The 2004 Loews Hotels Discounts Watch Thread

Thanks for the info, Mickey Magic. I checked my dates to see if the FAN club rate was close to the rate I have ($239 Fan club, $199 Hotel Kingdom for a PBH Deluxe), so I guess I'll stick with my Hotel Kingdom ressie.

I have to wonder, though, why release Fan Club, and not APH rates? What are they waiting for?

Dag Gum It, Fan Club rates are out for my dates but they are only offered on the standard view, pool view and deluxe rooms at Portofino Bay. We wanted to try the new club room...looks like AAA is the best I can do. :(

I borrowed an entertainment card from someone. Do they verify the person's account or do you just show it to them??

I believe they just want to see it. Most of the time they don't even ask for it.

I bought an annual pass hoping to get hotel discounts as well as free parking and food discounts. Does anyone know when or if AP rates will be out for Spring ?:confused:

HI, Hmontgmry, when I was there you definitely had to show a valid entertainment card (10/2003 RPR). It didn't have to be yours. (Mine was mine, BTW). They didn't take any numbers off of the card. They just checked that it had not expired.

Just booked FAN club rates @ $164 nite 7/17, 7/18 & 7/19 this week. Standard view.

I checked Hotelkingdom but they are 239:( I got a AAA rate of 190 with a hight Entertainment rate. How do I get the cheapest rate? And when can I expect to see it? HELP

I was able to book two nights with the Hard Rock at the end of May for $162 a night (with taxes it came out to $180.63). This is Garden View. They did also have Entertainment Book Rates for the Pool View, but since the Garden View included views of the Theme Parks we would rather stay there. I know there was no Entertainment rates for the Royal Pacific but I thought she said she had some for the Portifino. HTH

Hey EJandMD I notice it says that you are Honeymooning this year in Disney! Congratulations!!! :bounce:

We will be on our honeymoon for two weeks at the end of May! So excited! :p

Thanks Bumperlove!

We had a great time and loved the HRH so much that I'm taking my mom this year! Good luck with your wedding and if you find a better HRH rate please let me know

May 2-11 HRH we hope, and the rest at a WDW resort to be decided.

The APH rate for PBH (7/15-7/18/2004) was $202 for a 2Q w/Bay View. My previous FAN Club rate was $217. That's going to save me a total of $50 for my 3-night stay when you factor in the taxes! Now, I'll just have to make sure that I change my AP voucher in before checking in! WHOOOO! HOOOOO!

Hi Everyone!

We have decided to include US/IOA our next trip to Orlando, but we travel with my DS (who will be 3 1/2 when we go) and he CAN NOT sleep in the same room as us, because then he just talks to us all night and refuses to sleep. This has not been a problem at Disney as we stay in the Home away from home resorts, but really REALLY want to be able to us the FOTL when we go to US/IOA so, anyone have experience staying in a suite? What are the prices like (we are going probably in late January next year) Does the BR close off from the Living area? I really dont care which hotel, just as long as it is on site.

TIA
Paula in CT

pirate:

Paula,
You'll get a better answer if you post this question as a separate post (it's sort of buried here in the discount watch thread).

I'd recommend connecting rooms - it will probably be cheaper than a suite.

And why doesn't a 3 1/2 year old dose off before his parents anyway? Make the little dude do a lot of walking at the parks - that will probably tire him out.

We have stayed in the Kid's Suite at HRH and it worked out great. This time, we are getting connecting rooms, only because there are no Kid's Suites avail. for our time frame. The rooms close-off, and the advantage to the suite is that there is no entry from the hotel hallway. This gives more assurance of your child's safety.

Sorry if this sounds dumb but if I go in Oct when can I get an Entertainment rate? Can I just purchase an Orlando entertainment book now and book a hotel or do I have to wait for special codes to come out? Sorry Universal is all new to me!:o

Originally posted by frankiemom
Sorry if this sounds dumb but if I go in Oct when can I get an Entertainment rate? Can I just purchase an Orlando entertainment book now and book a hotel or do I have to wait for special codes to come out? Sorry Universal is all new to me!:o
Entertainment rates are not always available. They depend on how booked the hotel is. You do not need the Orlando book either. You can buy one for your local area and enjoy the discounts all year. Call 1-800-BeAStar and ask for any discount rates for the dates you want.

Originally posted by frankiemom

If you haven't already called, I would do so asap. I already got Entertainment rates for early Dec 2004.

JUST GOT AN ENT. RATE OF $216.00 FOR A DELUXE RM WITH 2 QUEEN BEDS AT PBH FOR 11/21/04. AS AN INTERESTING SIDENOTE, THE ENT. RATE FOR THE SAME ROOM , ON THE SAME DATE IN 2003, WAS $180.00. I WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE ABOUT THE SAME :confused: OH WELL, AT LEAST IT'S NOT RACK RATE!:) I'LL BE CURIOUS TO SEE IF THE RATE GOES DOWN AGAIN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter