The Boa Brigade: New Appointments to the Realm!

Greetings and salutations to the Realm of the Boa Brigade!!

The Spectacle of Pins is almost upon us! It promises to be a beautyful, dazzling, twinkling and spectacular gathering of fun, friends, food and pins!! So, follow the bouncing ball and sing (to the tune of Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow)

When the weather up north is frightful,
And in Florida it's still delightful
Then it must be time to begin
The fun of the Spectacle of Pins!!

Bring your boas and pins and t shirts
As we gather all together.
we'll have fun and trade some pins
As the Spectacle of Pins begins.

Please post here if you are attending. Please wear your boas and maybe a festive light up pin! I would love to get a group picture of all of us together to post on the boards...anyone have a suggestion for a good spot to meet and take the picture?

I would also like to give a big internet {{{HUG}}} and thank you to everyone who has contributed toward our charitable cause. Your generosity will help make some children VERY happy!! You should wear your boas proudly...you are the best!!!

LONG LIVE THE BOA BRIGADE!!!

See you in two weeks!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

ME! ME!!

I will be there. Boa and lighted hat and everything!!!

Have to think about a meeting place.

Debbie

My boa is out and airing! It's going to be a great time! Can't wait to see everyone again!

Just back from the cruise, and still pooped, and a week of the flu before that..(too bad i didn't save the flu for the cruise..I may have gotten a free cruise out of it....Naw it wouldn't have been worth it!!!)

Any I am airing the sea air out of the boas, and it will be ready for the event...can't wait!! Poor Raul..he arrived in town the night before the cruise, and the day after had to leave again...not of the "after the cruise get togethers for him" He was soooo depressed...now when he gets back this week, he has to leave for Chicago after Thanksgiving, and is hoping it is AFTER Dec 7

What about in front of the hat..for the group pic??? Or on New York ave w/ the lights in the background... just a thought...

And what did I miss about helping the children??? I am soooo behind....and I can't wait to see everyone..we are so exited....see you all soon

After reading all 25 pages of this discussion I have come to a conclusion...

*kneels down in front of the Queen's royal throne* I would like to become part of your kingdom...(or should it be called queendom since there is no king?)

Also a great spot for a group picture at the event would be by the archway at the end of NY St., infront of one of the houses (like the Golden Girls'), or at the end of the light tour they always have a sign that has the year and says something about Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Becky

I for one think she would be a wonderful addition to our Queendom....after all she was the only one w/ enought nerve to arrest Sir Raul!!!!!!

And for Becky...we are all doi ng the Osburne lights Passholder thingy tonight..meeting at the front gate at 7pm, and then after that going to the pin meet at the All Star Sports...maybe we will see you there....

And so it has come to pass, on the 23rd day of the 11th month of the two thousand and second year, that the Boa Brigade is naming the newest member of the Realm.

Becky, aka Officer Chipmunk, I hearby dub thee Lady Becky, Chief of Realmland Security. This is a position of solemn responsibility for which thou shalt work in close congress with Lady Debbie, Protector of the Realm, to make sure the Boa Brigade is safe and secure at all times. You needn't worry today about our arch enemy, Sir Chas though, as he has been shrunken to a little bouncing blue wisp of gas See Dom13's post. But do not become complacent, he is like a boomerang...he always comes back!:D

Please let us know what color that thee fancies for thy boa. We look forward to meeting thee in December!

Wear thy boa with pride!!

Three cheers for Lady Becky!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Welcome Lady Becky! And congratulations on thy title and position. I feel safer already knowing you guard our borders...... we do have borders, don't we???:rolleyes:

Welcome Lady Becky! And congratulations on thy title and position. I feel safer already knowing you guard our borders...... we do have borders, don't we???:rolleyes:

Lady Robin,

I think thou doth repeateth too much!!!!

Unless of course you are congratulating her three times!

Michael

I will do my best to protect the queendom and the royal court. That is unless you decide to jump into a crowd of adoring subjects like a certain celebrity did. You are on your own then.

I will go buy my boa today, but alas I will not be at the Spectacle of Pins. The Big Cheese refuses to give me the night off. I'm sure I will see you sometime that weekend though.

Donna, I went to the All Star, but you guys weren't there. You have to stay past 11:30 on friday. Also do you still want the tinkerbell lanyard?

Becky

Sorry we missed you we pooped out and left around 11;30, but we will be at the All Star Sports again this Thursday night..Bob and June too...hope to see you there, and of course i would still love the tink lanyard..thanks

hope to see you there, or in DTD

And welcome to the Boa Brigade...remember to wear your boa proudly!!!

:smooth:
Robin's at it again Corey!!! (Better?)
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!
Switch to Decaf!!!!!!
Manny, no, not the Wench!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I cant wait 'til the Spectacle of Pins ya'll!!!

Welcome to the Boa Brigade Becky...!!!

Buggin'
Amber

I am working on Thurs so I can go to the All Star, but I won't be there untill atleast 11:30. You guys need to stick around until then this time.

Becky

*sigh* see what happens when I try to do as the queen suggests and drink Cosmo's instead of sticking to wine............

and Manny......
smash.gif
:teeth:

I can't wait to see everyone again!

We'll be doing MVMCP on Friday night, so it's going to be a busy weekend!

Hello Everyone!

I'll be happy to see everyone again!

Does my Queen have a special request for her latest drawing? Please let me know!

I'm looking forward to actually hanging out with everyone at an event instead of the Contemporary!:teeth:

Meg:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter