold and flu drugs kick in and you come out of the "haze" for a little while. It's either that or my DH put vodka in my orange juice!! :laughing:

I'm sure my DH is "medicating" me ...as we get closer to the date, the more "relaxed" I feel........and I thought it was the meditations & mantra's I have been using......." WDW is the happiest place on earth, and we will enjoy ourselves even if it kills you"...& my all time favourite "just bill the cocktails to my room ".:cloud9:

hahahah... this is hilarious watching you girls kick into hyper mode as the days get closer!! hahahahaa.... love it!!

hahahah... this is hilarious watching you girls kick into hyper mode as the days get closer!! hahahahaa.... love it!!

ok, just remember this will be you sooner than you think.........so watch & learn little one from those who have gone before......

dont forget 180 days out it all goes crazy horse, so enjoy the calm before the apocalyptic fire-storm that will become your pleasant and relaxing family getaway....

I want my life back:sad2:

Hawaii in February Karen - OK - I'll be a little less stressed then, so you'll have to come up with something pretty great to push me over the edge - hula lessons with Bradley Cooper, a luau with Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters, twirling flaming batons with Ryan Reynolds or getting leid by Jason Statham.....yep I think I could burst an artery over one of them! :love: Mahalo!

Hawaii in February Karen - OK - I'll be a little less stressed then, so you'll have to come up with something pretty great to push me over the edge - hula lessons with Bradley Cooper, a luau with Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters, twirling flaming batons with Ryan Reynolds or getting leid by Jason Statham.....yep I think I could burst an artery over one of them! :love: Mahalo!

Now your just being mean:rotfl2: I'm in no mental condition to be tinkering with 2 trips.....Oh......the pain.......make it stop.........

where's my valium???? My head hurts:upsidedow

I need a little lie down.......or a big chilled wine:goodvibes..

What about the pleasure of having your DH think that you are losing it when you freak out because Cinderella's Royal Table is only available at 8.35am instead of 8.30am on the day that you want it...even though you are booking 180 + 10 days out?

Or when he says to change the resort (which was GREAT), but then says that we should just eat at the hotel that night - even though you rang T-Rex Cafe in person to secure a coveted 6.00pm dinner reservation??

Or when he says that I shouldn't expect everything to go as planned, and if we don't make it to one - OR MORE - of these dining reservations it will still be OK?? :scared1:

It's definitely HIM that's losing it if he thinks that I'm not going to be dragging them out of the pool to have a shower and get ready to go to the bloody Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue!!!! :rotfl2:

What about the pleasure of having your DH think that you are losing it when you freak out because Cinderella's Royal Table is only available at 8.35am instead of 8.30am on the day that you want it...even though you are booking 180 + 10 days out?

Or when he says to change the resort (which was GREAT), but then says that we should just eat at the hotel that night - even though you rang T-Rex Cafe in person to secure a coveted 6.00pm dinner reservation??

Or when he says that I shouldn't expect everything to go as planned, and if we don't make it to one - OR MORE - of these dining reservations it will still be OK?? :scared1:

It's definitely HIM that's losing it if he thinks that I'm not going to be dragging them out of the pool to have a shower and get ready to go to the bloody Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue!!!! :rotfl2:

You are so right, dont they realise we are doing it FOR THEM!!!!!

My DH knows WDW is full on , hurry up, do as he's told & damn well look like your enjoying it:rotfl:...and then he will be rewarded with his 7 night lay by the pool Disney cruise.....

I try to get him involved in the planning, but he keeps slipping into a coma and banging his head on the table as he passes out with the whole info thing.

He has learnt by now I will give him 3 suggestions, he is to always pick the first option and then we can move on with our lives.....but he can chose his meal....oh, only after us chosing it 6 months in advance from my print off menus:lmao:

Ok, his main job is to secure chairs by the pool, order the cocktails and sign the credit card statement at the end.......

I love my DH :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter