The amazing Australiankaren"s Completed TR..

Did you see a soccer game in Japan? DH mentioned baseball the other night, it's something I had never thought about doing over there?

we sat at the galaxy game next to an English/kiwi couple who did the baseball the week before..they said it was one of the most boring experiences of their trip.....very slow...

australiankaren said:
we sat at the galaxy game next to an English/kiwi couple who did the baseball the week before..they said it was one of the most boring experiences of their trip.....very slow...

Yep. If you like test cricket, there may be something n it, but I actually found baseball MORE boring than day five of a bound-to-be-drawn test. Total yawnfest.

What about soccer in Japan, was that exciting, we don't mind soccer.?

We are def not fans of cricket, so wills crap the baseball . I have been once to a baseball game, during the sydney Olympics, incredibly boring!

Travel Mum said:
Oh Me too!! :cool1: But DH and I will be so much older by the time we get to their childless stage :sad:

Yeah, all that being careful when we were young, should have been more careful with my skin! :)

Great TR Karen, I can't believe you have a son that is married let alone a granchild! Really? Did I read that right? Well DH and I will be pretty young when we are taking childless trips :cool1: although I am guessing that they will still try to con their way to come with us!

Thanks for covering AOA and your brief stop at the Radisson LAX, we will be staying at both on out trip. Did you use the Radisson shuttle? How did you find it? We are stopping over when we arrive at 9.30pm off our first flight then we fly out of there the next morning at 10.30am so I am hoping we wont have too much trouble there.

BTW my husband is going to wonder what happened while he was at work all night since I have been sitting around for hours reading all about your adventures and no housework has been tended to :rotfl2:

battymum said:
What about soccer in Japan, was that exciting, we don't mind soccer.?
!

While not exciting as such, it sure was a lot of fun. The rival fans were at opposite ends of the field and seemed to get into these singing/chanting contests. It really was fun to watch and hear :)

2q29Jl.jpg

I'm surprised to see items costing $4.99 with the Dining Plan Symbol next to them. I thought the rule of thumb was items costing less than $4 a piece were considered 'snacks'. That would make the s'more square or pb cup very good use of a credit!

This TR was fantastic Karen:cheer2: So many great photos and all the info us Aussie/Kiwis like (food, food, shopping, pool, food) in a report!

I'm sure you have mentioned it elsewhere but why are you not planning another WDW trip till 2015?

Great TR Karen. Thanks for sharing.

Now...I need to go clean my screen for the next TR licking.

Wow Karen that trip was amazing! Thanks so much and it was a great read and I love the pics................especially the food!!!

Didn't see any soup at all!!!:rotfl:

Great trip report Karen. I am so glad we have picked FOS for our cruise next year, though we are doing the Western itinerary.

Loved all the pics.

dabecs said:
I'm surprised to see items costing $4.99 with the Dining Plan Symbol next to them. I thought the rule of thumb was items costing less than $4 a piece were considered 'snacks'. That would make the s'more square or pb cup very good use of a credit!

This TR was fantastic Karen:cheer2: So many great photos and all the info us Aussie/Kiwis like (food, food, shopping, pool, food) in a report!

I'm sure you have mentioned it elsewhere but why are you not planning another WDW trip till 2015?

The DH wants to save some $$$$so no trip in 2014.....next wdw trip will be sept 2015........ This is going to kill me
Sad face

Thanks for sharing your TR Karen!

PS My DH and I are leaving on Sunday to travel to the World Series baseball finals in the USA. Of course our flights stopover in Hong Kong so guess where we're heading first...:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Baseball rocks!

australiankaren said:
The DH wants to save some $$$$so no trip in 2014.....next wdw trip will be sept 2015........ This is going to kill me
Sad face

You did say he thought this was the best trip yet so maybe he will feel the same as you? Or is he the 'mind made up unchangeable' style of hubby?

At least you have DL next year to look forward too:)

You did say he thought this was the best trip yet so maybe he will feel the same as you? Or is he the 'mind made up unchangeable' style of hubby?

At least you have DL next year to look forward too:)

I have worked out that if i save and save, he will then be happy and let me plan maybe a trip in 2014......but i do have DLR feb 2013 & cruise oct 2013....so not totally sad......:rolleyes:

I am another who loves your style of reporting and humour. It must be an ANZAC thing :upsidedow

We're not staying at a WDW property next year as we've got Wyndham timeshare but I think we'll have to have a sticky beak in some of the Disney places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter